Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Wolves of the Alterean Forest

The Wolves of the Alterean Forest

a part of “The Wolves of the Alterean Forest”, a fictional universe by Dark_Rose.

Two werewolf packs live in the same forest; which is a problem. They constantly fight for space and power over one another. When one of the packs members is found killed, that brings it to a head. What happens next?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wolves of the Alterean Forest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wolves of the Alterean Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Aw, that sucks! I got your character now though, and accepted her! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Any way you can hold the beta for Snow? (female)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

^ Done. Make sure to have them to me in 48 hours! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Any chance I can reserve a second character? Male pack member in the snow pack?

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 pm

^Sure! I will add the reservation to the list! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Everyone who currently has reservations, time is running out! Make sure to try and get them to me by tomorrow, or the reservation expires! :) PM me if you have a problem and need an extension on time. Thanks! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm

All submitted :) Tell me what you think?

xxtensionxx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm

@xxtensionxx I love your characters! They are really good! :D

@Love~in~your~eyes For you Omega, Cassia Windsong, she needs to be at least 18. (just realized that). Right now she is sixteen, so make her at least 18 and she'll be good! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Nobody looks to be joining so I was wondering if I could make a third character? I'm happy to do it... And if I could I'd like a female omega for the shadow pack...

Grrbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roseclaw on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

I'll join as the shadow pack healer. I'm gonna have another character as well but not sure which position yet.

Roseclaw
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

all above accepted. And yes, everyone can make up to three characters.

@Roseclaw Yes to the healer :) and if you wanted another character a guy and or shadow pack member would be helpful! :)

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roseclaw on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Yeah, I'll be making a male shadow pack member and he's gonna be Zenith's older brother. I was trying to get it up tonight but having issues with Photobucket where I store all my char pics for the image links. It's either the site won't load or my internet is being really crappy since the update on the DirecTV in the house. We can watch youtube vids and stuff using the internet wirelessly on the DTV receivers but I think it's bugging out the internet connection. :|

-le sigh- I'll try and get Ransyr's profile up tomorrow when I get home from work.

Roseclaw
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Alright, ill reserve him for you :)

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Important!: This is sooo close to starting! All we need is a few more guys! (Mainly in Shadow Pack. In snow it's like 5 (F) to 4 (M) and for Shadow it's 2(M) to 5 (F)) I would like to ask, if you have ONLY made girls, make at least one guy. (You can still only have up to three characters! and you can reserve a guy character) Thank you! :D

Oh, and AuroraDawn and WolfSpirt: you need to make your reserved characters soon! Your reservations are running out! D: You have 24 hours, then the reservations are up (though you can always re-reserve). Thank you!

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

when is this rp starting?

Grrbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

It'll start when the reserved characters are at least made. Also, the leader and leaders spouse are both reserved in shadow pack, but in about eight hours or so i will remove the claims and anyone can have them. Unless they are reclaimed or made.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: The reservations are up. Shadow Pack Alpha and alpha's spouse are available as well as the Snow pack Healer. The people who lost these reservations can re-reserve, but I want to give others a chance. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roseclaw on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Hmm.... I'll take the Shadow Alpha if that's okay. If not, no worries. :P

Roseclaw
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm

^ Sure! :) have them to me as soon as possible! Thanks!!

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roseclaw on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Okay, I will get him up as soon as I'm done with a bit of homework.

Roseclaw
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!