Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

No Mutant Left Behind

Think Tank

a part of “No Mutant Left Behind”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Come inside and read.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Mutant Left Behind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Think Tank

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:15 pm

This is a democracy, not a dictatorship. For the most part. This story is completely player driven. That means that all of us get to make decision that affect the outcome of the story. Of course, this does require GM approval if said proposals are large scale [alien invasions, enemy attacks, NPC deaths, etc] but I'm generally pretty lax and open to whatever. You're helping to build the story, after all. If you've got any ideas for plots, relationships between characters, or even NPC suggestions, please let me know. I'd love to see what you've got and I'm sure everyone else would as well. Go ahead and put your ideas in this thread and let's see what kind of fun we can create. Whether it's dark or fluffy... Doesn't matter. Just as long as it's dramatic! Have at it, guys!

In case it was missed, this thread also doubles as where we can keep track of the relationships past, present, and future between our characters. I simply don't want to force you guys to go through the grueling process of coding up the conventional relationship chart.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Think Tank

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Right. I haven't gotten the chance to work with most of you on relationships so far, but I have been working with ShieldMaiden frequently and we've managed to cook up a relationship plot that leads to so much lovely and amazing drama that it's just cray cray mind blowing.

We all know by now that Rebecca has created much controversy and enemies among mutants for having such a large part played in creating the "cure" for mutations. Rosetta has set aside this for many years and trusted her Becca to be a cooperative member of the X-Men and feels that Rebecca didn't know how harmful it could potentially be to mutant society. However, Rose will, at some point, discover that Rebecca has been using the x-genes harvested from the students and staff as a "fail safe" to create suppressants, cures, and weapons to be used against mutants. Of course, Rebecca would use them only only mutants who get out of control or cannot control their powers. But the fact that she's been doing this in secret, without consulting anyone and (obviously) without prior permission from potential prey (gotta love alliteration) will definitely cause some chaos among the ranks.

Many so many of the tenants within Xavier's have been victims of scientists using their DNA as well as them in general for experiments exactly like Rebecca's, though often with less nobler intentions. Rose in particular. This will cause quite a rift between the two and Rose will be seeing red and going for the kill. This could cause the group to split into two (those who side with Rebecca and those who side with Rose) as fighting ensues and loyalties will be tested.

At this current moment, she is on friendly terms with Rebecca and respects (and appreciates) that her work has helped many students find their control over their abilities.

{ x x x }

Concerning the other relationships, between Rose and NPCs...

Rose and Caelan have been in an on-again off-again relationship hook up situation for the past five years and best friends for longer. Her best friend is Nina Villanueva and they can constantly be found together during the off-hours and are always challenging each other to duels. She's not a fan of Charlotte, as the girl is still very much a bully and a trouble maker. However, she is quite close to Tristan and considers him as something of a son. When it comes to Sophia and Skylar, she is far more protective of them than she is with most of the other kids, having known them since birth.

Skylar and Sophia cling to Caelan. Skylar looks up to him and sees him as a hero. He wants to be just like Caelan when he grows up and is constantly trying to impress the guy. Sophia finds solace in his company because she knows that if she loses control of her powers she can't hurt him. She looks to him as a mentor as well because of how closely related their powers are and he makes her feel like there is a chance of redemption for her.

That's all I can think of for now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!