Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

There Is No Escape

There Is No Escape

a part of “There Is No Escape”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Sadly, I think it is dead....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There Is No Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

There Is No Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "There Is No Escape"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: There Is No Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

What are the limits to mutations/abilities?
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:56 pm

I submitted a character! I look forwards to being in it! I also am a big fan of Max Ride so im glad you made this. :)

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Submitting my character. Anyone mind filling me in on what's going on? This thing has exploded with posts, and I am not sure how to introduce my character.

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

submitted my character 45678658976578

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Basically, Crimson escaped for now. Sari and the crystal guy are communicating. Alex is being hurt. Two others just got there.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Lawl...I sparked mutant revolution. Now EVERYONE's escaping! How legit!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 am

Sari doesn't even want to go out of her cage, so escaping? She only followed the Crystal Man, Enkidu, but the next time, I don't think she'll even put a hand outside of her cage, scared bad things will happen like before.

tornadofan2
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 am

Well, next time, Enkidu might convince her to step outside and escape with him. Right now, he seemed pretty determined to kill Jerome...

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 am

Could I post a non-mutant character? I have a really fun mad scientist I like to play once in a while and I think he'd enjoy this little 'experiment'. Strictly for scientific purposes, of course.

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

wavefury
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

Lol, that's true! She might be convinced... You'll see when time comes xD

tornadofan2
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Sorry I haven't replied much to any of this, one yes, you can create a non mutant character. And two (this is from a whine ago, in response to restrictions on mutants abilities.) mutants start out with one power, they acquire more as time goes by. There must be some way to control your character, for example, I'm debating making scientists get rid of my characters ability to mind control, because it makes my character almost invincible. (same thing goes for you enkidu.) There has to also be some way to destroy your character, (in other words, I don't want any invincible characters, or characters who can't be killed.) And Lastly, if your character gets to many mutations, to the point where they are to powerful, I will ask you to make scientists take away some mutatations. If any of this isn't followed, I will kick you out. THank you! and happy role playing!

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Of course you can Wave...you can play as a mutant, scientist, or hunter. Go nuts...

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Could you slow down? Some of us have a life, so we can't respond as quickly as we'd like to.

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Haha, yeah, if it weren't summer I would have a life too.....

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't you have friends, family, other things to keep you occupied, like getting ready for school, writing stories, reading books, or watching TV or Youtube?

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm

yes I do have friends, but I don't hang out with them every minute of my life, I get bored with Tv easily and the book I'm reading is at a slow spot. I've got some free time so I decided to do this role play. School isn't for a little bit so really there isn't very many ways to get ready...

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 pm

I have no life outside internet. Even with school. Friends? No way! I don't see what friends are supposed to do, or who friends are supposed to be really. When school starts, in breaks, I will still be on internet.

tornadofan2
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I have a life outside of my computer...it's called Xbox 360. Lawl...I'm sorry, but the summer goes by slow, my friends are usually out working and we live a long ways away from my friends.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Thank you all for ignoring me. That is very kind of you all! Thank you for ignoring me!

tornadofan2
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!