Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The White Chapel Murders

The White Chapel Murders

a part of “The White Chapel Murders”, a fictional universe by CrownTheEmpire.

It’s 1888 in London, England. Recently, a serial killer by the name of Jack the Ripper has been violently killing women. Not only were the mutilated, but they were also drained of blood. Citizens begin to blame unnatural creatures...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The White Chapel Murders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The White Chapel Murders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 am

The White Chapel Murders was an actual series of murders by Jack the Ripper. I had always found this interesting, so I decided to make a roleplay, just with a supernatural twist. Even I don’t know what will happen throughout the roleplay, only your imagination is stopping you.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The White Chapel Murders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 am

Ooh, having got a love of the novel 'The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray' that borders on the unhealthy I think I'd love to join your fine RP. I was thinking something along the lines of a male vampire who is a doctor, and so would clearly rather object to the accusations, and a female fallen angel of temperance who probably lurks around the back-alleys of London biting the heads off feral pigeons, so would probably not be free of suspicion.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 pm

That's sounds like two wonderful characters, please take your time with the Character Sheet. :D

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Pretty intresing...

mind if I create one of the suspects as one of these races?

I'm thinking Druitt, but I'm not sure.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

This looks really interesting! I think I'll have to enter with a female fallen angel and if, later on you need a male - I'll happily make one.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

I don't mind at all. Please take your time. :)
Also @MissBrightside_ I love your signature, Spirited Away is an amazing anime.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks for accepting Caddie, the vampire characters is also under construction as we speak.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Okay can I just ask, when we are going to start this? When I say that I mean, the month in 1888. I ask this because just after the 5th murder Druitt vanishes according to history and his body is found a month later. Now I'm not gonna kill of my character but I am going to have him fake his own death, I just need to know if I should have him start planing it from the beginning or not.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

The 3rd of April, 1888 was when the first murder took place, which is where we will start the roleplay. It is at night, most of the setting will be set in my post. Now, while Jack the Ripper was responsible of five murders, eleven happened in that time period. The white chapel murders were not directly linked to Jack the Ripper, but he did take place in a huge part of it.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

thanks working on my post...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!