Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World of Inuyasha

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

The World of Inuyasha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:39 am

Sixty years has passed since the evil demon Naraku was killed by the Tetseiga and the Tenseiga. A hundred years since the Human Kagome arrived in the past. A hundred years since the Jewl of the Four Souls was shattered and strewn accross the lands. A hundred and fifty years since a love long lost. In a hundred years a new evil has arisen. In a hundred years new heroes have been selected by the hands of fate to protect the lands from this great evil. ONE HUNDRED YEARS Is all it takes for evil to revive and team up with a new evil. A soul of pure darkness. Not Demon nor human... not even a half-breed. A living essance of pure evil to take over the lands with a burning fist of hatred. In one hundred years a use for gunpoweder has been discovered and the French have sailed to Japan, allowing for the evil to spread across the world such as a disease. In one hundred years the well has not been used by that who shall start a party to kill the evil. So soon shall thout of the purest of evils shall fall. That is the proophecy.

Name: Jake Barochi
Bloodline:Descendant of Kagome and Inuyasha
Year:2104
Personality:Laid back
gear:English-to Japanese/Japanese to English transmitter disguised as headphones. Rocket Skates
hair color:White
Race:1/8 demon
Abilities:Heigtened sense of smell
History:Fifty years after Kagome and Inuyasha had children they moved to America where Jake learned english and only a small bit of Japanese. When they moved back to Tokyo He signed up for a test of a smaller more compact version of the Dialect Transmitters which were capable of understanding other languages and speaking their language operated by a series of wires and Transmitters wired throughout the headphones. After they moved back to Kagome's old home Jake decided to check out the entire place and came across the well. And as a result he slipped on his skates a fell in. strangley enough he had enough power to go through the well and end up 500 years in the past. Which may mean he is destined to be a Priest and follow the path of his great grandmother... with some edits. (Priest as in like Kagome and Kikyo were, not Priest like Miroku)

Priest of the Jewel:
Nightmare:Jake Barochi.

Inuyasha
None

Shippo
None

Koga
none

Demon (First demon met)
Sonja_blue:Michiko Amane

"Hello?!" Jake shouted to the top of the well "Wait. Why am I just sitting here?" He activated his skates and got high enough to grab onto the edge of the well. "Okay note to self: Always where Skates when going near a well made out of wood." As he arose freom the well he looked around seeing that there was a forest on one side and plains on the other "Ooooookaaaaaay." he said dimly "I must have fallen into a Coma and now am reflecting on Grandma Kagome's tales. He slapped himself in the face just to be sure "Okay no coma!" he barked in pain as he got his bearings
Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:53 pm

[So basically it'll be the year 1604 (Edo Period) when he exits the well.. okay got it.. ]

Name: Michiko Amane [Name Meaning - Beautiful Wise Child with the Sound of Heaven]
From the Year: 1604
Brief Bio [Don't want to give too many things away about her]:
Michiko was always a loner. She stuck to herself for the reason that the others made fun almost every time they saw her, she didn't know why the younger villager hated her so, but she dealt with it all the same, she guessed it was because of the odd things that she could do. She would escape the taunting and rude comment by escaping to the area near what was known as the "Bone Eaters Well."
She has no family losing everyone she cared for; her mother, in a fire, she stays with two people she considers her uncle and aunt. Friends of her Mother that took her in after the fire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?!"

Hearing someone calling out she jumped a bit and hid off to the side of the well behind some bushes, she knew no one came around here and now there was a voice calling out from the well itself.

"Oh.. I hope it's not an evil Demon... that would be the worst to happen on this bad day.."

Peeking out from the brush she watched as a boy began to climb out of the well. She noticed his odd clothing and the way he talked to himself intriguing and found herself smiling. Slowly fixing her Kimono she stood and made her way towards him. Pushing the strand of long hair that fell in front of her face, she hesitated for a moment before tapping the boy's shoulder from behind him.

"Is everything alright.. What were you doing in The Bone Eaters Well?"

*Michiko Amane*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:31 pm

"wha-holy-whatt!"he shouted as he turned to see who it was tapping on his shoulder. He let out a igh of relief as he calmed himself and stood up striaght "Okay than, hi. I have a quetion for you. What year is this? And why do I ask you such a strange question? Because I think I'm lost, not in place but in time instead, so I relly need to know what year this is."

He looked around real quick before her answer "Okay one more question, Where did you come from? Because when I came outta that well I saw nobody here."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm

She tilted her head a bit confused by his barrage questions.

"It's 1604.. are you alright? You seem a bit confused.. I hope you didn't hit your head..." Placing a hand on his head she looked him over, confused at his strange head gear and his clothing, she shook her head and continued.

"I.. heard someone called out and hid in the under brush over there.. I was hoping it wasn't the group who was... " Realizing she was mentioning her problem she stopped and shook her head..

"Never mind.. I was just startled by hearing a voice from the Well.. I thought you might be an Evil Demon... though no one really believes the evil ones are around anymore I know they're around... Somewhere"

She smiled and bowed "I'm Michiko Amane and you aren't from around here, are you?" She sat down on the edge of the well beside him, looking down it for a moment.

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:52 pm

"1604... 1604... Six Teenagers,nothing, and a four-year-old." He thought to himself as he looked up at the sky

I Really hope she is joking at people are playing pranks on me again. But if she isn't lying than I better be careful, and if she is lying, than I need to play along. he thought to himself as he sat down

"Group of people who were chasing you and you came here to hide? A group o' thugs who need some sense slapped into them?"

Well, I guess that this is the only way to see what the truth is.

"Tell you what. If they really are giving you problems, I'm bored. I'll get some sense knocked into them."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:33 pm

"You are a very odd... Person.." She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh no.. It was nothing... I just came here to be alone.. The others in the Village do not like me very much, so they tease and taunt me.. But there is no need to 'Knock some sense into them' as you say, it might make things worse and I shouldn't continue on with my problems.. "

She looked at him studying his features, she knew he was not one of the boys from her village because she had never seen him before and the things he wore was nothing she had ever seen before, but she couldn't help but find each of those factors intriguing.

"You are Definitely not from around here... You.." Michiko grimaced, and stood stopping in the middle of her sentence. She quickly tried to fix her kimono, but something could be seen moving within it at her side. "Oh I hate it when this happens.. I always forget to..." Slowly Looking up from her kimono to the stranger who was now sure to be giving her the oddest look, she could do nothing but laugh weakly, fix what she was trying to hide and sit back down with her hands on her lap obviously to try and cover up something. Trying to change the subject she continued.

"You never told me your name.."

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:38 pm

"Jake Borochi, and uh. Nice try but I can see that you are hiding something in there. What is it? The Jewel of the 4 souls or a cat? Ooh, better yet it could be a demon cat who happens to be one of the sweetest things to exist." he laughed a bit and interupted he before she could say anything. "How do i know about the jewel and how do I know about demons? Easily. But not easily explained so you will have to ask me some other day. and before you go pushing me down the well, I am not a bad guy, or uuh, kid."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:50 pm

"I wasn't going to push you down the well.. I'm not a bad person either and I can see that you aren't.. though I really hope you aren't.. I'm not one for friends.. seeing how whenever someone finds out about.. Well they usually just end up teasing me, You won't tease me will you?... I'm sorry I'm going on again.." She fixed her Kimono once more, taking in a deep breath she finally spoke. "I... I have. well I kind of have a Tail... and when I sit down if I don't move it.. I tend to sit on it and then there's a sharp pain and it's not very pleasant.. "

She looked at him watching for any small notion of a weird reaction. "And speaking of the Jewel of Four souls I have only heard that in story.. I know the shards were collected long ago.. but no one really knows what happened to them.." She lowered her head after speaking expecting something to happen.

*Michiko Amane*
Last edited by Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:24 am

He thought for a minute "Oh ya well uuum... you see I was making a joke about the Jewel. um hmm. As far as the tail goes, I don't really care. and umm.."

Do not blow it!! he thought to himself.

His grandmother Kagome had the jewel and had said it came from the fudel era.

"anyways. Nice to meet you! I say that now because I didn't already tell you that." he scratched his head, and than shooko off the joke. "So you, are a demon? Pretty cool. From where I come from, there aren't many demons."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:49 am

She looked up and over at him. "You mean.. You really don't care.. No one I've ever met has ever not cared.. they always see it and point and stare.. I hope you don't mind but I'm a bit uncomfortable like this."

Reaching around she unpinned a small square in the back of her kimono releasing a very long and furry tail the same color brown as the hair that was pulled up and pinned on her head, it moved almost wave like before hanging down.

"I'm actually only half wolf demon.. that's why I only have this tail... My mother was hoping for something a bit less conspicuous.. But a tail and fangs it was.. It's not so bad.. I got use to it after a while.. and my tail is rather soft too.." She smiled and chuckled as she moved it onto her lap and let it rest there before placing her hands on top of it. "Sometimes it has a mind of it's own though.. as I'm sure all tails do.. " She looked back over at Jake.

"It must be quite odd to not have many demons where you are from.. and this must be even stranger for you to see. I'm not evil if you were wondering that..." She played with the fur on her tail, showing how nervous she was. "So Jake, Where exactly are you from? I'm sure no where around here.. so what brought you here?"

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am

he scratched his head as he though about it "Well, I guess you could say I'm from around here. Or can you not say it? aacgck I'm confusing myself! ha ha ha!" he looked back down the well "This well brought me here anyways."

"let me think... Okay, yah, I guess I'm 1/8 demon." he said as he scratched his head again.

"My grandma used to tell me stories of a demon named Naraku. And I don't know why I just thought of that but, he was supposed to be like some powerful demon who almost never died.... Until he died of course."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:27 pm

"Well it is said that this Well has some sort of magic, due to all of the demons that were thrown down there after their deaths. so it might be possible to what brought you here.. I mean.. that is rather strange though."

Moving her hands from her lap to her sides her looked down, watching as her feet moved even though she continued to speak.

"My Mother use to tell me stories all the time of the history of this land... though not many still remember... She said our family was some how part of it, and that is why she wanted me to know..."
Stopping for a moment to think she finally continued.

"I guess my father and his side of the family were somehow part of it.. I don't see how since Grandfather Koga never mentioned anything like that when he was around... He would complain about things that happened many years ago... and then my father would have to stop him from going on about a girl and dog he knew... Anyway I'm going on again.. 1/8th Demon, that's interesting.. I don't think I've ever met someone who was 1/8. Then again I don't meet many new people"

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:58 pm

"Koga? I've heard that name before... Koga! Grandmother Kagome used to tell me about him and Grandfather Inuyasha ranted and raved about him! So you're his grandaughter? Wow." He said as he gave out a slight chuckle.

Well, this whole place isn't a trick. he thought to himself as he crossed his legs.

"You may or may not know this, but your grandfather helped my grandparents defeat Naraku and several other dangerous demons."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:11 pm

"So you are the descendant of Mortal Girl Kagome and the Half Demon Inuyasha?!" A bit taken back she shook her head with a smile. "He had mentioned some things, but I really didn't get a lot of time to talk with him or my father. I never thought I would get to meet one from their line... I was told they disappeared long ago."

Looking over at the path to the Village, she looked back over at Jake. "Oh.. My uncle is calling me..." It was barely a whisper from this distance but she could hear him calling her loud and clear. "It must be later then I thought.. You are welcome to accompany me though, you must be hungry, and I'm sure my Uncle and Aunt would not mind one bit." Standing she headed for the path, her tail falling behind her moving side to side as it would on a wolf. Turning she looked back at Jack waiting for him to stand and follow.

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:39 pm

"Eh, What the heck?" Jake said to himself as he activated his skates "might get in trouble but, I have an excuse." He skated next to her and deactivated his skates as he ran along side her. "I guess I'm stuck her until I can manage to get home. But so far, this is interesting."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:20 am

She looked down at Jake's odd footwear. "I've never seen anything like those before... they're.... Interesting.. "

She continued walking down the path until finally she stopped just short of the entrance to the village. "Uh... I know of a short cut.. we don't have to go through here.. " She knew it wasn't really a short cut she just wanted to avoid the small group of boys who were off to the side down the path. Turning she headed off to the side to walk around the houses, just as she was about to move out of sight she heard someone call her and groaned.

"Hey It's Amane! Guys, look what's she's got out.. " The boy nudged his buddies and they made their way over to Jake and Michiko.

"Oh no.. " she looked at Jake "I've forgotten to hide my tail.." She struggled trying to get her tail back into her kimono, but it just didn't want to seem to do what she wanted. "Not now you stupid thing.." frustrated she sighed and just let it be, looking up she noticed that the boys were now where she and Jake were standing.

"Hey, It's grown since last time... Akeno. come look at this.." Akeno walked over to get a better look.
"So it has Reizo.. Maybe something should be done so it doesn't get too long, what do you think Taro?" Taro walked up to Michiko he was the largest of the bunch.
"I think so too. "he circled around behind Michiko and grabbed her tail pulling hard. Amane bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from yelling out.

Akeno and Reizo looked over at Jake finally noticing him. Reizo spoke to make Jake turn his attention to him "And who is this? A new little friend? But I thought we were your pals.. So who are you?" He tapped Jake's shoulder just as Taro Pulled once more on Michiko's tail.

"Get off of me!" Amane turned and bit into Taro's hand making him let go, He swung trying to punch her but she was too fast, she in turn scratched his face before leaping to the side. She knew they were going to be angry after that but she didn't care. She wasn't going to let them bully her in front of what seemed to be a new friend.

*Michiko Amane/The bullies: Akeno, Reizo and Taro*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:06 pm

"Now now now. What are you doing to my friend there? Pulling her tail because it looks wierd?" He kneeled down to activate his skates.

"Well then." He said as he started hovering 2 inches above the ground "Your hair looks a little wierd to me. So what if I pull you by your hair." He pulled Taro by the hair and went forward a couple of feet and let him go, sending him a couple feet.

"So it comes to my attention that you like torturing people who are differant, correct?" He said as he swayed from side to side "So what if I torture you for your differances?" He turned to Akeno.

"Like you, I think your a bit too fat." He said as he hit Akeno in the stomach with his palm. He sent Akeno a couple feet back and looked at Reizo who was shaking.

"and you... I think you're too much of a coward." He lunged for Reizo but stopped an inch in front of him, letting Reizo run away with the other boys.

"And you. Michiko. Need a hand getting up?" He said as he put his hand in front of him, offering to help her off of the ground.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:00 am

A bit taken back she stood there somewhat stunned as Jake floated off of the ground and started to actually beat up the group of boys. Then when he turned to her to ask her is she wanted a hand getting up after the boys had run away, she looked down seeing that she was already standing and then back up at him.

"I uh.. I'm already.. I mean.. standing.. alright.. now.. you.. um.. You're floating..." Trying to catch some composure she took in a deep breath and then spoke.

"Not that there's anything wrong with the fact that you can float. uh. What I mean to say is.. Thank You.. Though I could have helped somewhat.. I'm not much for fighting.. though my father and grandfather taught me when I was younger I would just rather avoid a conflict then get into a fight..." Looking down the path she pointed out her house and then looked back at Jake.

"My house is right down there... past the small market square and to the left..." Brushing off her Kimono she waited for Jake to stop floating before continuing on her way.

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:40 am

He crouched and turned off his skates. "Well, then let's go." he said as he waited for her to stop staring.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:54 pm

[Been rather busy lately, sorry I haven't been able to respond]

Nodding she continued down the path finally reaching the house she mentioned as the one in which she lived. she turned facing Jake for a moment as if about to speak before turning back and pushing the door open she walked in allowing Jake to enters before closing it behind him. Looking around she noticed that the small house was dark and it seemed no one was home.

"That's odd, I could have sworn I heard my uncle calling me.. But.. no one is home." Walking over to the left she went to open a screen door when she stopped. "I do not have a good feeling about this.. Something is wrong here.." Looking around once more she turned facing Jake. "Perhaps it would be better if..." Before she could finish her sentence a loud rustling sound started behind the screen door behind her. Turning she backed away from it, continuing to stare at the door until she reached Jake's side.

*Michiko Amane*

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!