Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World of Mozeran

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Zatani gave him a smile. "Oh you needn't worry about money if you are going anywhere with me." She said this then as a woman with a bag hanging off her side passed she gently dug her hand within it and pulled out a small bag. Looking inside she found enough money to pay for two people. She then looked around frantically hoping that the man who had captured her before didn't see that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:27 pm

The angel slapped the purse out of her hand and softly tapped it to send it in a short dimensional void back where it came from. "Nothing doing." He gestured as he took off a gold ring and looked around for a pawnshop, "Well, I can always get one sometime later. I wear these things to enchance powers anyway."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:34 pm

"Next time we meet not even the lord knows what will happen." Jolar said "I shall not follow the path of that bumbling fool Lucifer who lies to himself about having power but I do now promise That I shant kill for my own pleasure." JOlar had than just dissapeared with a phrase echoing as he exited "You have not a clue what war is going on inside the mind and heart and darkness and light."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:37 am

Zatani pouted as the angel slapped the purse out of her hand and crossed her arms. "Why doesn't anyone like my method of doing things? They are just as effective.." She said knowing that she wouldn't win this one. She looked at the angels ring then at him like he was nuts. "Are you crazy! That thing is worth a fortune! Has a screw gone loose in your head or something?" She said this twirling a finger next to her head as if seeing he was coocoo.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:44 pm

"Just as effective, but wrong. Come on, you might be a thief, but surely you realise that stealing isn't right, or good?" Asterius snorted in derision. "Maybe if you were starving or something, but that's just excessive."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm

Zatani narrowed her eyes at him when he called her a thief. "Well, how would you know if I was starving or not. You don't even know if I have starving kids at home."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:30 pm

Eyeing her form, Asterius raised one eyebrow. "You really don't look like you're starving to me, and surely you'd have protested more if you were. Sorry, sister, but this sob story ain't going to cut any ice with me. Forget this, I'm going for a drink."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 pm

Her eyes grew wide at his comment then she ran to catch up with him and stopped in front of him in his path. "Hey! Wait you! What are you saying? Do you think I am fat!? I'll have you know I get my fair share of excersize everyday thank you!"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:21 am

The angel had by now walked far ahead to the pawnshop and returned with a large leather bag of gold coins, scratching his head. He opened his mouth to speak before examining the interesting quarrel taking place, and whipping around to walk away to the restaurant slowly, beckoning lazily to the two to come along.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:35 am

Zatani stood there giving him the evil eye when she noticed the angel come out of the pon shop with a large bag of loot. Her arguing stage was over and now she just felt that she had to go along with him so she ran to catch up. "Sorry about that. People can just be rude." She said this then stuck her tongue out at Asterius. She then focused in on the big bag and closed her eye for a moment and swallowed trying not to let her greed get the best of her especially since he was such a strong angel...and that he was paying for the food.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Re: The World of Mozeran

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 am

Name: Alyssa Erna
Class: Druid
Hair color: Black, with soft brown streaks, and grey, blue and green tips. Reaches past her waist.
Race: Night Elf
Skin Color: A soft ivory, with an inner, dark blue glow
Attitude: She is easy going, and like most Night elves, is disgusted by those who would dare harm the Mother Earth and her awesome nature. She can have a fiery temper, but welcomes company. She can be expected to go into long silences, and one shouldnt take it that they are being ignored, it merely means she is meditating or deep in though.
clothing: Long, ivory skirt. Brown leggings, and brown knee high boots. Daggers are tucked into these boots, and at the side of her waist, hidden by her skirt. Her breasts are covered with the same ivory material as her skirt, and her shoulders and arms are bare. Covering the material is a brown leather corset like top which laces up at the front.
]

Alyssa had stood among the crowd watching the group as swarms of people merely stepped around her, not giving her a second glance. She was good like that - at not being noticable, and she also prefered it that way. The elf and the angel had Intrigued Alyssa, and she had stopped in her tracks to watch. It was the angel hanging upside down reading that had intrigued her, not many people could read like that and she enjoyed pondering poinless matters like that. Simply stanfing there she had watched them with soft rose orbs, their words floating past her. Their words were of course meaningless to her as most peoples were. Now that they had begun to move towards the resturant, Alyssa found herself drawn to follow them, if not to join their company, then to watch their moves like the curious young elf she was. She was in plain sight of them all, but her aura was so bored and dull at the very moment in time that she was fairly unnoticable... Maybe if something more interesting happend she would liven up a little.
Why am I following such a simple, boring bunch? Well, then again... That book the angel keeps reading [i]must be interesting... I might as well find out what it is... Might lift my spirits perhaps...[/i]
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!