Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive:The Armageddon Initiative

a part of “The Will to Survive:The Armageddon Initiative”, a fictional universe by Reaper2707.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive:The Armageddon Initiative”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Will to Survive:The Armageddon Initiative"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: The Will to Survive:The Armageddon Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Awesome :D now I can be this one!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

akjadestar wrote:Awesome :D now I can be this one!!

I know it's great isn't it?! Can't wait to get started but still gotta finish the first one :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm

With all the actual looking people would I be persecuted for choosing an Animeesque picture for my character...?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Lufia wrote:With all the actual looking people would I be persecuted for choosing an Animeesque picture for my character...?

Not at all! The rest of us will just have to use of imaginations a little harder, lol ;P

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 pm

:)
Gaahhh, im so excited for this! >.<

I'll be submitting my character shortly, I have to finish the rest of my homework and then I will :D

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

ISpeakTheTruth wrote::)
Gaahhh, im so excited for this! >.<

I'll be submitting my character shortly, I have to finish the rest of my homework and then I will :D

You've still got plenty of time. We're not finished with the first one yet so no need to rush too much, just keep checking here to see whats going on so you don't miss out :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

My girl is in! :D I love zombie roleplays! I haven't found a good, open one in ages!
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Just submitted a profile, hopefully i didn't screw up anything....oh and the goon gets accepted!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Technomancer on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Posted my character, hope you accept and don't mind me joining the group. Don't worry I have a decent backstory on how I stumble upon you all.
私も(笑)私の小さなポニーが好き

Technomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjlavalleejr on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 am

Cant wait to see all the new people!!

mjlavalleejr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 am

Glad to see so many new faces! Remember Part 2 has not started yet so if I approve you do not post until the GM (me) does!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 am

I'll approve the other characters one the first season is through, which should be today sometime so just be patient and bare with us please!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:54 am

Since my character didn't have a picture in the first season I decided not to give her a new face and change any image people have in their head of her so that's why picture is so random.

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 am

Seems i failed to get the image in...was always horrible at figuring it out. Makes me feel smart!

Well, atleast i got a link to the photo in there

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm quite interested in this.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 pm

R.T.M.X. wrote:I'm quite interested in this.

Please read the introduction and rules and feel free to join! :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm

In the first season OOC it was mentioned that this season was based 4 months after season 1, is that correct? Also is it now a military government regime, or is the military/government angencies keeping to their own and letting everybody else go a bit 'Mad Max'? Considering the infection would halt or interrupt a lot of major production; food, fuel, medical aid, etc.

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Agent wrote:In the first season OOC it was mentioned that this season was based 4 months after season 1, is that correct? Also is it now a military government regime, or is the military/government angencies keeping to their own and letting everybody else go a bit 'Mad Max'? Considering the infection would halt or interrupt a lot of major production; food, fuel, medical aid, etc.

Hi Agent,

First just wanted to say I replied in the OOC of the first one that we would be posting on this one now but we're not yet. That was my mistake in reading what you wrote and I've edited my reply.

And as for this I'm not sure of the exact details. Except that is set about 4 months in the future. So let me just mail Reaper and find out because we usually discuss the story line and details as we go along. So will get back to you with that ASAP.

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Yep four months after Highgate. It's Martial law, military rule, but the government is still has some cities with aid centers and such. However, due to heavy military losses the armed forces have taken most of the major food reserves for their own use and are only keeping food centers open in places they need the public to be happy, mostly East Coast States. Places in the Mid West have little to no government intervention, so the military has all the say. Most Major cities are abandoned or bombed out and the ones that still have survivors are either under military occupation or are in complete anarchy. There will be small communities that were able to barricade streets off and Etc, but they are few and far between. The military occupied zones are usually under harsh rules and people that live there are usually forced to the suburbs because the military is using the inner cities as operation points which are gated off and under heavy watch. People who live in these zones are there because they feel safe with the military so close by, but they are left to fend for themselves as far as food and supplies go. Some places the military keeps order in the suburbs, some places they leave them completely to themselves but either way their rules of engagement have low standards and they can punish people without trial. If you have any more questions feel free to ask and i'll answer them!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!