Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

The Would You Rather Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

The Would You Rather Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:57 am

Okay the rules are simple. You ask a question that starts with 'Would You Rather' and then fill in the blanks.

Like this:
Would you rather marry a clown or a mime?

The person below you answers it and then asks their own question.
So I'll start.

Would you rather eat a worm or a beetle?
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Would You Rather Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:21 am

*Thinks like a Kitten*

Beetle >< Ewwwww

Would you rather lick a person who hasn't bathed in 10 years' foot, or lick a moldy tree limb.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Mmmm.. Moldy tree limb.

Would you rather be burned slowly for 4 hours until your skin was able to fall off, but you could still live; or would you rather have 3 fat men pass gas into an enclosed chamber that you were stuck in for 24 hours?

Vexar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:32 pm

Hmm..

Well, my sense of smell is nonexsistent so...

I'd bring a jackhammer into the chamber and dig me a hole to hide in.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:34 pm

You didn't post would you rather do something >< Plus.. you were trapped in it .. even if you had something to get out... you were trapped.

Vexar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm

Ohhh oops

Would you rather eat a pie.
Or a cake?

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Cake...
Chocolate cake...

Would you rather die by fire, or by ice?

Myth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Ice, You could possibly survive by being frozen <<; anyways.. Ice..

Would you rather be shot in the kneecap, or have a large TV fall on your elbow.

Vexar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Altair on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:52 pm

Er, shot in the kneecap.

Would you rather be stuck at the bottom of the ocean or drift in space (you can't get out from either.)

Altair
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:59 pm

The colors one...

Would you rather shoot a cow, or make a radioactive bunny.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Shoot a cow..they are so stupid.

Would you rather have 24 hour sunlight or 24 hour darkness?

sesha
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Darkness.

Would you rather slowly cut off the head of a small child with a pair of safety scissorrs, or be slowly cut by the child?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Cut the child of course ><

Would you rather be forced to eat 1000 pounds of ice cream, your choice of flavor; or would you rather be forced to have morphine injected in you till you die <<;

Vexar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Cherry Nut Ice Cream!

Would you rather die to save the Earth or die to save your one true love?

sesha
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:31 pm

Die to save the earth.

Because my love would be on the earth ;) So I'd be saving both.

Would you rather

Have 1 million dollars, or 1 million friends?

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:30 pm

One million dollars. I don't want fake friends.

Would you rather...

Get shot or die in a fire?

Emmie
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Favorite food.. I can always eat something else.. I love birdies ; ;

Would you rather be stuck using dial-up... or AOL 'High Speed' ?

Vexar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:47 pm

Dial Up, definatly.
I hate AoL. No offense AoL lovers.

Would you rather Loose a foot, or a hand?

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:59 am

A hand..that way I can still run track.

Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?

sesha
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 am

Hearing. I like things quiet. =)

Would you rather want strawberry cheesecake for a snack or strawberry cheesecake ice-cream?! :O~~~

Matthias
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!