Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

On the Wings of a Dream

On the Wings of a Dream

a part of “On the Wings of a Dream”, a fictional universe by Bani.

You wake up in a strange place, you can't remember anything but something tells you you're better off this way. And then you find a strange person is trailing you, offering you their 'help'. Can you trust them? Can you afford not to? Literate/Semi-Lit RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Wings of a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: On the Wings of a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Mon May 21, 2012 6:37 pm

@NotSoHeartless: I'm pretty sure I can add that in at some point, I can make it like the line just came to him from nowhere but maybe some other human could recognise it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

@Orbweaver: Do that and will possibly love you forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 am

Right, just posted, I hope it's ok. I'll post for Isaiah/Grey once NotSoHeartless posts again :)

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu May 24, 2012 8:48 am

I'll probably post tomorrow. Right now, my mum is going ballistic, because I've been on 'longer than you should', even though it's the holidays. So I'll reply tomorrow, and I'll try to make it good.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri May 25, 2012 2:13 am

There we go. Hopefully this will help against Jabberwockey. It's so friggin hard putting ideas into words! XO

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 am

Well I just woke up an hour ago...cleaning my room and my kittie's 'rooms' so after I get a bit of breakfast and settle down I'll work on a post :3

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 am

I'll post tomorrow for sure. On a field trip so can't be online long enough to make a post.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon May 28, 2012 12:06 pm

@TSE: Your post makes no sense. Jabberwocky is both physical, and not there. It is off being BBQed.

Grahf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 am

Sorry. I'll repost. Though if Destra and the rest have reacted to Moonlight's hysterics, it might be a little confusing.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Odd question, but..I thought no one remembers anything? I keep seeing people refrencing things they wouldn't know otherwise- Aria just mentioned Alice defeating Jabberwocky in the past, though she would not know that. There have been others, but I didn't have the time to point them out.

Am I wrong? Do people remember things now, or is this just a mistake?

Grahf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

@Noxize:
How is the post now?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 am

@Noxize: I was under the impression that the candidates were all suffering from various degrees of amnesia, for example, some of the girls (Belca, Ivory) recognize books from their world but others don't such as Grey. I think it makes sense that some would remember more than others but I do get your point.

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Thu May 31, 2012 10:02 am

@Noxize I'm sorry for not making it clear, but by saying 'development of back story as the story progresses' in the description, I meant that as the roleplay progressed, they might slowly start remembering some of the events in their real lives gradually, bit by bit. The amnesia was only a temporary side effect..... but I forgot to mention that very clearly, so I'm really sorry^^;;

But about Aria's post, yes, there is no way she could have known about Alice sealing Jabberwocky, since not even most Wonderlandian Chians know about that. Maybe she made a mistake....^^;;;;

Bani
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

Hey guys, I was waiting for Ikuto to post before I did, but whilst I waited I got sick. I'll get a post up by tonight. Sorry for the wait.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

I'll have a post up tonight or tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

Grahf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Where the crap is eveyone? I didn't scare you guys off with my post did I?

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm still here, I'm just having a lot of trouble with my internet right now, it's not letting me post things...hopefully it'll be nice and let me post this, if you're reading this then I guess it worked for once.

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 am

Seven days, guys. C'mon. We've been doing sooo good keeping this thing alive. Why's everyone stopping now?

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 am

Is anybody waiting on anyone to post? I know I need Noxize to post before I can continue Duchess's battle and Grey is loosely linked to that and the other characters involved.

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

I'll talk to Noxize about getting his rear in gear. Hopefully, that'll stir somethings up again.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!