Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

This Dirty Old Town.

This Dirty Old Town// OOC

a part of “This Dirty Old Town.”, a fictional universe by jesuisprest.

In this dirty old town, a new era is dawning. 1950's London organised crime RP. ( Now Open! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Dirty Old Town.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Dirty Old Town// OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Hey everyone! If anyone wants to discuss relations with James, feel free to pm me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Great News! We finally have enough characters to open and I am so so excited! I'll probably do the first post in a few hours and I'll ask that if your character is still WIP then please try and have them finished by tomorrow - if you will need any extra time, just let me know and I'll happily accommodate!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years
Promethean World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:49 am

And posted! Can't wait to see everyone's posts!

MadMax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm working on a general idea for one, like yours so far.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

I had planned to finish Amelia and post tonight but for some reason roleplaygateway is refusing to load at all on my laptop, and on my phone it's painfully slow, I don't know why. I assumed it was my internet, but all other sites are working fine. So I'm going to try again tomorrow, sorry :/

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:19 am

I'll post once the role of the Spare is taken since that's an integral part of Ava's story and he doesn't have a name yet. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am

I think he looks like a Thomas.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funsunfish on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm

So is Ava not yet taken? I'm not sure how recent the title page was updated os i'm not sure, but if she isn't id love to play her. If she is, I'd be more than happy to RP as someone else :)

funsunfish
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 am

Ava is taken. Wisteria's creation lol

Side note, I will have a post up this weekend.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 am

@funsunfish I'm not the GM here so you'd have to confirm with her, but I believe the roles left unfilled are the Spare (the second son of the Earle family, Ava's husband), the Kid (the third son and youngest of the Earle family and the Underboss (best friend of Richard Earle and father of Elizabeth, the first son's wife).

The role we currently need the most, I think, is the spare, as there is already someone (Wisteria Cresting) playing his wife, so she could do with someone to write with :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey guys I know I'm a little late to the party but is the second Earle (Hnery Cavill) brother still up for grabs?

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm still here. I was just waiting for things to properly get going so I could drop Nancy in. Also, I'd be more than willing to pick up another character if needs be.

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Hey guys! First of all, apologies for the absence: a combination of loss of power and uni - I just wanted to post quickly (am using a friends phone atm) to say that I will be back tomorrow and I shall answer all questions then, thanks for bearing with me! Back properly tomorrow!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I know I'm late to this roleplay, but if the Kid Earle is still up for grabs, I'd love to get my name in there!
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 4 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 pm

So, I AM HERE PROPERLY and with WIFI (WOOHOO) and with even better news, we now have the spare!!

@TheNewbo8 - the Kid is definitely still up for grabs and I can put him on a reserve you now! Would love to have you join us!

@funsunfish - unfortunately Ava is taken and the main is updated! Since the kid is now reserved, we have The underboss available or alternatively, you could create an OC!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 am

I know I said I'd have a post up last weekend, but Miss Georgia made a good point when I told her my idea for my post, so I figured I'd let her post first.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!