Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a part of “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 pm

My apologies, do disregard this message.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:19 am

Hmm. This seems interesting. Would it be ok if I joined?
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:33 am

I would be very interested in joining as well! I can probably have my character done by tomorrow at the latest. She'd probably be an old member of the household if that's ok. ^ ^

Anonymous Miss
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:24 am

Oh wow, this seems like it could be fun!

I'll start working on a character if that's ok? Now to figure out who to create hehe. :)
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:13 am

Id love to make a character as well. A new resident most likely.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 am

I ended up submitting an old resident instead.. :P

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm

And my kitty-cat has been submitted. If I need to change anything, please let me know :)

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Alle9009 wrote:Hmm. This seems interesting. Would it be ok if I joined?

it would absolutely be okay! :')
Anonymous Miss wrote:I would be very interested in joining as well! I can probably have my character done by tomorrow at the latest. She'd probably be an old member of the household if that's ok. ^ ^

yes! absolutely!

i'm glad everyone is interested in joining! :') it might take me a while to get everything started, since i'm kinda new to the site rip.

for starters, i hope you don't mind me asking how exactly i go about some things here... like how posting works? i'm sorry if that's a weird question to ask ;_;

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Well, character wise, posting would be what they are doing in a third person view. You usually only state your own characters dialogue in the situation. If you have permission, you can mske dialogue for someone else's character. It is best to describe the event and/or what is happening in an amount of detail. That's basically the gist of it. Same for a narrator. They can describe what the characters should be doing at that time, to begin the rp and to give the rpers somewhere to start.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:54 pm

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:Well, character wise, posting would be what they are doing in a third person view. You usually only state your own characters dialogue in the situation. If you have permission, you can mske dialogue for someone else's character. It is best to describe the event and/or what is happening in an amount of detail. That's basically the gist of it. Same for a narrator. They can describe what the characters should be doing at that time, to begin the rp and to give the rpers somewhere to start.

ah, right! i got that! mostly what i meant was... how the site worked. i'm still a little confused :o

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:12 pm

i poked around a bit to see what was going on in the other groups & i think i get it now! after i get everything squared away i think we'll be able to begin! ;v; & it's always open to new members!

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:56 am

Done with Dennis, will be handing in a new resident soon.

Alle9009
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:45 am

Greetings! I would love to join this Roleplay! I'd be making a new resident of the house. Any particular Guidelines you wish me to follow with making a "Gifted" child? Any thing you'd like to see/not see? Please get back to me soon!

Scorpion01
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Im so excited for this roleplay that i keep checking back here for any new characters or updates every hour xD

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:20 pm

I keep checking back too! XD

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Scorpion01 wrote:Greetings! I would love to join this Roleplay! I'd be making a new resident of the house. Any particular Guidelines you wish me to follow with making a "Gifted" child? Any thing you'd like to see/not see? Please get back to me soon!

anything is welcome! wayward abilities are of course limited to things that are just exaggerated & exceptional, like being able to analyze a situation fully from just a glance (cecil's ability) to having heightened senses that allow you to hear things clearly from three rooms over. whimsical abilities are anything magical, so if you can think of it & it has to do with magic (like illusions made with magic, materializing objects from magic, making things float, etc) you can use it!

i just ask that you try not to repeat anything that other characters have, but you can make something similar

what i would also like to see but it isn't mandatory is abilities that complement other people's abilities! for example: a complement to cecil's ability would be someone with heightened hearing, since that could allow him to assess a situation from three rooms over without being there given what the person tells him they're hearing!

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:08 pm

(& me too, tbh. i keep checking back as well www)

i think maybe when we gather a few more members (& i may submit a couple more characters myself) we'll be able to get this ball rolling!

cybernekokaito
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Well, I've now done a second character, will try to keep it at that, hopefully :P

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gatan on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

I felt in love with this roleplay when I saw it, and I'll try to make a character. An old resident, for the first one.
Love shall do.

Gatan
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!