Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Things that are broken

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Things that are broken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:15 pm

For the last little while, and I know that isn't all that helpfull, a couple of things are a little odd on my laptop the shoutbox is all squashed up with just the header and half of the top comment visible. Also in the forumonce into one of the sub groups for example Earth -> European Nation the header ie. the GWing Roleplay Forum Index .... etc is at the side with the topics well over to the right, indeed I have to scroll over quite a way to see them fully. I should say these only effect the laptop and could be because of the rather odd 1280x800 resolution the thing runs at native. I haven't tried using a none widescreen res because of the horizontal stretching effect, such things irritate me, but it all works fine on a 4x3 resolution on the bigger pc I normally use.

Just thought you may like to know. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:55 pm

I don't think many boards are capable of being universally compatable with both widescreen and regular screens, simply because a 16:9 just stretches everything far too much to make it possible to use alignment commands effectively.

But then again, I could be wrong.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:22 am

Screenshot, please?
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:45 am

I just knew you were going to ask that, I will send you one later when I am using the laptop.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.