Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Wings of a Dream

On the Wings of a Dream

a part of “On the Wings of a Dream”, a fictional universe by Bani.

You wake up in a strange place, you can't remember anything but something tells you you're better off this way. And then you find a strange person is trailing you, offering you their 'help'. Can you trust them? Can you afford not to? Literate/Semi-Lit RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Wings of a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On the Wings of a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Yandere basically means the opposite of Tsundere. They are basically emotionally unstable: It is used to describe personality that is initially kind and gentle but changes to brutal or psychotic.

otl shows a person kinda kneeling with their head on the floor, it's meant to show hopelessness as the result of failure. It can also be done as Orz.

Anise: Yay! That's great, it's like really cool because they both have white hair~! The thing is... >.< White Rabbit isn't required to take part in the game so, I'd say, just take him as like a last resort. Is that okay? Or do you really want him? That's fine as well, but your choice. XD

NotSoHeartless: Has Walking-travesty replied yet? I NEDZ TO KNAW! o3o

I've just realised that there are more Chains than Contractors. There'll be 9 once Aro creates March Hare OwO
There are only 6 Contractors. Should I make a Contractor? I'll be more than happy to do so. :>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

To Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan: I was just thinking, you could have Absolem contract with Isaiah if you like, it seems like they would get along, they both like riddles/puzzles and both have some unknown song running through their head and of course they're both intelligent, then again, perhaps you want to contract with someone who's a bit different. It's just an idea, let me know what you think :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:27 am

To Aro: Don't worry, you havn't missed out on much yet, just the Alice Candidates arriving in Wonderland feeling scared and disoriented and the Chains recieving an invitation from the Queen. basically, just introducing the characters :D

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 am

Hm... Didn't notice that . Maybe I should have made a contractor? I might make one later and just play two characters. ^^ Um, so I've submitted my profile and I'm just waiting for approval. Anyone willing to catch me up a bit on what's going on or should I wait? I'll wait... >_>
Kids these days should just Quit life and become Zombies.

Aro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 am

Alright, I see now. Thanks for the language lesson, guys.

As for Walking-Travesty..I haven't heard anything.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll just read back a bit in the threads. I kinda know how I want to introduce her though. ^^

Aro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:10 am

Hey guys, I have to tell all of you something.
Due to my school exams, I won't be around for a week or so. I'm really sorry about this. Most of you should be able to go on as normal, only I'm sorry to say that Ivory is gonna have to wait for Moonlight to continue the conversation. I'll be around Sunday, then I'll see you a week later, okay?
Really hope you can understand and sorry.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:12 am

@NotSoHeartless: Sorry, apparently I hang around anime and manga forums too much... and thanks for clearing that up, those who did^^

@Aro Sure thing^^ Thanks for checking out the rp.

@ITF Oh, I see^=^ Sorry, I'm not very acquainted with Christianity and I fail in general^^;;

Anyone can make Contractors if they want... but I'm not complaining if they don't, either. I'll just keep Queen of Hearts in the background and let the other Chains form Contracts if the last spot isn't filled up^^

Also, does anyone else have this problem, every time they are about to post in the forums/ in a roleplay/ view their profiles/ approve a character, they are being automatically logged out and have to log in again and everything is lost? Also, RPG seems to be unavailable sometimes ... and this usually persists for a whole day or quite a few hours at the very least...
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:50 am

Umm, Bani, this is probably a stupid question that I should already know the answer to but are people other than you allowed to make Kuro say stuff in their posts? I mean, he's an NPC like the Duchess's son right? So other people can take control. SOrry if these are really stupid questions, like I said, I'm kind of new at this ;.;

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 am

@Bani: I know they were doing updates or something with the site and a lot of people were having trouble. Hopefully it should be cleared up by now.

@TSE: Good luck with your exams.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

@Luki: Yeah, it would be cool, they'd always match. xD I haven't gotten any other offers, and Rabbit is just so adorable in my opinion, so I totally don't mind if they contract. :] I drew the wonderland animals as humanoids, oddly the White rabbit looks...a lot like rabbit, except his hair is a little less fluffy...

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:34 pm

No offense towards Lukipyon, but I find it pretty funny how popuplar White Rabbit is. Nearly everyone thinks he's this cute little thing..except Cheshire. lol.

If anyone has any pictures they've made of this RP show 'em off! I'd love to see everyone's art.

@Bani: I have a question pertaining the characters. Where's the Jabberwocky? I have a friend who is interested in that part if you'll allow it, name's Noxize. I warn you now, his characters are usually dark and twisted, but very awesome. I'll have him send you a PM about his idea.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

To NotSoHeartless: I'm working on a picture but it'll take me a while and I have a feeling that it'll look really bad once scanned, in any case, once it's done I'll show you guys. Pity we don't have a full cast yet.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 am

@OrbWeaver No, that's not a stupid question at all ... the stupid one is me, because I just realised I completely forgot to add the part about Kuro in Alde's profile (I tend to develop the characters while rleplaying a lot)... Kuro is basically like the Queen of Heart's personal valet, able to transform himself into a single or many black butterflies, like the Queen of Hearts' own multi-coloured butterflies. Yes, anyone can feature him since he's an NPC, and the whole reason I brought him into play was so the other Chains would be directed to the Tea Garden as soon as they entered the Castle ^_^

@TSE: All the best for your exams!

@NSH: He did send me a PM and I answered, but since the Jabberwocky's role is not specified, he would have to work himself into the plot, if he's fine with that, he's most welcome^^ And I like dark and twisted characters .... the whole reason I decided to play the Queen of Hearts... though I feel like I'm not making her dark enough... Also, thanks for the info^^

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh, boy. Just read Jabberwocky's profile. Very Zalgo-ish. Hey, what does he have against Cheshire!?

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 pm

=D Jabberwocky here, just posted for the creature for the first time. I'll find some way to bring it over to the others in time. For now, it will be corrupting Wonderland's random creatures...and growing stronger.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Just a quick question, should all the other chains know that the Duchess's son is also a pig or should it be a secret?

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

It's up to you. Personally, I don't see why it would be important if it was a secret or not, unless you got a plan for him. Is he actually going to be a part of 'The Game' or is he just a side character? If he is going to be participating I can see how maybe he could surprise an enemy with that information.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 am

I agree with NotSoHeartless.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 am

It was more just so I could get things straight in my mind, I thought it might be an intersting element to add to the story if not only the candidates but the chains too were discovering that he was a pig but it's probably easier if they all know. I think my own writing got me confused and worked up.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!