Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World (.hack//G.U. RP)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The World (.hack//G.U. RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

"How about we use Kuroda as a punching bag instead?" Tom grumbled.
"No." Kasaki said. "I'd much rather it be you."
"Kasaki, I have the urge to punch you, now." Tom growled.
"Oh, really?" She asked. "You would dare hit a girl? I would just hit you back, you know?"
"Kasaki! I will! I swear!" Tom came close to shouting.
"Save it for later." Kasaki sighed. "We're busy right now. I think your right, Kuroda. Just searching for users will get boring."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Kuroda looked at Tom and said,"OK, I'd love to see you try. I remember you claiming to be level 120, Try beating someone 9 levels stronger." Kuroda turned his attention to Kasaki saying,"Thank you, it's nice to hear someone agreeing with me." Turning his attention to Tensei he said,"Are you up for some human competition rather than predictable NPC's?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 am

[[I think I already claimed Macha in the first page!]]

Tensei watched them bicker amongst themselves with an amused expression. This certainly beat leveling alone anyday. When Kuroda turned his attention to him though, the male shrugged and acted indifferent on the matter at hand. He really didn't care... as long as he had something to do it wouldn't matter. Besides, he didn't take the time to catch up in terms of levels for nothing!

"Sure... it's something to do right?"

Staring at Kasaki and Tom for a few seconds before deciding to speak up once more, he allowed a soft chuckle to escape his lips.

"Now now children... I'm surprised you would dare to hit a female Tom but then again... I don't know you. And Kasaki... well. I don't really have anything nice to say in particular so..." Tensei was only teasing... though he was never really good at doing so. In fact, he was pretty bad when it came to being witty about something and that clearly showed in the way it took him time to think about what to say.

"Anyways... last thing on the whole searching for users bit... I'm pretty sure that if we stop caring or bothering with it... people will show up. Isn't life always like that anyways? Things come when you don't really search for it..."

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

(Sorry it's hard to use the internet when you don't have it at you're house and you're not aloud to use it at school.)

Shirinata wandered around the city scape, looking for this so called @home. This place seemed so big he wondered how he could distinguish it. After an hour he sat down and hoped someone could help.

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 pm

"Hah, funny." Kasaki murmured under her breath. "Your pethetic..." She raised her voice when she spoke again. "Has anyone ever told you that your pretty careful thinking for a guy? And very unwitty, too. If I didn't know better, I call you a girl." She put a little extra empassis on the word 'girl'. "But then again, Tom isn't very witty either..."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:44 am

Kuroda tried to hide the fact he was laughing at the situation, clearly failing to do so. Once he regained his composure he looked to the others and said in jest,"OK children, time for recess. Now let's go outside and try to kill each other." Kuroda began walking to a chaos gate and began thinking of a name for a field for them to try and beat each other sinceless on and not have to see another human for ages. He did this while keeping in mind what Tensei said about life.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 am

"I call beating Tom to a pulp." Kasaki raised her hand. "He just annoys me way too stinking much. I can't handle him anymore and we just met like ten minutes ago."
"And what if all you have planned fails?" Tom quetioned. "Will you be able to laugh it off, or will you cry like the little girl that's controlling this character?"
Kasaki cringed and turned her back on him.
"That equals agreeing with me." Tom remarked.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell360 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:07 pm

I am new here but I found this RP, might I join in?

Maxwell360
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!