Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

Therapy

Therapy

a part of “Therapy”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

FAILED & CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Therapy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Therapy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:13 pm

NO LONGER ACCEPTING

OOC topic for the roleplay "Therapy"

Note: Try not to have too many people with the same issue. You may copy the ghosts issues if you cannot come up with anything else, but try to keep the humans diverse.

Participant Application Forms

Appearance: (Real people pics only please)

Name of Participant: (whatever you want)
Age of Participant: (18+ (can be younger if legally emancipated FOR A GOOD REASON)
Gender of Participant: (please try to keep these equal)
Field of Study: (this would be the issue your character is searching out therapy for)
Participants Sexual Orientation: *optional*

Personality:
Brief History:
Other: (Anything else you want to add)

I hereby give my consent to be included in Mr. Jones psychological experiment. I understand that the procedures will leave me cut off from everything I know and insert me into a new environment. I understand the risks and benefits of the experiment as well as the time required. I understand that other participants will be involved with close quarters, that there is very little privacy, and every action is used in the research. I understand that the results are confidential until published, but that names and ages may be changed upon request.

I understand that once I give my consent to be featured, I may not withdraw.

NOTE: You may organize your character profile however you want to. The above fields must be included.

NOTE: There may only be one spirit per live person. Do not overload them.

Lost Spirit Application

Appearance: (Real people pics only please)

Name: (whatever you want)
Cause of Death:
Sexual Orientation: *optional*

Personality:
Brief History:
Other: (Anything else you want to add)
Last edited by CharlotteV on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Therapy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello! I'm definitely interested, but what is the extent of the paranormal possibilities? I have two ideas and I need to know which is the one I can go with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Well I dig creativity so...whatcha thinkin?

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Option 1 (The one I'm really hoping for just because it's so much fun) ) Werewolfism, but he can't remember when he phases. All he knows is when he wakes up he's somewhere else and people are dead.

Option 2 (If that's too extreme paranormality) ) If you've seen Supernatural kinda what Sam Winchester has, glimpses of the future. Just little snippets.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Hmmm...you're right the first one is a little paranormaly...hmmm *thinking face* part of me is all 'noo, don't let it be that supernatural', but the other part is like, "well, it could be reeeaaalllly interesting."

Oh decisions decisions...

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Which is exactly why I asked first, I didn't know if it would be too supernatural but DAMN it would be fun!! He would have no idea which is why he'd only think it was a psychological issue, hallucinations and the like.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Mmmm....I kind of like the idea but...I suppose I'll have to trust you to be able to play the part well enough to fit the not-quite-so-supernaturally feeling. Then I would let you play the part...

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Male to Female ratio 1:3. This is a problem

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dot Senitt on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:42 pm

I could change my character to male I wouldn't mind.

Dot Senitt
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello! I'd love to upload a male character, if you're still accepting. I can add two if you want, one spirit, one still living?
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Well, I'm interested. I'm making a profile now. I'll make a male character if you're still having gender issues. He's not exactly 'nice', but I hope you like him.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Im very interested in this as well, I'd be willing to play a male as well if it's needed.

Andieland
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm

@ Dot Senitt No she is fine no worries! I just like to point it out before it gets too out of control :)

@Augustinsect yes I am still accepting. I believe the doctor (posted above) is going to make a male to help us out, but you may make as many characters as you please :)

@ NotSoHeartless as of now the gender ratio is still 1:3 as now other applications have been sent in, but I'm very glad to see the interest of male roles!

@Andieland well from the interest shown above for male characters it looks like I will be accepting females again as well!

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaskedCity on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 pm

I am interested in this roleplay, seems fun! Just one question, is it alright if I play a child? Not too young though, maybe 12 or 13? Or do they have to be older?
"...this is my lifetimes journey. Yours lies beyond."
~Lihkan

MaskedCity
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I submitted a character. (:

fauxtruth
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Him I like :)

Character ratio
Male to Female 2:3
Spirit to human 1:4

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm glad. :D
I like him too xDDD

fauxtruth
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 pm

So it's alright if I make a female?

Andieland
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fiction_addiction on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

So can I make a female character? Or do you still need more males? I would be happy to do either one, I just want to know.

fiction_addiction
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Yes you may make a female :)

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!