Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

They're Nice Guys

They're nice guys

a part of “They're Nice Guys”, a fictional universe by HerHeroine.

At first, the idea of changing school sounds good, however, no one told the two sisters that they'd be surrounded by boys in their class.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “They're Nice Guys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: They're nice guys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:37 pm

i did but it posted kinda late DX

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MuteEcho
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

HE'S SO ADOWABLE~

<333 So bishounen.
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

You guys are nuts. I leave for five hours, and there's already 30-some posts. Sweet Lord.

[edit] The lights are still off, correct? I believe this would be a wondrous time for me to introduce my character...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 am

Oh yes yes! And sorry about poofing, I just passed out. Yknow, 27 hours without sleep is abit TOO much even for me.
"A Person's a Person, no matter how small."-Dr Seuss

HerHeroine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 am

Edited my character, looking forward to this RP

Cheat
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am

Lights are still off, yep yep.

I'll give a small summary so people can catch up.

Right now, Elliot, Aoiro, Bill, and Michael are in the hall trying to find their way to the gym. They're adjacent to the cafeteria, at the moment, and all lights are off, so they have glowsticks and phones for substitute lights.

So, you can either be in the gym, or just pop out of nowhere, or something. c:

KuruLesperance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm

D: Aww you guys didn't wait for me? ;c I'll get that character sheet up ASAP! Then I'll just hop in with my signature entrance thingy. 8D
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Both approved! Now hop in and join the fun :)

HerHeroine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Perfect, thanks!!

Skwidge
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Buys I was thinking...since you're doing so many posts in a matter of hours, could we do an update every 5-10 posts to make it easier for those of us who are offline at that point?
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

pipzel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Sure :D

HerHeroine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanx and also thought u might like to use this as the pic for the high school: http://ka.mithril.com.au/pics/school.jpg

pipzel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Guys wow, well I'm gonna make a post to catch up so if it's long I'm just warning you.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Love me Not
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Gnah! YOU PEOPLES AND YOUR MASS POSTING. >_<

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 am

Forgive me, I couldn't resist. The Masuku Fanclub just had to exist. :3

Then again, perhaps our group of lost explorers can hear the echoed shouts...and perhaps our bishounen could have a lot of people to dislike, if you catch my drift?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Aww, if only Kine wasn't busy pulling Ao around, she'd come to the rescueeee.

Skwidge
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 am

Billie to the rescue of her Sister. ♥

HerHeroine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Guysss stop skipping ahead. Ao needs to post in reply to me dragging him along xD

Skwidge
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Aoiro has posted :D

MuteEcho
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

We are just like trolls, we keep on posting when someones left behind. x'D Oh good lord, such evil-ness.

HerHeroine
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!