Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So they called it Summer Camp

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: So they called it Summer Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun May 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Kain woke up and saw his foster mother hovering over his bed and he sighed. He sat up and his foster mother slapped him across the face. Kain sat unmoving and waited for her to speak.

"Kain...you...shity little freak of a child...we are sending you away to a camp for freaks like you..." His foster mother then backed away, but not before she took a knife that Kain had in his room and cut him from the side of his left nose to his lower left jaw. Kain continued to just stared at the woman and sighed and then got up.

"I understand Susan..I will gather my things..." Kain then walked over to a bag that he had on the back of his computer chair and went over to his bathroom and was grabbing things right and left, all the while his wound continued to drip blood. His foster mother, who he called Susan stormed out of the room and went to get the car ready. Kain frowned and then grabbed a facecloth and cleaned his wound and put some medical bandages on it. He sighed and then grabbed the very knife that wounded him a minute ago and wiped the blood off of it and put it into his bag.

"What a dispicable woman..you are...Susan..." He then threw on some clothes and grabbed his bag and his violin and his gutair and then walked out of his door and down the stairs. He saw Susan in the car and walked out of the front door and closed it shut behind him. He saw some of his followers and waved goodbye to them and then walked over the car and got inside. He turned backwards and he saw his followers dissapear and sighed.

Susan hit him a few more times and then they arrived at the camp. She pushed him out of the car and then threw out his bags and sped off. Kain sighed and then picked them off and brushed the dust that was on them off and put them on his back. He looked around the camp and softly smiled and then he saw the welcome desk and wiped the sweet smile off his face. Kain then walked over the the desk and saw that many people were at the desk and signing in.

He also saw some people taking to eachother and shrugged. He then walked over to the desk and looked around. He grabbed some papers and a pencil and began filling them in. He looked over and he saw a beautiful girl with strange hair and a man next to her who were talking. He then turned his head back and continued to sign the papers and a small sigh escaped his lips and he touched the bandages that were on his face and flinched.

"Ow..." Kain frowned and then teared up a bit from the pain but wiped the tears away from his eyes and continued to sign the papers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Mon May 18, 2009 4:35 am

And was Mark glad that he didn't scare her off! At least, to Mark it seemed like that. He shook her small hand and gave a smile.

Letting go of her hand, Mark asked, "You're here for the camp, right? Well, it may look you should line up to the desk and all, but all you gotta' do is fill a form and pass it over to the desk. Hold on, I'll get it for you."

He quickly grabbed all three forms--the personal info paper, rules paper, and... "fun" paper--and a pencil. He handed over the items to Delias. "This one here is the personal information thingy, this one is the rules and stuff, and this last one is... a fun paper, as he calls it. You're supposed to collect as many signatures as you can to win something. Just thought you'd like to take a look at it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon May 18, 2009 10:00 am

Frankie sighed, grabbing a set of papers and started filling them in, everyone else seemed to be talking to one another. She didn't really mind of course, she was used to being a freak even in a place filled with what 'normal' people would call freaks. She sighed as she finished filling in the papers, humming to herself. She looked around her eyes settling on a window ledge which she promptly walked over to and sat on, pulling her sketchbook out of her bag and beginning to draw.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon May 18, 2009 10:43 am

Jake had given up and decided to put the forms on the desk and sat in the corner.He saw all of the people being nice to each other and talking,but he noticed only he was on his own.Well bar another...Jake Just sat there..he was happy for the peace and quiet,but in a way wanted to be mean to someone..but also he knew that he would be with these people a lot,so it might be risky to be nasty
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 am

Shae smiled brightly when she read the paper. She was excited. She had never seen wings before, let alone known they existed in placed other than movies or fantasy books. But she figured now was probably not the time. Looking around, she saw many of the campers filling out pieces of paper. If she remembered correctly she had filled her imformation out ahead of time. But what was this other piece of paper that everyone else had.

Could you tell me what I am supposed to do?

She allowed her pen to write, then she turned to the counselor, who seemed bored out of his mind, or tired, or maybe he just didn't want to be here, and touched the tip of her finger to his, quickly flashing pictures of multiple different campers holding or filling out pieces of paper, then taking her hand away and stepping back.

I'd love to see them, but I do not think now is the time.

She wrote, and then smiled, thought quickly turning her head to the counselor waiting for some sort of direction.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Elle cringed as her two sisters leaned out the window, yelling their goodbyes as the sleek car pulled off. She seemed a bit out of place in her family, her mom, step-dad and twin step sisters were seriously posh and upper-class, while she was scruffier and practically lived in jeans.
She swung her bag onto her back, wondering if she was late. There was already people gathered around the place chatting away. She tensed up a little, her stride a little less confident, quickly shutting down her mind.
She eased up, but still kept her mind tightly shut as she went to get her papers.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Chris nodded writting something down quickly.

Yeah i think there a bit big for this room, actually

Turning the paper to her he smirked, Shae was nice even if she didn't speak or hear to Chris it didn't matter what was different about you, everyone was the same on the inside.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Kain finished with the papers and passed them back to the person behind the desk and then looked around at the people in the room. He touched the bandages on his face and then sighed and crumpled up the 'fun' sheet and walked over to a window and leaned against it. He stared out the window and closed his eyes as the breeze blew by.

After watching people and deciding that he did not belong here he sighed and walked out of the room. He looked around the camp and then walked up to a hill that overlooked the lake and put down his bags and took out his violin. He tuned his violin and then began playing a fast and creepy tone that somehow sounded beautiful and capitvating.

The music flowed through the air. He stopped playing and took of his top and a pair of big beautiful raven wings slowly crawled out of his back. He looked like a dark angel as his wings spread and flapped. He picked up his violin again and begain playing another song. The music began to flow again and it drifted throughout the camp.

(The second song was this :D = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1r_PLjLEM )

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Mon May 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Delias gladly took the papers from him and began to fill out the personal one. Paper work, what an interesting way to start summer camp. She sighed and took out a large butterfly clip from her bag and twisted her hair into it, getting it off her neck. It was rather warm in the room. "Thank you Mark." She said with a giggle looking over the "Fun paper". She hadn't seen one of those in forever. "So a summer camp for the 'gifted'" She said finishing the paper and placing it on the desk before looking back up at Mark with a smile. "It does seem like an interesting place. I look forward to using my little ability here."
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Tue May 19, 2009 12:32 pm

"Ah, yes. i... guess I'm looking forward to it too." He replied, a little unsure. He hoped that none of them had dangerous powers, like one that was able to take a life. Then agan, perhaps he was thinking too much.

Still, out of curiousity, he asked, "What can you do?"

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Tue May 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Delias smiled as she thought abut it. he little power was rather small compared to others she'd met like her. "I can accelerate the growth of plants and insects." She said leaving out the fact that she tende to make it poor rain when she was upset and that huge earthquakes seemed to happen when she was mad. She hoped that none of that happened whle she was here. "Now that I think about it i could probably do that to larger things, I just haven't tried before. What about you?"

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 am

Mark was definitely surprised. Accelerating the growth of greenery and insects! Now that was new. At least that's harmless, right?

"Me? Not much, really. I can see things the way they were before. For example..." he stared at the spot on the floor, and, after a few seconds, pointed at the spot and said, "Like that spot there, on the floor. See how that tile looks newer than the rest? They replaced the old one because it cracked. A heavy object fell on it. Really heavy. Besides this weird vision... there's also this imagery thingy..." he paused, searching for words. Then again, Mark had never been good with words. "I'm not sure how to explain it. Not too keen on using it."

He paused again, wondering if he should try to anyway. Maybe next time.

"Hey, I know! Show me your plant growth thing!" He said excitedly. He ensured that his backpack was secure, and grabbed a bright blue suitcase. "Yours, right? I'll help you with it. Now let's get outside and look for a plant to grow!"

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Wed May 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Delias giggled. "Ok sounds good. Your powers are amazing." She led him out the door looking around at the landscape. "i'd love to see the past. My power isn't very usefull" She spotted a group of poppies close to some of the cabins and led him to them. She dropped her messenger bag and knelt down by them until she found a flower that had yet to open. "Do you see that one?" She asked pointing to it. She closed her eyes concentraiting entirely on the plant. She could see it's life cycle in her mind. She opened her eyes and watched as the small bud blossom into a fully formed flower and the slowly wilt before shrivling to nothing but decaying petals on the ground.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am

The flower bloomed beautifully. Mark stared at in in awe. It was a wonderful sight. It wasn't everyday that one could witness a flower blooming. Slowly but surely, the petals moved into place. And there it was--a flower fully formed in its glorious beauty.

Mark was about comment on the spectacular sight that he had just seen, until he saw that the flower turned into a dull color. It tightened. The stem crumpled. It finally became nothing but a dead plant.

"Oh..." was all Mark could manage. The moment the flower died, it felt as if the atmosphere just changed. He wondered if that could happen if she ever does it to a human, or animal. He could ask, but he didn't. Instead, he decided to ask about something else. Anything to lighten the mood agan.

"Wait, so if you planted some seeds--say, carrot seeds--you can speed up the process?" he asked with a face similar to that of an excited little boy. "Wow. You could be a professional gardener."

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri May 22, 2009 12:05 am

Kain finished playing the violin and then he bent down and put it back inside the case and closed it. He then stood back up and the wings on his back shifted and then merged back into his body. He grabbed his top that was on the ground and then wiped it off and put it back on. He adjusted his top and then grabbed his bags and went back down the hill and towards the welcome desk to see if everyone left so that he could figure things out. While he was walking back and he was passing the cabins he saw two people near some flowers and eyed them curiously. He shrugged and guessed that nothing bad could come out of talking to people and then walked over. "Hey...what are you guys doing over here..?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Fri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

"Oh hello." Delias said with a smile as someone new came up to them. "I was just showing off my powers." She said a slight frown playing at the corners of her mouth. She had not meant to kill the little flower and it bothered her that she had. "I'm Delias by the way." She said offering her hand. "And this is Mark." Already she'd met two new people. That was more then she'd met in her first two months at school when she moved to america.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Fri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Jake watched the girl show off her power form the side...And Jake sighed,he wathced as everyone was in groups..Talking and interacting with each other.But yet again...he was not.He was just the odd one out.Just like it was at school.As he began to think about the school,the corner of his eyes,slowly began to well up.He brushed it away and stood tall again,looking at the rest of them,wondering if they were enjoying themselves.For most certainly he was not.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 23, 2009 3:49 am

Kain looked from Delias to Mark and then smirked a little. He then looked at Delias and shook her hand. "Hi..my name is Kain..." Kain then looked at the dying plant and then looked back at Delias and Mark. "So..your power is to..control plants...?" Kain eyed the dead plant one more time and then smirked slighty. "Heh..my power is shapeshifting..." As Kain was saying this he transformed and made his head now have wolf ears and a tail slowly curled out of his pants and was wagging like a happy puppy. He smirked and then suddenly the wolf ears and tail were gone and a pair of ram horns were on his head. "So..Mark..what can you do..?" Kain smirked like a dope while the ram horns srinked and then dissapated while a pair of bear ears then formed onto his head.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Shae let out what would have been a laugh for the average person at Chris's response. They indeed were probably too big for the room, which interested her. Though more and more people seemed to have filled the room, it also seemed as if they had lost some people. Shae looked around the room and realized some faces that were gone. Maybe they were allowed to just leave. Shae quickly snatched the pad of paper and pen which were floating in the air and tugged on Chris's shirt. It turned from just tugging to her completely leading him outside. She smiled when she got there. Sure, it was starting to get unbearably hot, but it was still beautiful. Noticing a group of huddled campers, one in which she swore had animal like features, she walked towards them and smiled, looking back at Chris in hopes that he would join her.

Looking up at the sun, she noticed, or at least felt the temperature quickly rise. It was a curse of hers, she was so pale and fragile that she felt everything, the slightest degree rise in a temperature she felt. Shae was amused by the person with the bear like ears, she made several conclusions, either this person was half bear, could mimic what they see, or was a shapeshifter...or they had on a headband. No, that was no likely. She slightly reached out, as if to touch them, but then stopped herself, as that would be rude, she actually didn't even realize she was doing it. Feeling slightly unconfortable by the amount of people she was unable to get the attention of, she walked up to Chris and stared up at him, a look of hopelessness on her face.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 am

Kain turned his attention to the cute girl who was reaching out and trying to touch his ears. He turned towards her and saw her retreat towards another guy. He smiled and then walked over and held out his hand to her. "Hi...My name is Kain.." The bear ears on his head then slowly dissapated and then re-formed into a pair of cat ears. "I couldn't help but notice that you wanted to touch my ears..." Kain smiled at the girl and then bent down. "If you want you can touch them.." Kain smiled again at the girl and then wiggled his car ears jesturing the girl to touch them.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!