Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Wilde Jagd

The Wilde Jagd

a part of “The Wilde Jagd”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

We will hunt the damned to the ends of the earth to save what is left. We are Wilde Jagd, The Wild Hunt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wilde Jagd”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wilde Jagd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:41 pm

"The Wilde Jagd"

Wilde Jagd is a dark post-apocalpytic medieval-ish modern-ish fantasy focusing around the Wilde Jagd, a group trained to hunt and capture the pieces of a god of death that have taken living form.

A new intake of trainees have brought new faces to the ranks, but also potential infiltration.

The events will involve the training, the missions, and the potential betrayals that take place within them. There are a few wider plot ideas, but the general idea is to make it heavily character-driven and focus on developing the relationships between this group, both in their day to day lives, and faced with terrible dangers.

Any questions, feel free to ask them here!
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Wilde Jagd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh! This is an interesting and unique idea. Hope you don't mind if I throw my hat into the ring? I'll probably make a fragment. They're a bit too intriguing to pass up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:03 am

Oh! This is back. :) Unfortunately I can't take on more RP at the moment but good luck with it! :D
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 pm

@BlueShadow Of course! =)

@Kato

Thanks, appreciate the support! It's a minor re-write to try and streamline the story focus a lil bit, but everything else is back.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Woah. Definitely making a Fragment for this.
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm

We seem a bit short on hounds so I'm a bit curious. What's your stance on having two characters? Considering making another one but I'm not sure

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

More than one is fine. =) I'm workin on a hound, or two currently and am aware of another hound or two that others are creating currently, but more is always good.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:27 pm

So how many people do we need to start?

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:50 pm

I'll be starting once the people I know are working on characters have submitted their apps.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:54 pm

You might wanna update the slots on the main page though, Vitamin.

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey, decided to try throwing in a character as well. Was working on it since last night when the site went into a blackout. Hope you like him, he's a visionary, and a condescending jerk. :p
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Hopefully this doesn't die :(

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Agreed! There's nothing worse than a great idea dying. I wanna be able to play Silas for a bit at least lol

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Blueshadow wrote:Agreed! There's nothing worse than a great idea dying. I wanna be able to play Silas for a bit at least lol

Same here with Demetrius/Renauch :p

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:07 pm

I just wanna see all the fragments in action tbh! Especially Your Renauch. He's like the good counterpart to Silas lol I can see it. Intelligent fragments trying to live amongst humans. But you know Silas is disillusioned with humanity and does whatever(including murder. Lots of murder lol) to survive

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Blueshadow wrote:I just wanna see all the fragments in action tbh! Especially Your Renauch. He's like the good counterpart to Silas lol I can see it. Intelligent fragments trying to live amongst humans. But you know Silas is disillusioned with humanity and does whatever(including murder. Lots of murder lol) to survive

Yeah XD. I'm planning on making his reveal as a Fragment a huge surprise to the future Hounds, and his surprise reveal will be spurred by something not only in complete violation of everything he stands for, but it'll reveal that Renauch is probably the most human out of all of the Fragments.

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Still waiting for a GM response, but hope this kicks off and I get to use Lehechalesh (don't worry, he has another name for sanity's sake :p) for a bit.

And yeah, know how you guys feel, so far all RPs I've been in have suffered premature deaths (well, technically got two still running right now, just slowly) hoping this won't be the case. Hope to have some fun too of course!

MartinVole
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Either way, it's all in Vitamin's court now. What I think he should do, though, is accept all the character apps, but don't start until they're finished creating their characters. That way, we'd be able to know approximately when we can start based on how complete the apps are.

Also (and this is unrelated to above), I picked out 2 theme songs for each of Renauch's forms, so you can take a listen if you want ;)

Abbaddon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Abbaddon wrote:Also (and this is unrelated to above), I picked out 2 theme songs for each of Renauch's forms, so you can take a listen if you want ;)

Sure, I also considered that as well for fun but wasn't too sure on it. XD

Edit: Here's Lehechalesh by the way

Open to adjustment, but I think he's rather balanced out.

MartinVole
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello, all. :) I'm planning to submit a couple of Hounds - one experienced (possibly an instructor?) and one trainee.

I'm also toying with the idea of adding a real friendly Fragment who likes cuddles and friendship but who also turns into a big colorful poison danger noodle insect who has killed lots of people and like a half dozen other Fragments.
But that would probably be later.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!