I think I need ZFA: Zelda Freaks Anonymous

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Re: I think I need ZFA: Zelda Freaks Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:59 pm

I have a wii.. it's the origional I want.. I grew up with these games... They were amazing.. I still have my ps1.. I really want the lunars.. but they are 100 a piece.. freaking A man >< gah.. They have all the orginal animes with it.. ; ;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Wolf Link is <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am

Haha. Yes. Wolf Link is <3 All Links are <3

I still think my fiance looks like Link a little...Is that weird?
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 pm

Angel_Melfina wrote:Haha. Yes. Wolf Link is <3 All Links are <3

I still think my fiance looks like Link a little...Is that weird?

As long as he doesn't have one-and a half inch-wide eyes, elfin ears, and a triangular nose, no that's not wierd at all.

Village Alchemist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Haha. He doesn't. He's just built, blonde, with blue eyes. If he put on a Link outfit, he'd be the spittin' image!

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:05 am

I envy you mel...
<<;

Myth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:09 pm

Lmao. I posted that last post when he was standing behind me. He was like..."Built?" And he is! He certainly isn't scrawny. xD

Kyle and I have so though about having a Zelda themed wedding, but he says he would not wear the tights. He'd have to wear armor or something, because he will not wear tights. xD!

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:02 am

Link wears a bloody tunic and hose not tights. Just get him to wear some white silk shorts and a really big green poncho or something. Of course you could always go out of your way to dress like link. Hmmmm actually I think I know a page devoted to this topic "You wanna be like Link?"
http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zbelink.htm
God I wish I could afford a wii and Twilight Princess. I kind of left off on the Zelda fandom at Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask. Also I disagree with Torno. I don't think Link was looking for the Skull Kid but rather for Navi. Remember she flew off at the end of OoT? Well link did have a very strong bond with her, much stronger I'd say with the skull kid in the lost woods. I might have to watch the intro again but I'm pretty sure there was a fairy sound at the end of the cut scene. But yeah that would be my two cents. Actually Link hasn't always been so dependent on fairies. I mean in the earlier NES, SNES and gameboy games it was pretty much just him. The fairies/pals/targeting system seem to be a rather new invention added after the Zelda universe became 3D.

Blindsite
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:08 pm

Hi, my name is Yami and I'm a Zelda freak

I joined ZFA because I'm in love with Twilight Princess (and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and Wind Waker *breathes*)

At the end of my time here I want to be cured of my illness and play Zelda 24/7

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:32 am

Hahaha. But Yami, if you're cured, you won't play Zelda right? Because we're addicts already, so that would mean to be cured, we'd have to stop playing.

I dun wanna. =3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Twilight Princess rules!!!

I rented it during the holiday and played it on my brother's Wii.
:3

Myth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 am

I am going to start a zelda RP if you want to join pm me!!!!!
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Shronian
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!