Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a part of “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:39 pm

cybernekokaito wrote:i'll wait a bit for everyone to finish up their characters & once they're done, i'll make the first post! get hyped, guys! >:3

about this... i couldn't help myself, so i made the post anyways... we've officially started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:31 am

This is gonna be so much fun :D
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:44 am

Hope it lasts. See you guys in about 8 hours, I'm going to sleep.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 am

Willow's spree of hugging begins >:)

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 am

i'm glad this is starting up! i can't wait! :')

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 am

Time for work :( back in around eight hours - though may end up lurking here on my phone during my lunch break

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:13 am

i'll be working from 5pm to 11pm pst :( but yeah i might lurk on my phone during lunch break as well

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Β’Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:06 am

Hello there~ This roleplay is really trying to win my heart over, it really is whimsical and extremely charming, and I can't help but adore the concept. :p I guess magical orphans just capture my heart too easily! Mind if I join in?

I was thinking of creating a character who has been in the house nearly his entire life, among the first to find the residence? (So I guess my question to you is...how long has it existed? :o) Nonetheless I want to make a 'dad'-like character who takes on a lot of responsibility in the residence? From teaching kids maths, sciences and literature to cooking, cleaning, and fixing any broken appliance...he's like super-dad, but eighteen....and really high-strung. If that's okay with you? I'm not sure if I'll give him an ability yet, though he may be a fortune teller~

Β’Οƒβ„“βˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 am

Holy crap yes to the dad character - there are more girls than guys currently, we need more dudes lol. Plus dad characters are just awesome!

Although, if you do make a fortune teller, would he be using tarot cards? Like a magician, that'd be pretty cool!

Also I'll get a post up by tomorrow. Jaz is probably going to be passed out in a pile of snow somewhere near the house with a high fever, so that's going to bring a bit of a shock mwahaha. Would that be ok?
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

@Attackon Fluffy: My character Faye is afraid of bugs haha this should be fun !

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Β’Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ wrote:Hello there~ This roleplay is really trying to win my heart over, it really is whimsical and extremely charming, and I can't help but adore the concept. :p I guess magical orphans just capture my heart too easily! Mind if I join in?

I was thinking of creating a character who has been in the house nearly his entire life, among the first to find the residence? (So I guess my question to you is...how long has it existed? :o) Nonetheless I want to make a 'dad'-like character who takes on a lot of responsibility in the residence? From teaching kids maths, sciences and literature to cooking, cleaning, and fixing any broken appliance...he's like super-dad, but eighteen....and really high-strung. If that's okay with you? I'm not sure if I'll give him an ability yet, though he may be a fortune teller~

that would absolutely be okay! i like the concept of fortune tellers a lot, and alle9009 is rightβ€”we need more guys. and a dad-like character would be great, since cosmo could use an old member who has been there for a while to help with everyone. (someone who... isn't cecil, since he's extremely stubborn & unhelpful like, all of the time)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 pm

I kinda want to make a little fae sorta child >.>" have the perfect face for them too...

Edit: Maybe another time :P
I'm heading to bed, up at 6am GMT since I leave for work at 7am, will post sometime after I get back hopefully, though that won't be until sometime after 5pm GMT so...
See ya later everyone~

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:03 pm

@Lolkatlove: I noticed a few characters who have bugs listed in their dislike sections too! XD Looks like I decided on a good power for my character haha.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:58 pm

I can't wait to cause some real shenanigans with cecil. speaking of which, please don't mind him. he'll probably try to analyze your characters a lot since he can like... assess things based on his surroundings/looking at a person more accurately & quicker than anyone else

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Β’Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 am

Well, I'm glad that the idea of a dad character was well liked, because I finished the profile for him. :p I was considering using tarot cards for his ability but I got an idea for a fortune teller who doesn't really have a choice on what he 'receives', so he's stuck trying to figure out what all the random magically appearing tattoos mean hahah. Yes, Cosmo should have a lighter load now, Ari is basically a workaholic and gets everything done ... well, all of the chores at least~ I'll post in-character tomorrow, after I get some sleep. c:

Β’Οƒβ„“βˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:03 am

i may or may not be making a fanmix of songs that i imagine would be like songs in an ost were this rp an anime... because my mind only registers stuff as anime nowadays

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:41 am

cybernekokaito wrote:i may or may not be making a fanmix of songs that i imagine would be like songs in an ost were this rp an anime... because my mind only registers stuff as anime nowadays

https://8tracks.com/cheesuhime/the-whim ... ildren-ost
(it was a strong may)

whimsical.
【 01. toxic boy - kenshi yonezu (the opening theme). // 02. quo vadis - m2u (cosmo's theme). // 03. cult - kikuo (battle theme). // 04. halloween party - shk (a witch's theme). // 05. queen of rose ii - daisuke ishiwatari (misc). // 06. reverence - vospi (another battle theme). // 07. voiceless scream #7 - makoto yoshimori (for the scary scenes). // 08. syringe - emilie autumn (for the intense scenes). // 09. masquerade - m2u (something lighthearted). // 10. yoru no uta - kikuo ft. hatsune miku (the ending theme). 】

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 am

Finally on my way home from work, will look through the posts and get my own up once I am :)

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 am

Oooh, it's stormy here at the moment :D

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Im keeping up with the story, im just waiting for Lisis response. If theres nothing today, ill post by around 9pst.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!