Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Zeals

The Zeals

a part of “The Zeals”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

(Reboot) An ancient prophecy tells a tale of divine beings who will either protect humanity... or enslave it. (Started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Zeals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Zeals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 6:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Zeals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Zeals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 am

Hi, can i reserve The zeal of ghosts?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun May 27, 2012 7:28 am

I would like to reserve the Zeal of Metal

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 7:50 am

@Thorait and Kathrin: Yes.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 am

Hm, nice story-line you have here Protagonist ^_^ Hm, i'm a bit torn between Earth and Shape-Shifting but I think I will go with reserving the Zeal of Shape-shifting.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 am

May I create my old Zeal of Fire?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 am

Yes, both of you are reserved.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 am

May I please reserve the Zeal of Sound? Thank you!

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 am

Can I reserve the Zeal of lightning? ^^

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sun May 27, 2012 10:54 am

Can I reserve Zeal of Forcefields?
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 am

Yes and yes, you two can reserve it.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sun May 27, 2012 11:09 am

btw...what exactly the field of forcefields power? (like specifically?)

Arthurna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

Pretty much like using them to block of areas, surround people and grab objects (though, not as strong as Telekinesis for balancing reasons). Also, forcefields will break if they take too much damage.
Last edited by The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sun May 27, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks ^^ I think I got the idea and the character as well (already working on it)

Arthurna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Quick question, what would Sound's power be? Just wanted to check before I get everything completely wrong xD

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 pm

The ability to fire soundwaves, enhanced hearing for distance and vibrations and of course a sonic scream.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

So, does the Water Zeal have control over water, and Poison can... I don't know, poison someone without an aid?

(I'm interested in both of these roles, so the more info the easier it'll be to decide! Thanks.)
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I'd like to reserve the Zeal of Strength, please.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

The Zeal of Water can do as the title says, manipulate water. Zeal of Poison can use deadly toxins to kill his/her enemies.

@The Painkiller: Reserved.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Alright, may I reserve those two, please?

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!