Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Would You Rather Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The Would You Rather Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clockwork Legend on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 am

Eyes for hands. I'm not very physically active but I love reading, watching anime, looking at art... I'm really attached to my eyesight. It would be very inconvenient of course, I wish I could have opposable toes :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Clockwork Legend
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Well the last person didn't ask a question so I'll just start it up again :)

Would you rather always have to say whats on your mind when you speak, or never speak again? :3
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Definitely whats on my mind. I already do that

would you rather be dumped into a country with no knowledge of the language or never be able to travel again?
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lavellan on Sat May 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Dumped into a country with no knowledge of the language. I could learn, and with so much of the world I want to see it would kill me to never be able to travel.

Would you rather read a physical book or use a Kindle or other such device?

lavellan
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bleepbloop on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 am

Physical book. Gotta love that weird paper smell.

Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

bleepbloop
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkAgency on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 am

I would lose a leg, you could do a lot more with an arm then a leg (wink wink)

Would you rather be fat forever or be wrinkly forever?

MilkAgency
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkair on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:58 am

Fat; it's a loose definition, so I could be moderately chubby and still live until the end of time, suckers.

Would you rather lose all television and only have internet, or loose the internet and only watch TV?
Well, here we are again. It's always such a pleasure.Remember when you tried to kill me twice?

Darkair
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toorah loorah on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:16 am

I think I would rather loose television because, the only things I watch on tv, I can also watch on the internet. I only watch it on tv to kind of break up the monotony of being on the internet so much.

Would you rather, have a pet live forever, or your significant other?

toorah loorah
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose1824 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:59 am

I have no significant other, so I choose my cat.

Would you rather hold your breath for 5 minutes, or keep your eyes open without blinking for 5 minutes?

Rose1824
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ctc9592 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 am

Hold my breath for five minutes never know when you might need to hold your breath....

Would you rather be able to see into the future or see what really happened in the past?

Ctc9592
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShifterGurr on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:07 pm

see what really happened in the past! It would be cool to debunk history books, haha.

Would you rather... be trapped in the last movie you saw, or in the last book you read?

ShifterGurr
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coldwell on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Last movie, I was watching the Grand Budapest Hotel.

Would you rather live through a nuclear holocaust or be trapped in a time loop?

Coldwell
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:01 pm

Coldwell wrote:Would you rather live through a nuclear holocaust or be trapped in a time loop?

Both of those sound horrible but I suppose I'd know more about a nuclear holocaust and in a time loop would i never die?

Yick to both

I suppose nuclear holocaust, because I know of no way of breaking a time loop.

If I wasn't aware of the time loop, perhaps time loop.

Would you rather only eat one flavor of ice cream for the rest of forever, or never eat any sweets at all other than ice cream of any flavor for the rest of forever?
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!