Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

a part of “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”, a fictional universe by NemotheDroneAlien.

Choose sides, fight for survival, and hope it's all a bad dream.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 pm

And if only if I was nearby. I would have done it for 20 bucks. XD
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Too late to join this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 pm

No it shouldn't be to late for you to join Noxize , we're still trying to get started.
I may be scary but i have feelings
~please click and help my dragons~
Image Image

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 am

Will since a computer can't talk, mine got put down. So now, if it's alright, I'd like to have a moment of silence........... to introduce my new non-prehistoric computer that doesn't run like frozen molasses uphill! XD

I'm downloading a lot of shit, but I can definitely have it after that. I still got a lot of shit to move over from the corpse of a pc to this........... beautiful, beautiful butterfly of a machine.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Okay, after finding out that a lot of the files on my flash drive some how got corrupted and salvaging what I could, I found out that my notes were not among them. I'm sorry it took so damn long and I hope I haven't killed this rp, but I FINALLY got around to re-typing all of it. Again, I am really really sorry it took a freaking week to get that. Everybody still good?

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm still good , and those things happen , no need to be sorry.

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 am

Guys, I have found the guy that 21st Century Fox needs to get to make the next AVP movie. Niw admittedly this is the best fan film ever, even though the predator costume is kinda crappy. The story, to me, is freaking awesome.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CgJBWjX ... re=related (Falcon.............. KICK!!!!!)

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=2C ... v#t=14h40m

Warning: if your a pred fan, then the ending might be a tear jerker. Though that shield thing is freaking awesome. So's the cutting-ball-thing.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey Nemo, I know it's my turn for my marine but I can't have him do anything till the xeno's do something. Unless you want something out of the 24 hour stand-by that's still going down. See, I kinda need the "screw protocol, we got trouble on the surface" thing so they can drop ship down to the planet. So........ yeah.

Oh, and I was thinking about making a bug as my third character, but I was wondering if anyone would mind if I made a Praetorian? Since no other preds have landed there are no predaliens yet, and I have always kinda liked the "I'm smarter than you" sorta bug. Not to mention I had a story that reminded me of Six from AVP 3 (game).

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

uuuuuugggghhhh, I feel so crappy guys. I woke up yesterday with major allergies. *Sniff* I know that i've been dragging my butt and haven't written much in the story line. Sorry for the major hold up, freaking computer problems. I think my little laptop aka Lightning, is going to give out. Now I've fallen under sickness and can't think straight...ugh...I thought I'd let you know though, so you'd know atleast why I've been taking so long. *Sniff* right when my allergies clear or atleast when I think straight I WILL be jumping into the story. :S
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Wow, it's almost like an omen at this point. Take your time, man. Trust me, I know exactly how much of a bitch allergies are. Can I get a yay/nay to the Praetorian so I can have everything ready when your back up to par? Oh, and I know this is going to be a "duh", but did you ever try something really simple like cleaning the cookies and temp files off your laptop? Those tend to build up over time and slow it down bad, and you'd be amazed how often the problem is something stupid like that.

As far as the allergies, all I can say is see if your doctor can write you a prescription for something like Claritin or a nasal spray. I take alavert, but that crap works about as well as a canoe with a wicker bottom........

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm

i say yay with the praetorian.

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Submitted the sheet. If there's a problem, just tell me what to edit.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey Nemo, mental note for later. The alien eggs don't "hatch" per se in a sense that there's a time limit. You see, they hatch either in the presence of a warm blooded animal or at the Queens prompting, and while the face hugger remains in the egg they can live for over a thousand years. That space jockey ship from LV-426 (first movie) had been there for thousands of years. Those eggs seemed lively enough to me, and I'm sure Caine would agree XD

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 am

Kinda worried about the lack of activity happening here...... You guys still there? R.T.? Drampire? Nemo?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 pm

I was thinking that too , I'm still here though.

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm here and still beating the crap out of my laptop. Right now I'm using an actual computer, and a new one at that...

Oh, and yeah you can add the Praetorian. I put the word "hatch" in there for reading purposes. Just for the meaning "offspring being born from egg" kinda thing. And, Raidose you can make a Xenomorph as your third character.

Noxize, yeah jump right in. Pff, like drampire said, we're trying to get started ourselves...

Okay, after I say this, I won't be surprised if everyone's reaction will be to all groan at the same time and roll their eyes... because I did when I found this out. I'll be away for about a week being abart of a camp or what-not and won't have any acess to any machine in MILES. I'll be back Friday. Here comes the reaction. *Leans back* "UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH" *rolls eyes*

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 pm

I was thinking about it..but the Xeno profiles kinda put me off. The fact that the drones have names and personalities alone is a major turn-off for me. Thanks but no thanks guys, good luck.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 am

.......... Nemo left..... without approving the character sheet I said I sent five days ago.......... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Does that qualify as a fail? Cause it really does feel like it.

Can I just post a link to the character page here? As I said five days ago it's already finished, and I can edit any "issues" when Nemo gets back. Or do you guys think I should just wait?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 am

That's.......... one long week. So...... uhhh..... yeah. Someone be sure to let me know when this thing get's pulled out of stasis.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!