Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a part of “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:56 am

Alright, I feel like I should make something clear about Dennis. Dennis has the power to project his emotions and at the same time sense other people's emotions (there's a pretty short range, although it can stretch if he tries). So even if he doesn't talk, people tend to get what he means through a mixture of emoting and the emotional aura he generates. The words in grey is what he's asking without actually opening his mouth, which is transmitted via his power and emoting, so people should generally get what he means through that.

Uh. For example, someone asks Dennis if he likes his hat. The general feeling they'd get from Dennis is yes, I like my hat even if his face and body doesn't emote. Same for if he's watching a sad movie - he might not look like it, but anyone sitting near Dennis would feel sadness radiating from him and a general feeling of tears, as if he were crying inside. Something like that. Hope it clears things up!

He's more or less got speech problems, which is why he's doing the emotion and body talk way.

@cyber - FUKUZAWAAA oh man he's adorable! Especially when he's around cats. He's also ridiculously badass, I can only hope that my characters can aspire to become that badass. Chuuya's on my list of FC's too, short people is kind of a guilty pleasure when it comes to my characters lol.

Q! He's a pretty sad fella. Insane but sad child, at least in the manga. I don't think he's appeared in the anime yet.Do you plan on making him an ability user or normal? If ability user, then what kind of ability does he have? Although, if you 'd rather not make him, its cool, no biggie. :D
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 am

I found two songs that I think would be a good opening and ending if there was a season two. It may be a little calmer, but I think it fits quite well. Sadly, the site won't let me post any links, so you'll have to look it up on youtube if you want to hear them:

Opening: Prince of Wales - MUSIC BOX

Ending: Nightkeepers - Colorful Voice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Well, heading home earlier than expected, yay for light induced headaches?

Once I have something I can respond to for Sapphire I'll post for him and Willow. Maybe for my new character as well :)
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:50 pm

as soon as i stop being lazy i'll reply i promise. i'll reply very soon

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:28 pm

cybernekokaito wrote:as soon as i stop being lazy i'll reply i promise. i'll reply very soon

Lazy times are fun times! :P

I can wait haha, no need to rush (need to plan out how I want to do Rune's first post anyways...)

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 pm

i accidentally added a footnote twice because i pressed backspace while i wasn't typing in a box & i thought it erased everything but it didn't. i was just a fool. ignore footnote #3

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:42 pm

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:I found two songs that I think would be a good opening and ending if there was a season two. It may be a little calmer, but I think it fits quite well. Sadly, the site won't let me post any links, so you'll have to look it up on youtube if you want to hear them:

Opening: Prince of Wales - MUSIC BOX

Ending: Nightkeepers - Colorful Voice

aw, i like these! you're right, i can see these too :')

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm

First time using the footnotes, kinda odd condensing around eight hundred words to just a few...

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:32 pm

i've changed my plans about something a little, so everyone's gonna see a bit of witches... ;)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm sorry for making you all wait, but I'm a bit busy today so I probably won't be able to post until later tonight. I'll write one up as soon as I can though, so please be patient with me. >.<

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Hehe, Cecil <3

Maybe if he makes Sapphire blush enough it'll warm Jaz up? :P

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:52 pm

a rule i'd like to revise: npc characters being reserved for me is still very much a valid rule. however, if you have plans involving any certain type of npc character, go ahead & drop me a pm & we'll work something out. more often than not i'll give you permission to control the npc for an amount of time/until your situation is over. this is usually done for like... convenience of a situation

Anonymous Miss wrote:I'm sorry for making you all wait, but I'm a bit busy today so I probably won't be able to post until later tonight. I'll write one up as soon as I can though, so please be patient with me. >.<

no worries! whenever you have the time.

AlexusRaevynn wrote:Hehe, Cecil <3

Maybe if he makes Sapphire blush enough it'll warm Jaz up? :P

poor sapphire's gonna overheat...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 pm

AlexusRaevynn wrote:First time using the footnotes, kinda odd condensing around eight hundred words to just a few...

But hey, it sure makes catching up a lot easier, especially if quite a few people have posted, so you only have to read like 40 words instead of 4000.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 pm

went & made a new character myself... :')

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 pm

I think I may make a new character too, I've been wanting to use Kobato for about a week now.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:19 am

I think I'll just stick with Ash. I'm too busy to be able to be more active with more than one character.

Although I find it impressive the amount of screencaps people find that go along with their posts pretty well...

Well, I'm going to bed. I'll check for updates before I go to work.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:25 am

Oh my gosh! I love Kobato!
I kind of had an idea for another character as well, but I'm not really sure...
I was thinking that she could sort of be like a cook for the Residence... The FC would probably be Alice Nakiri.

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:40 am

I'm going to try and stick with my current three, even if I'm thinking of ideas for new characters a lot...

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:39 am

Anonymous Miss wrote:Oh my gosh! I love Kobato!
I kind of had an idea for another character as well, but I'm not really sure...
I was thinking that she could sort of be like a cook for the Residence... The FC would probably be Alice Nakiri.

a cook! what a good idea!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 am

maybe when cecil gets back to the residence he can clear up ash's ability... if it's okay with you, jullili, that is! since his ability is ultra-deduction he'd know.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!