Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Witching Hours

The Witching Hours

a part of “The Witching Hours”, a fictional universe by Onuwa.

In a small town Witches and Wizards find they are the latest tourist attraction. People flock from far and wide to get love potions and readings. This is the story of these magical people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hours”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Witching Hours

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi there. Thanks for your interest in my role-play! Feel free to reserve and ask questions! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Witching Hours

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

So i'm interested :P
Most likely will make a charrie tonight ^_^
possibly be male.. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 1:33 pm

haha, well hey there! :) excited to see your character!

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ieathippo on Mon May 06, 2013 5:04 pm

This has a unique Harry Potter feel to it. :3

I'd love to reserve the spot for chocolate shop owner for now. Will start my character sheet soon!

ieathippo
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:16 pm

May I reserve the cafe owner please?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I have a quick question: does the longevity of the witches/wizards vary from that of a human?

PutAnotherX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 pm

And I am happy to answer! Witches and Wizards do not have a longer life span than humans. Their average age seems to be about 80 or so but there are the few odd wizards out there who live to 110.

Edit- Great characters guys! I've accepted them! :) I'll be making mine tonight.

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Edit: Sorry, don't pay attention to this!

legacy14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon May 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Can I reserve the Apothecary shop keep?

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Tue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey, could I reserve the Psychic Reader? I do that in real life anyway so I think I could do well here!

VivekaMoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

ooooh. That's really awesome! I keep meaning to get a reading done but I never seem to have time for it haha.

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 am

Well, Rachel's been accepted already but I just wanted to poke my head in here ad say hello to everyone ^-^

Some familiar faces :D -waves to everyone-

Jynxii
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Well its nice to see ya around Jynxii :3

-waves waves-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Be free my friends! I have posted and you too may begin! Also I'll probably add in a character here and there later on in the roleplay so feel free to do so yourselves if you would like to do that too. :)

Cant wait to role-play with you guys!

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Hello there! I was wondering if I could reserve the last spot of the second hotel keeper.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 pm

:D A new person! Hi there!

( I love your display gif, btw. xD Too cute~)

Jynxii
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 am

Oh man! I love that little animated short haha. I have reserved it for you! Can't wait to see your character!

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 am

I keep watching it over and over again. That bird is adorable. I'll have posted by the end of the day.

PutAnotherX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

Awesome. I look forward to it! :)

Onuwa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat May 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Haha, thank you all. :) I love the short and when I found the gif I couldn't resist!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!