Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

On the Wings of a Dream

On the Wings of a Dream

a part of “On the Wings of a Dream”, a fictional universe by Bani.

You wake up in a strange place, you can't remember anything but something tells you you're better off this way. And then you find a strange person is trailing you, offering you their 'help'. Can you trust them? Can you afford not to? Literate/Semi-Lit RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Wings of a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: On the Wings of a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn_Maxwell on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

Yea I just read my post lol. I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that part >.<''. I can fix it really fast.
"Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." ~ Jareth from Labyrinth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syn_Maxwell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 am

I'm waiting for Orbweaver. Can't move without the Tweedles.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah...my bad. I'll get a post up today/tonight. Been a busy bit of time for me, sorry all.

Grahf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:21 am

Due to certain medical and personal situations, I won't be able to continue on this roleplay anymore. I'm extremely sorry, and it was great roleplaying with you all.
@Noxize Jabberwocky/Mr.Tibbs could one of you please kill Belca? I mean, kill her, please don't possess her, because she seems to be the type that hates it.
@Syn_Maxwell I'm sorry for leaving you hanging around, but I suppose you could contract with someone else? Or, if you would rather not, I'll PM you with a plan for Fiore's elimination that won't affect the Contract.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:37 am

@Bani: Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving, it's not going to be the same without you :( I hope your situations get better. I'm really happy that your roleplay was my first RP experience and really enjoyed it. Take care.

Orbweaver
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 am

@Bani:
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I really hope to work with you again. Hope you resolve those issues!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 am

@Bani: Well that bites. I really hope everything gets better for you. Not to sound insensitive, but think you can give us a clue of what you had planned towards ending this? I mean you're Red Queen and Alice and it looked like you were heading towards doing important things.. Are you going to make your characters NPCs or leave them open for specific people?

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn_Maxwell on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

@Bani: I'm sorry to hear that! I'm gonna miss you! I hope everything gets better!

Syn_Maxwell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks everyone^^ I'm sure everything's gonna be fine given a little time. I'm going to miss you all too. Its been really fun roleplaying with you people, and this roleplay was way more fun - one of the best roleplays I've ever taken part in, in fact - than I could have ever imagined.

@NSH Not at all, you're not sounding insensitive at all. I'm the idiot one who forgot to include those things in my post.
Well, if someone wants to play my characters they're very much welcome. If not, then they may remain as NPCs. All I was planning to do with them was to form a separate group who tried to retrieve the Vorpal Blade since all the others seem pretty focused on fighting Jabberwocky right now.

Bani
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 am

Feel free to throw rocks,

There was a lot that went on, Police, Court dates, crying at three in the morning, hospital visits.. I didn't get to pre-warn you... I didn't see half of it coming myself.. I want to apologize for probably being the reason of the hold-up. I had full intentions of posting, but life just got hard, you know? Really hard. I decided to apologize though, sorry for all the crap. :(

I really am. I'd like to take my characters back up now that it's all over, but I don't feel like I am very deserving of that. So if someone would like to adopt them, or you guys aren't too mad I'm willing to give them up or put on my big girl pants and catch up...

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm

@ITF: I'm pretty sure everybody here can relate. Not one person hasn't gone through rough shit at some point in their lives. I for one, would be thrilled if you can manage to still keep your characters. Everyone else seems to be leaving this RP. I like roleplaying not just for the sake of a good story,(which this is) but because everybody brings there own 'thing' to the table. This is one of the few RPs I've been in where there has been decent writers. It's fun typing with you guys because I'm genuinely excited to see just how you'll react to something or what ideas someone besides me can come up with. No one wants to RP with themselves. Thus, without any sort of pressure, I vote 'Big Girl Pants'.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Me too! Come back, please. We want you to continue working with us.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 am

Well... I'll see if it''s not too much to read... but I may need a few questions answered.. I'm not too good at speed reading xD but I will do my best to catch back up! ^^; If I can, also I'll message Anise.... see if we can get her and Ivory back.. she never really got to do much :(

edit: Oh holy mother of god O_O

If it's not too much trouble can someone tell me if there is something that doesn't exactly include Absolem and Rhia that I need to read? I've only copied and pasted bits out of posts that their names were in on a document to reply to in a bit.. my cousins and friends believe in this thing called going outside and shopping in the summer.... and they literally have carried me out the door before ><

I'm just asking cause it would make the process of me posting quicker. Just curious if there is anything else I need to read immediately. :3

It won't be so bad once I catch up.. ^^;

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm

We didn't write much whilst you were gone. Last you posted was near the bottom of page 11, so you don't have to worry about taking a while to catch up.

Here's a quick summary:
After Jabberwockey trapped Duchess, the Tweedles, Belca and Moonlight the Bandersnatch clan was created and is now helping the other Chains/Contractors. We discovered that much like most infections/illnesses, Jabberwockey is hurt by heat. It cacooned itself, leaving Mr. Tibbs and the other 'generals' on their own. Mr. Tibbs then became an avatar of Fear and apparently squished Belca. Cheshire's made a mini army of plant-things and is awaiting Absolem and seeing if his mushroom-house is invisible or not.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Yays. I'll prob write my post tonight then. :) I had a few sidetracks, but I should be free tonight.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alagsandra on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Yes I know I'm not in the forum despite having signed up yet but it says you have 9/10 Alices and from my count, there was only 6.
"That is not dead,
Which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons,
Even Death may die..."
Help?

Alagsandra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm

@Alagsandra: This RP's been going on for a while and we've lost some players along the way. You interested or are you just critiquing? 'cause the DM's left.

@everybody else: I'm working on a post, so it'll be up either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

We got Anise back, if everyone is okay with it. I'll leave it up to her to explain her absence, it's a bit personal. Anyway, whew. Who knew it'd be harder to reply during the summer? Lmao.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alagsandra on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 am

@NotSoHeartless The first. I've put in two characters but... Neither have been accepted yet. P.S.? LOVE your cheshire cat!

Alagsandra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 pm

After I read what I've missed I'll post.. I feel awful.. I've just had a lot of financial issues lately >.> I sincerely apologize.. ;~;

Edit: I've already began writing my post.

Anise
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!