Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wild & The Wicked

The Wild & The Wicked

a part of “The Wild & The Wicked”, a fictional universe by hoodrattt.

In a city where feast or famine can easily swap in an instant, how will twelve young adults under the same roof fare?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wild & The Wicked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wild & The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:19 pm

*raises hand lazily* anyone can feel free to hit me up about plotting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:12 am

"Brain! Work damn you! Why you do this to me ಥ-ಥ "

..and that is my struggle with my brain to keep coherent on my post draft

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 am

:O I had enough time to post again?!?!?! WUTTTT?!?!?!
This means no one else has any excuses, I work allllll the time betches, and I'm at my school trying to figure shit out for next semester. Next time I log in I wanna see posts on posts on posts, DAMNIT!
xo, you guys are amazing
Rosa

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:07 pm

It might take some time but is there any room for Summer?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 pm

ajkghguiaosgajdsgafhguerg;wlakfewjaf
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?! Of course there's room for Summer, get your ass back in here! J and I decided to dig you out of your hidden cove to insist you join! Hurry your sweet butt up and get in, you should have Summer be newbie to the complex :3

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:05 am

Lulz so I was killing time before I leave for the airport, reviewing character pages and I was looking at Banksy's page at this gif

When my itunes popped on Incubus Nice to know you, the intro goes perfectly with the angst and mood of the violence lol, I had to giggle.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:31 am

So my vacation time is slowly dwindling and I really want to post before I have to return to day after day of tedious sales tactics. We only need two more people to possst before everyone has their intro done! Consider it a Christmas gift to me guyzz ;p
<3
Taco flavored kissesss!!!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 am

Hopefully someone post before it slowly dwindles down into the forgotten abyss of unfinished rps, which is a long way to go, though just putting it out there and I just wanted to comment something XP

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 am

Well I just realized I was wrong and we only have to wait on Ambrosia to post :O She can easily post later on, I think she may be busy because I've roleplayed with her before and she tends to be tight on time for posts. I believe hoodratt is posting soon, she always does perfectly at capturing the entire scene to entwine all characters. We can carry on soon and there should be no posting order, unless hoodratt wants there to be.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 pm

I was about to be like "oh I'll post!" but...there's still others...sooooo

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Post made! Sorry for the wait, guys. I was hoping to get it up as a christmas present tomorrow but by Fiance had other plans xD.

Changes:

Alexandra's FC changed to Amber Heard
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:26 pm

I have my introduction finished. Unfortunately, I can't post it until tomorrow.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:53 am

hey everyone!

I'll spare you all my typical ramblings of work and apologies for not posting in a while. but the upside is that mostly everyone is getting into the swing of posting! it's looking good, ya'll!

so anyway, here's a downer. usernamesareadrag is going to be out of the country most of January. I'm leaving for Miami Feb 1 - March 5. Rosa and I will have to do some thinking to figure on how it's going to work and who will play what.

regardless...

you're all doing great. keep it comin', cause I love reading the assorted characters and wondering what will come next!

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Can I fill out the last slot for Character #11 xD? I just noticed that was there and I need something to do.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 pm

So we are now at the point where we can each post at our own pace to interact with our characters in a sort of liquid time vortex. Basically so long as YOU know you're timing and sync it by main events that encompass all characters feel free to post away. Hell if you happen to come up with some stuff you want to post if it gets a little slow, don't be afraid to post the boards. (:

Also you may notice a lot of pictures I post of Amil are with black hair, unfortunately there are not many pictures of her with blue hair as I might hope, the pictures on her character page are most accurate to her current look, although it doesn't matter much I suppose lol.

As for that last female slot, we're holding out for our friend but we are discussing possible submissions for the right character. This being said if we were to add any more characters they'd be under much scrutiny to make sure we maintain the proper balance in the roleplay with the characters and the chemistry. That being said I love the lot we have already.
x, Rosa

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:51 am

Goddamn, so busy what with New Years being tomorrow and all -3- good thing my sanity is still intact

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am

Happy New Years friends of 'The Wild and The Wicked'! ^0^

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:36 pm

@Syaqeera thanks sugar!

Alrighty everyone, as Rosa stated, the flow of posts is going great and you can post as you see fit. It'll make it easier not having to wait so much for others now that we've weaved in the entire extent of our character list.

Please go take a look at my post as I've added in Banksy's portion.

xoxoxoxo

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 am

Hey, guys! Okay, so, here's the deal. I've already talked this over with the lovely hoodratt, but, starting tomorrow, I'm on a three week international trip with zero internet access. Feel free to move Monroe as you see fit- hoodratt should basically be your go-to person to ask if you have ideas for him. Until then, ciao~

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

You will be sorely missed dearie, hope that you have safe travels and a wonderful experience. xo

Everyone else: Loving the flow, you all are fabulous. I plan on posting again tomorrow, I think everyone wants to accelerate the plot so feel free to jump time for your characters, I plan not on this post but the next one to have my characters prepared for tonights events. Let's hope that we can end Day 1 soon!

x, Rosa

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!