Theos Academy for Demigods

Theos Academy for Demigods OOC

a part of “Theos Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by rubytuesday.

"That's what being a demigod was all about, not quite belonging in the mortal world or on Mount Olympus but trying to make peace with both sides of their nature."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Theos Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Theos Academy for Demigods OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, and welcome to my roleplay! My name is RubyTuesday, but y'all can call me Ruby. ;)
This is the main OOC forum for Theos Academy for Demigods! Any reservations, general questions, comments, and concerns can be made here. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Re: Theos Academy for Demigods OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Just to kick things off, my reservations are as follows:
daughter of Hephaestus; fc/Brittany O'Grady hex/#bd9e84
daughter of Hecate; fc/Camila Mendes hex/#7c6767
son of Hecate; fc/David Castro hex/#c0c3d2
Being the couch potato I am, I watch a lot of tv. But the top of the list has got to be my beloved Game of Thrones. I can't pick just one favourite charrie though, so there's a bit of a tie between Tyrion, Ceirse and Sansa. And Brienne. And Yara. Shit. I kinda dug my own grave here,
didn't I? :S

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 pm

I can't resist the opportunity for another Greek Mythology RP :D I'm so obsessed with Greek Mythology and Percy Jackson that it's kinda ridiculous lol. Plus I always enjoy RPing with you :3

I'd love to reboot an old character of mine, daughter of Poseidon, FC Shailene Woodley
Edit: Her hex would be #2cc6c4

I'll take a gent too, once I figure out what exactly I'd like xD But I wanted to throw that one out for now :p

Edit 2:

Ok, ok, ok lol. I figured out my dude :p

Son of Morpheus, FC Caleb Landry Jones, hex #9d89a8

Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 pm

I can't turn away from a good demigod RP xD

parentage: Ares
fc: Lana Condor
hex: #c0140b

Going out on a whim here. I have this habit of highlighting text when I read it, so I couldn't help but notice a little something. (I hoping I'm doing this correctly) I'm practically obsessed with Sherlock BBC. My fav chars are Sherlock and Mycroft.
Last edited by Korruption on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 pm

o h xx g o d s .
I can't resist this aghgg. Can I please reserve a daughter of Zeus with the faceclaim of bridget rose satterlee and the hex of #fdb760 and a son of Morpheus jk Hades with the facelaim of billy vandendooren and the hex of #400000.
Last edited by sappho on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sappho
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 pm

hello!

Mind if I join in on the fun? I'll be reserving the daughter of
Demeter w. faceclaim Daria Sidorchuk, hex #536940
& a son of Hermes w. faceclaim Joe Collier, hex #6FA3A6.

Edit; really, i tried to turn my back away, but i just could not.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello Ruby! I've said it before and I'll say it again, your coding is A+

Holy shit, deciding which gods is the hardest decision ever. I'd love to reserve two characters, the first a daughter of Morpheus with FC Kim Yoo Jung, and the second a son of Apollo with FC Conor Doherty. Hex codes tbd! If I end up changing FCs I'll let you know asap!

Not sure if there's a password? But I love American Gods and Shadow is my fav, then Loki Lyesmith :)
Last edited by Cloud on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, hello! I'm here as promised!!
    I have one definite so far omg you took me by surprise :''')))
    But I'll take Lee Joo Young as a daughter of Demeter, hex #cdc5bf.
    For a guy, I'm still debating three options ??? honestly let me know if there's one you particularly like bc i'm so garbage at making decisions
    Jordy Baan as a Hermes boy, Jack Weisensel as an Ares kiddo, or Alvaro as a [s]fuckboy
    Apollo son haha see what i did there
    At any rate, I'll make a decision soon, promise!!

Jjjjjkkkkkkk. i'm good. Jack Weisensel for Ares, #af868e, final answer. (lmao ok so its not my final answer bc i've never been consistent not once in my entire life but it's final for now & that's what counts.)
    also wasn't sure if you wanted this since there ren't any rules yet ?? but it seems like a password is fav chara ?? & IDK HONESTLY. I'm currently obsessed with fire emblem rn though, so i'mma go ahead & say kliff from echoes lma0
Last edited by Εpιmetheus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Oh, shit
@Epimetheus, do the fuckboy.
Him & my character can be partners in crime XD.

Edit; let me get out of this ooc thread.. i have, like
two characters to finish in another roleplay, lmao. Just
hmu if I got the reserve. It's summer Imma be up all night.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello there.

Looks like no one has been interested in Dionysus yet! I'd like to make a son of Dionysus, with the FC of Matthew Hitt. I'm not sure what the hex code will be yet, so I'll edit this to let you know.

[edit] My hex code will be burnt orange (D2691E)
Last edited by Belshazzar on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:05 pm

I would love to be a part of this one!
Parent: Apollo
FC: Hayley Kiyoko
Hex: Red

baby-sick-skin
Member for 4 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:39 pm

@Everyone; woah, i just refreshed this thing at it was like bam! I'll put all those reservations down soon as possible! On a side note, these fc's are rocking my world. Something tells me that one thing this RP will definitely bring to the table is the prett-ay. (*.*)

@Scar; that's all gee, however I'm just a little bit wary of using Caleb as an fc, as he's a little bit old for a high schooler. However, since a lot of his gifs and stuff are from First Class and such, I'm just gonna have to ask you to stick to younger images/gifs. That aside, welcome aboard! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:45 pm

RubyTuesday, I think this is literally the fastest I've ever seen a roleplay fill up! Exciting :)

Cloud
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 pm

@ Ruby : I planned on using kinda what he looks like in Byzantium. Little bit longer hair than X men but like not as old looking as he is in Get Out. Is that ok? I was intending him to be like 18 also... I'm not trying to pass him off as 15 or anything like that lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Hello! As stated in the interest check I'd like to reserve Hermes with a female fc and I think I'm going to change my Aphrodite to a male Morpheus. I'll try to update this when I wake up but I'm at a camp at the moment so I'm a bit stuck right now until Saturday. If you plan on starting this beofre then don't worry my dude I'll just join later (?) if that's all right with you! Also , epi will be posting my fcs as I have limited wifi.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello again, it is i, verix's messenger pigeon. I come bearing FCs ✌✌
    She'll be using Florine Tielman for the hermes girl and Jonathan Bauer-Hayden for Morpheus.
    She says she'll do her best to stay on top of things, but she'll be pretty spotty until her trip is over!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 am

Hello! I would like to reserve a daughter of Hades with the face claim Zhenya Katava please. Her hex color is going to be #9D6B84

I am pretty sure I'll reserve a male as well but, I want to at least start on my gal before reserving another character.

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:54 am

May please with a cherry on top reserve a daughter of Dionysus, FC and hex to be come as soon as I decide...???????? the choices man

>Marionette<
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:12 am

Just realised that I forgot to post the rules on the front page, fml. Oh, well. Since I forgot, you guys that have already reserved don't need to worry about passwords or anything (I'm so dumb waiiiii??). And you four are reserved! :D Welcome!

@Scar; Oh, okay. No problem. Seeing as he's about 22 in that, he's fine. It's just if you were using current images/gifs that I was a little tetchy, as even if the character is eighteen, Caleb is still, like, nine years older, lol. But yah, 22-year-old Caleb is all gee. ;)

@Verix; no worries my dude. I've got exams coming up, so I'll probably be waiting, like, two weeks to get this show on the road. Enjoy your trip! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok alright alright alirhgt aejhbrf i got it

Parent: Dionysus
FC: Lydia Graham
Hex: #54C571 aka zombie green haha what a great name

TV SHOW SUPER SECRET PASSWORD THING: IDK MAN IDK MAYBE LIKE ANNE WITH AN E RN AND ANNE SHIRLEY HERSELF?????? NETFLIX MAN IT'S A LOT TO CHOOSE FROM

i added the password because i feel insecure :P

edit: ehem, no one saw that right

>Marionette<
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!