Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

There is Magic Here

There is Magic Here

a part of “There is Magic Here”, a fictional universe by Mataulvr.

Nestled away in small town Ashwald the magical residents try to keep their powers a secret, but have a little fun along the way. Set in Present day.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There is Magic Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

There is Magic Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "There is Magic Here"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: There is Magic Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Could I please reserve the Flower Shoppe Owner? I would like to use Jhene Aiko as my faceclaim if that is alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:05 pm

I would like to know more about the powers? I know they are magic and that usually means witches and all that good stuff. But do you mean control of darkness and other stuff like that listed on the super power wiki? But I am very interested in this.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 pm

@toajojo Hey there I'll reserve that for you! Thanks for joining in! Also love the name.

@Simple_Imperfections Ah yes I can see how that would lead to some confusion. I was going off the idea of a certain person have a very specific power, for example this person could have an affinity with darkness like you say. But that would be their limit. (I'm actually gonna go put that in the info) So essentially if a persons power would be able to control the element of ice then that would be their only power. The powers are pretty limitless for what can happen, just try not to make it too over powered of course. It should probably fit well into the setting of a small town, and should have to do more so with witches and wizards than that of superheros, so for example laser eyes would be fairly strange to see in this town.

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Oh. Well in that case! Can I have both book shop owners? I want to make them siblings. If that is okay with you? If not I will take just one.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Could I please reserve the server role at the cafe?

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Thank you! Would it be alright if her power was the manipulation of plant matter? I thought it would fit since she is the owner of the flower shop.

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 pm

@Simple_Imperfections- Of course! Excited to have you on board. Would you be alright if anyone else wanted to work at the bookshop as well. Just to make it fair, that way we would have three workers there.

@RubyTuesday- It shall be yours! I'm happy to have you onbaord.

@Toajojo- That would be awesome! I think that fits perfectly.

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm more than fine with that. I will just take the Book store owner. And he should have telekinesis. To move books around and all that jazz.

edit: I just realized you are giving be both owners. The second ability would probably be technology. Just cause. xD And yay more workers!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 pm

@Simple Imperfections- Awesome! Can't wait to see your characters! :)

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FearOfSleep on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:10 pm

May I reserve the book shop assistant?
I'd like my character to have telekinesis and the ability to see and hear spirits as well, if that's alright. :>

FearOfSleep
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Just a question, but is the Bookstore Owner 2 still open? I'm willing to be siblings with Simple_Imperfections if that's what she'd like.

Reidy Reid
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

OMG BE MY SIBLING!!! They are TWINS! Last name Greyson. Aged 22. FC is Zac Efron xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:35 pm

@Fear of Sleep- Its all yours! Good luck with the twins haha!

@Reidy-Reid- Its yours my friend I like that Idea you you guys being twins! Thats really awesome!

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:40 pm

@Fear of Sleep
I don't know if this will be a problem later on. But my charrie has telekinesis also. Im just letting you know. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

{center]Oh...okay! I actually just now saw all the reserved spots, apparently I was still seeing the old version of the roleplay and not the updated one. If you want to keep both your spots I'm willing to be the assistant, and I already have the perfect personality if you want! I can be a twin too, I dunno if I'd be very good at it though.

Reidy Reid
[/center]

Reidy-Reid
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:47 pm

@Reidy-Reid Would you prefer to be just a sibling? I can even add another member to the bookstore if you like. Its totally up to you! What ever you are most comfortable with.

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FearOfSleep on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:11 pm

@Mataulvr- Alright, Thanks!

@Simple_Imperfections- Okie dokie :>

FearOfSleep
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:38 am

For Twin two! I would like the anitque shop owner. If that is okay with you?
FC: Michelle Tractenberg
And I finished Damien but then the site went down! I almost died inside.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Ah my goodness! the site is alive again! I'm so happy! And yes the antique owner is all yours! <3 I'm gonna go read over everyones characters now! So excited!

I might even make a first post today!

Mataulvr
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!