Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

a part of “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”, a fictional universe by NemotheDroneAlien.

Choose sides, fight for survival, and hope it's all a bad dream.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: They Mostly Come Out at Night...Mostly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm only creating two characters, so you don't have to wait for me to create a third one. How many are you creating?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 pm

m creating another predator , male. and a male alien. so i have three.
I may be scary but i have feelings
~please click and help my dragons~
Image Image

drampire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm

awesomeness. Thanks for joining! :)

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Hmmm, I won't start RPing tonight, probably tomorrow I'll get in. I'm tired and my writing juices ran out. :P Plus, I guess I'll take the time to see if any other player will join this RP. BUT if you can't wait, you can start off the RP. You don't have to, I'm just trying to be generous.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 pm

I'll wait for more players.

drampire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 am

Any particular character sheet?

And if you want to post pictures, use [img]image-hosting-site-with-your-picture[/img]

The boards are BBcode enabled.
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sun May 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Not really much of a character sheet, just the usual information you'd put in Submit A Character.

Oh, and thanks about the info on posting the images. I'll try it out but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Computers hate me.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

ugh, I don't know how many more days I'm gonna wait for more players. If I need to go ahead and start this RP then I will.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 11:04 am

I'm almost done with my character sheet. Should be done by the end of today.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

kewl.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey, count me in. Not sure how many yautja (pred) you have right now, but I'd like to add one more. I've been a predator fanboy from day 1 of seeing Dutch get's his @$$ beat in South America by a yautja hunter.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Awesome, jump right in! Um, I think we have two Yautja in here, but yeah, you can submit a character. I'm more of an Alien lover, actually, I'm obsest with them. :P Haha, I'm still trying to figure out what's the correct way to pronounce 'Yautja'. I know it is another name for the predator, but just pronouncing it correctly in uncertain. Like, is the 'au' pronounced the same way as in 'caught'? And is the J silent? Or does it have a sound in the word. Like 'JAH' 'YAUT-JAH' Haha, I have no clue! XD

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 14, 2012 8:40 pm

R.T.M.X, you done with your character sheet yet? I don't mean to badger but it's past 9 PM.

Oh, when the roleplay starts, I'd like for players to comment at least once a day. If you know you can't get on the computer the next day, please let me know. I don't want this RP to die and have to start up a new one in its place....

*takes sip from coke*

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Just shot it your way. I live in Texas, so end of the day for me would be in 3 more hours... but no sweat.

My character sheet is a duo of sorts, by the way.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh, understandable. Kay, Imma read it

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon May 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Sorry, had to go do some stuff, but I'm back. How do you put an image in the description? I'm kinda new to actually getting to the creating a character stage....... But I can have it ready in just a bit, provided I can get some scraps of info I'm missing.

Oh, and from what I can tell it is pronounced "YAHT-JAH".

Raidose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 10:03 pm

The boards are BBcode enabled, so using [img](imagehostingsite&link)[/img] will post up images.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Hope I can re-edit that if it doesn't work.... technology is not my good friend. Btw, is there any particular skelly for my character sheet or rules on starting equipment? Sorry about asking so many questions, I'm kinda new to forum rp's.

Raidose
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I asked the same question, and Nemo said that there wasn't one in particular. With that said, I just made a simple that served its purpose.

And even if you submit it, you'll still be able to edit the sheet, even when Nemo hasn't seen it yet.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!