Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

a part of “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”, a fictional universe by NemotheDroneAlien.

Choose sides, fight for survival, and hope it's all a bad dream.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Not the first time I've told the tale of ol' Red, but this time should be interesting. Character submitted, thanks for the answers all.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Enjoy what i just picked up on google.

EDIT: You forgot the "/" in the [/img] tag...
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 am

Thank You! I was wondering why nothing was happening! Wow, I hate seeming this needy.......

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah, I'm new when it comes to the photos in the descriptions too. I'll have to try out what R.T.M.X. said.

Frick, reading your predator characters' profiles make me wanna watch the Predator series! I've only seen them on Aliens vs Predator and Aliens vs Predator Requiem; apparentlly there's a whole lot more to them then what they show in those two films, judging by all of your detailed sheets. Me being a xenomorph lover, I just sticked with watching the Alien series. I guess I need to watch the oppisote series to keep up! X)
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 am

Lol yeah, but trust me the movies don't tell much of the tale. You want a better picture? Either pick up a few Predator comics from Dark Horse Comics, or cheat and use wikipedia lol. But either way, sorry for the mix up with the name...... I really can't believe I goofed on that. And the freaking avatar pic still won't take, even though it says it's fine. It's bad enough how hard it is to find a 100x100 pic.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 am

I use gimp for the 100x100 pics.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Okay...... I've taken the image, shrunk it down, and have tried like seven times now. Each time it takes it, no problem, but when I go to look at my stuff, notta. I have no idea what's going on, but that's a side issue. I'm ready to start this thing at any time =)

Though if this takes to long, I might go ahead an introduce my second character.....

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Computers are such a royal pain, haha. Oh, R.T.M.X. I clicked on the link you sent, the one you got from Google. I laughed so hard I nearly cried! PFFAHAHAHAHA!!! What did you type in the search bar? I didn't read all of it and I wanna go back.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 15, 2012 12:28 pm

It takes a while for the pics to actually go through. Wait for a day or two, and see if that works. If that doesn't try clearing memory cache for the interwebs.

As for the link, I did a picture search for "yautja ships" Dont remember which page, or which picture for that matter!

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm

“So, you sent three men running at the enemy’s tanks; unarmed?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And what do you call this little maneuver?”

“The horrifying human wave attack, sir.”

“Don’t you think a horrifying human wave would consist of a few more than three men, colonel?”

“Yes, sir. I had to work with what I had, sir.”

Lol, horrifying human wave attack..... that's a good one. http://www.planetavp.com/features/liter ... mb15.shtml

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 15, 2012 1:08 pm

“Who are we?”

As one, the marines stated their names, ranks, serial numbers, and other information. The commander sighed. “No, no, no! Who are we?”

No one spoke. One marine raised his hand. “We’re mammals, aren’t we?”

The commander opened his mouth to speak, stopped, then closed it. “Well, now that I think of it… but I was looking for ‘marines’.”

The marines all saluted. “We are Marines!”

“And who am I?”

“A dick in charge!”

“That’s commander, to you maggots! Get it right!”

“Commander Dick N. Charge!”

“That’s right! And don’t you forget it!”

XD

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Is it too late to change load-outs? Lol, nothing big but I want to trade my 6 shurikens for 2 shurikens and a Smart-Disc. I'm not exactly sure how the rules on this work, so I'm not sure if that's okay.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

How many characters more do you two need to put up? I'm just wondering how many characters each that you'll have for this RP. You know, sooner we straighten out characters, the sooner we start the roleplay. :p not trying to be an ass on this conversation.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm

I technically have two characters in one, so I'm pretty much set.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, I was going to have my marine come in later, but from the lack of humans I guess I should spit him out real quick. But about the loud-out question? Yay? Nay?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm

uuuh, wait...what...what did you want to do? I read your question but....is it something to do with your character in the roleplay? I got stumped right when you talked about shruikens....lol.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Lol, shurikens aka those ninja star things from the avp movie. They're smaller then a Smart-Disc, not as powerful, and generally unguided. But they still return to your hand and you can generally have a lot of them. Also some have a capsule of that dissolving liquid in them if they get stuck in something. Press a button and poof, disc gone. And whatever it was stuck in too.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone minded me editing my load out on my character?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 15, 2012 4:34 pm

the dissolving agent only works on biological material...

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Actually, in the comics they used it to dissolve an entire shuttle. Which would explain why no one found three giant metal pods in the middle of Antarctica. But can I or can't I get the smart disc? lol no one will answer me!

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

I think I'm just going to edit that, if anyone has an issue I'll swap it back. Oh, and marine dude's character sheet is done. But yeah, I'm pretty much ready to go. Like..... whenever. Ya know?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!