The world of Shadow the hedgehog

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

The world of Shadow the hedgehog

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:54 pm

My world...My rules..
Finding out my past is near impossible....Im willing to take those odds.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The world of Shadow the hedgehog

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:25 pm

OOC: Okay? Can I join?
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Sarithus wrote:OOC: Okay? Can I join?

Sure....just remeber Im shadow. Sonic's rival." He looked up with ather intenese flames behind his eyes.

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:10 pm

I know. I've played and beaten almost every sonic the hedgehog game (including shadow the hedgehog). Should I post character sheet?

Sarithus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Sure if u want....i only have three right now: Shadow the Hedgehog(My main charector) Toshiroo(I think thats his name), and zero

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:23 am

Heres my character:
Name: Rabid (real name is charlie)
Species: Fox
Appearance: He looks very similar to Tails miles prower except he has black fur, with white-tips on his tail and on his hands. He wears checkered-skateboarder gloves, and checkered vans on his feet. He has one tail, making him look-un-unique but that is not true.
Special power: He can temporarily copy other peoples powers. If someone uses a chaos strike on him, he can copy it and fire it back at them. He can also control the chaos emeralds, and do other weird things. He can levitate short distances.
History: He used to be the protector of the chaos emeralds and the master emerald, until he was attacked by a strange black hedgehog named Thunder. Thunder and him fought for hours, but thunder cheated in the fight and sent Rabid to the bottom of the ocean below angel island. He doesn't know how, but for all these years he has been sealed at the bottom of the ocean, and has still been alive. He now returns to destroy thunder, and reclaim his destiny.
Weapons: He uses whatevers at hand, but he does have duel short swords.

Sarithus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Heres mine....taken directly from my myspace page..

"Catch phrase:Now witness my TRUE POWER!!!

First name:shadow

Middle name:the

Last name:hedgehog

Bio:Unknown

Age:Unknown Accounts say possibly50 years old(if so his body still looks like hes in his twenties.)

Warrents:Arrested for death of atleast 500 people.Jailed for life for death of sonic>Broke out+500 year sentence
Description:be wary when engaging target.He was Designed as the ultimate weapon(or so he says) and is exteameley dangerous always refers to a woman named maria..it is beleived that these two had a relationship one time.Target can teleport,create a 20 mile wide blast and even freeze time.This target is wanted by many people....no one knows where he is now.Shares a huge hatred for sonic and does everything in his power to destroy him.Again target is vengeful aand stops at nothing to kill his foes.Target also has a severe loss of memory.Sometimes he doesnt even remeber who he is.However target is regaining memory at a critcal state.Destroy target before he remembers what happened on the A.R.K.Targets threat level is an astoundingly off the charts,strength,hatered,and leathality are also all off the charts.DO NOT:anger target.Shoot at target,or side with target. Uknown reportsnow say he has a demon form and he can generate tentacles in this form andgrow wings. His human form can also do this. As if that wasnt enough target cannot be damged by his own attacks. Again target is the most devastating thing to ever walk the planet earth.".....Taken from G.U.N. record book..

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:03 am

Name: Storm

Bio: Storm was born but then stolen. She had had many tests done on her and she couldn't get away. Storm was put in a tube of glowing liquid. There was a fire and her tests went wrong. She was scarred for life.

Powers: Storm controls any form of electricity. Lightning and thunder. She could touch a lightbulb and suck the power out of it. She normally causes thunderstorms and rain.

Personality: Storm loves to run. Sence she never really was loved because she was stolen at a young age she feels anything BUT love for a person. She's a loner and is tougher than most boys

Appearence: Storm has alot of scars. Her arm has 1 reaching from her hand to past her elbow. Her face has a scar that goes through her eye. If you look at her though, she's quiet beautiful. Her black fur has lots of streaks of blue and purple. Her eyes are a laser purple.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Hmph....hello then..

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:14 am

Hello to you too.......

Swift.Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Shadow looked around and went into his human form...a form few people see...and live to tell about it.

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Storm sat on a tree stump and began to get her knife out. "You got 5 seconds to get outta my sight with no mony of mine, hand it over!" She said to a mysterious red being. The small red fox handed it over and scurried away. "Very good...."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:17 am

Charlie Rabid walked through the emerald forest aimlessly. He had been searching for the one called knuckles for so long he had forgot when he entered this maze of a forest. He decided to get a view of the landscape. He clmibed a tree, and looked over the land. More and more trees forever. The only landmark was the temple farther ahead.

"That's it. I'm going back." He turned around and began trying to find the way out.

Sarithus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Storm heard something coming from the trees. She readied her weapon and sat still.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_the_hedgehog on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Shadow walked through the woods carriying his G-36c assault rifle. He didnt need it...He was strong enough already. But still he treasured it as being his number one weapon. Shortly after keeping watch he thought about maria then stopped. He saw a small red fox running away from an area. Then he proceded to that area.

(OOC: Im sorry i havent been on in a while.

Shadow_the_hedgehog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Charlie caught sight of s...black and red hedgehog? interesting... He stepped out and drew his magnums he kept for safety, "Who are you, hedgehog?"

Sarithus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Storm jumped into a tree and saw a red and black hedghog and a black fox. She couldn't fight, though she stole someones things just now, that was easy, just a littlebit of threatens was all it took. She was to weak, for she'd ben attacked by a mysterious red ball and that knocked her out for a whole day. Storm was hungry, thirsty and weak. She felt as if she couldn't keep her head up, much less think.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm

=D I WANNA JOIN!

Please Shadow? =3

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Knight Matthew on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 am

((Can I join? I've been waiting a long time to test this char out ^^))

Name - Serenity
Title - Emerald Hunter
Age - Unknown
Hand Pref. - Right
Race - Hedgehog (Black/Red)
Gender - Female
Appearance - Looks like Shadow the Hedgehog as far as colors go, but slightly taller and silver eyes. She wears a Pendant on her neck that has a dais in it, almost like a locator.
Personality - She seems cold and heartless to anyone she meets, but inside she's kinder than her counterpart, Shadow, though she doesn't like to show it too much as it appears like a weakness to Serenity.
Weapon - Anything she can get
Armor - Her Pendant's Chaos Barrier
Special Ability - Similar abilities to Shadow's Chaos Control, except that she has a new one that allows her to boost her strength up as well as speed, but it drains her considerably if used. Can also use Shadow's most basic moves too.
Biography - N/A

Alduin the World Eater... Taste my arrow a fall once and for all!!! - Sariosa, lv49 Archer-Mage

Chaos Knight Matthew
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flare the hedgehog on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Hello shadow

flare the hedgehog
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!