Announcements: Universe of the Month Voting! » Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Universe of the Month Voting! » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » Universe of the Week! » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

The Wolves of the Alterean Forest

a part of “The Wolves of the Alterean Forest”, a fictional universe by Dark_Rose.

Two werewolf packs live in the same forest; which is a problem. They constantly fight for space and power over one another. When one of the packs members is found killed, that brings it to a head. What happens next?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wolves of the Alterean Forest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wolves of the Alterean Forest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wolves of the Alterean Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

For pictueres do we use anime pictures or real life?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Can I be Alpha of the shadow pack and Alpha's spouse for Snow pack? If I can't have both can I just have Alpha's spouse.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Okay, you can have the Alpha's Spouse of Snow pack. Everyone can have up to three characters, but only one Alpha/alpha's Spouse, healer, or beta. You can have more than one Normal packmember, pack member in training, or Omega. :D

Oh, and for pictures, use either...or both. Sometimes you can find a better Anime pick vs. a human pic or vice versa. Either one will do! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey! could I reserve the shadow packs female beta and a female pack member in training for snow? And, when pups are born, will one of the parents play them?

xxtensionxx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 pm

hello :) could i reserve the Shadow Pack's alpha's spouse? and snow pack healer?

AuroraDawn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Hello, could I reserve female alpha of the Shadow clan? Thanks
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 pm

All reservations are accepted!! The parents will play the pups (and the parents roleplayer will make the profile for the pups) but you could put the pups in the available characters and let someone else play them or give them to a friend.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I have also reserved a female Shadow pack member and a snow pack omega male. If there is a position I have reserved, it is up for negotiation. I will also add more characters to the list if you ask and the RP is popular enough.

Here's a rose: V
--'--,-@

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieRaiderEng on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:32 am

If it's okay with you, i'd like to reserve Beta(M)~Shadow pack If that's okay. Or if you'd rather me be a Member of the Snow pack Thats great too. :)
If You Dwell on the Past You won't Be Able to Embrace Your Future.

CookieRaiderEng
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

oohh :O

i thought the alpha was suppose to b male and his spouse female but it says alpha female........
i just always thought alpha's were males because usually the spouse is the alpha female

AuroraDawn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 am

Can I reserve Alpha and an Omega female in shadow pack?

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:11 am

Just to make it clear I made my spouse for the snow pack a female.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 am

@ AuroraDawn, yeah, the alphas are usually male. In this one, you can make a female. I am allowing female Alphas because since these are humans/werewolves and not normal wolves things would be a bit fairer. But yeah, Male Alphas are more common. :)

@CookieRaiderEng Oh, you can have the Male Beta of Shadow pack! :D

@Love~in~your~eyes The Alpha is already reserved in the shadow pack, but you may have the Snow pack Alpha. As for the Omega female, she can be in either pack since both spots are open. If you want to keep them both in the same pack, than go with Snow pack, but you can have the Alpha in Snow pack and the Omega in shadow pack too. Let me know! :D

Yes, The spouse for snow pack is female!!! So the Alpha would have to be male. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 pm

How old do you want the characters to be? For beta's, how old? And for a pack member in training? Thanks.

xxtensionxx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello could I reserve the other female pack member in the shadow pack? I might also reserve another if no one reserves soon...

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:06 pm

@xxtensionxx Pack member in training age: under 18 years old, over 6 years old

Betas-anything over 20

@Grrbot Yes! I put your request in! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I wanted the snow omega female and leader :)

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 pm

I'll add the reservations! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm

I worked on my character for 2 hours and then I forgot to put the name in and submitted it and then I lost it all!!!! So it might be a while before I send it in since I have to redo it...

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!