Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Things you can't stand

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Things you can't stand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 am

There are tons of things I can't stand, seriously and they drive me up a wall. Name'em?

People who avoid me
People who pretend shit is all right when it isn't.
People who think they're the coolest person ever.
People who complain to you about not being trusting to them then go and won't tell you shit (Stress, issues, etc)
People who call me irrational
When people tell me to chill without doing anything.
When laughed at about freaking out Unless it IS funny
Selfish ass people. You know, the folks who don't let you touch their shit or use anything but they want all of yours.

There's more but the one I simply cannot stand is....
SILENCE. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND WHEN SOMEONE WILL NOT ANSWER OR TALK TO ME.

Fuck, don't know me if you want nothing to do with me. Silence gets on my nerves entirely and I want to break their necks sometimes.

So how about you all? What are things you can't stand?
These tears are not crying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Things you can't stand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 am

List of Things That I can't Stand
  • My friends.
  • People who hold grudges against me for something I didn't say four years ago.
  • When you're waiting for someone to post in a role play, before you realize they're waiting on you, although you've already made a post.
  • People who only talk to you when they want something.
  • That weirdo who stares at me in Swim Club. I don't look that hot.
  • Bullies.
  • Chavs/Skangers
  • My mother.
  • Most boys. My Class. Most people in fact.
  • Study
  • Maths
  • Homophobia
  • Emo/Goth/Metal Music-phobics.
  • Sexists...
I could go on forever. But they're the main things.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellien on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 pm

I can't stand Anime and Manga... thats about it really :|

I'm expecting a lot of stick for saying that haha
I'll write for you, I'll play for you, I shall be the person you command me to be.
But if you ask me to be strong for myself, well thats something I just cannot do.

"When you go, would you even turn to say? I don't love you, like I did yesterday."

Ellien
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

-Idiot people Who ignore ur post.
-Ass headed Mods in Another forum when thy are called to lock a thread for flaming and thy dont and allow them to flame you T___T".

thats what i stand in the I World ...
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boxhead on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 am

I can't stand people who constantly power play characters, even canon characters from shows like HEROES, they make them more powerful they are and ruin everyone's enjoyment.

I can't stand people who use text talk in their post, or who cannot be bothered to use spell check.

I really cannot stand people who make characters who are supposedly tagged with psychological disorders but have no clue about the disorder they tack on their characters and just make them all "killers" or "drug users'.

Attention Whores bother me, you know them, the role-players who take over the role-play and try and make it about there character. Constantly focusing everything on them, and they run a million other characters so they are always the center of attention, once again ruining the fun of everyone else. STOP BEING SELFISH!
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. " Batty-Blade Runner

Boxhead
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm

LOL^

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

I can't stand people talking to me in diminutive, victimizing themselves or doing both at the same time. I just can't.

Can't stand supposed emo kids who don't know where the fuck that came from and just think listening to The Devil Wears Prada and MCR will make them cool. I can't stand attention whores either. Can't stand it when it's hot, the air is dry, I come home from school damn tired and grams made a fucking mush out of leftover soup. The worst part is that crap is overheated and burns my tongue off.

There's a lot more, but this'll do for now.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Safisan wrote:I can't stand people talking to me in diminutive, victimizing themselves or doing both at the same time. I just can't.

Can't stand supposed emo kids who don't know where the fuck that came from and just think listening to The Devil Wears Prada and MCR will make them cool. I can't stand attention whores either. Can't stand it when it's hot, the air is dry, I come home from school damn tired and grams made a fucking mush out of leftover soup. The worst part is that crap is overheated and burns my tongue off.

There's a lot more, but this'll do for now.

God, my love for this guy just keeps growing. =(

Aside from previously stated; I hate homosexuals who say they're fine with 'jokes' when they really aren't. I also hate how everything from one is generally involving someones cock or someone's privates and if it's of the opposite sex, how they automatically think all is dirty.

That in no-way is meant to say that I don't like homosexuals, as that's not the case. I just hate those scenarios.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Things that annoy me?

Having ppl hover over my shoulder while I'm writing/drawing/ect
Having ppl press the elevator repeatedly
Popping gum. That pisses me off D;
Attention whores
Having ppl bitch about my actions that have NOTHING to do with them. Srly, step back and look at it from my viewpoint
Explaining myself when I dont have too
Being sensitive
Arguements over petty shit
ppl who dont listen to reason
Cause & effect
Ppl who think being your friend gives them an advantage
Ppl who bitch about their problems. I just dont care anymore

Matt... hold me (clings)
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 pm

The things I hate...

Large, loud crowds. This chick who fucking stalks me. She's an attention whore, fakes low blood sugar and passing out, because I actually have those problems, flames my GF, and freakin trys to touch me and sit by me whenever she can. She actually hid in the bed of my truck one night when I drove home. And the worst thing is she's one of my sisters friends so she spend the night to often for comfort. Only knowing half a story and surprises. I hate knowing half of things. People who talk shit behind your back, or tell people crap about you when they don't actually know the whole story or what actually happen. 40% of people who drive. My real dad. When people won't let you finish talking and start going on about how you need to do such and such and you are already doing it, and if they would listen they would of know that. People who but into the middle of a conversation when they don't know what its about. TEA!!! Stuck-up and snobby people. The list could continue.
Image ImageImage Image Image

matthew0416
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellien on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 am

[quote="Safisan"]I can't stand people talking to me in diminutive, victimizing themselves or doing both at the same time. I just can't.

Can't stand supposed emo kids who don't know where the fuck that came from and just think listening to The Devil Wears Prada and MCR will make them cool. quote]

I love MCR :)

And on another note, I hate it when music isn't fully appriciated and is 'fobbed' off just because it isn't a certain label.
In fact I hate labels.
I also hate the 'chav' culture; not the people... just the culture.

Ellien
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!