Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

This Dirty Old Town.

This Dirty Old Town// OOC

a part of “This Dirty Old Town.”, a fictional universe by jesuisprest.

In this dirty old town, a new era is dawning. 1950's London organised crime RP. ( Now Open! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Dirty Old Town.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

This Dirty Old Town// OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi there everyone! This will serve as the OOC for Dirty Old Town and I can't wait to get started! Please feel free to direct any questions you might have her or to my PM - I'll be glad to help any way I can!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years
Promethean World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: This Dirty Old Town// OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:57 am

Hi there, I was wondering if I could reserve the heir. I'd like to keep tom hardy as the FC. I love the movie Legend by the way so I was excited to see the plot and pictures from the movie you used.

Did you want the entire character sheet done in 24 hours, or just a WIP? I can finish the whole thing, I was just wondering.

Also, I'm 19 and in my second year of college in case you wanted to know since this a mature roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:33 am

Hi there MadMax! You can absolutely reserve the Heir, I would be glad to have you involved - and thank you! I have to say, Legend went perfectly with the aesthetic I was looking for, so I am very thankful for that film haha.

You can just send in a WIP initially and I shall accept, then as long as you just make sure that its completed within a few days, that would be brilliant! I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with him!

That is great to know; I'm in my 2nd year of college too, although 24 haha - I went pretty late!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 am

Great! I'll go ahead and start working on him.

MadMax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

I can't wait to see him!!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello! Your roleplay looks super interesting! I'd love to reserve the Underboss's son. I was wondering if I could change his face claim to Michael Fassbender if that's okay. I was wondering if for his label it could be 'the muscle' like he is the one sent to deal with roughing up competition or dirty crimes.

I'm 18 and in college by the way.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am

Hi there LawfulAnnon, I'm sorry for just getting to this but I've pretty much been out all day - but I was so happy to see your app when I got home! All of those are perfect and welcome to the RP!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi there, could I possibly reserve Keira Knightly please?
I'm 22 if you wanted to know

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Of course you can! I'm looking forward to seeing your character!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Still looking for people? This has certainly caught my interest.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi there! We definitely are looking for more people, I am eager to get this started and I'm looking for a few more characters before we start!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am

Looking for any archetype in particular?

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 am

Hi! I would love to join this as the Beauty? But I was wondering if I could change her FC to Holliday Grainger? I'm 19, by the way.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:37 pm

@ValaunDae'Voth if you were looking to take up a canon character, then personally I would love to see the Boss or the middle brother (Henry Cavill FC although negotiable) but if you wanted to develop an OC then I would love to see a heavy...or I think even a snitch would be a very interesting addition too! You are welcome to PM if you would like, I often find it easier to answer questions there!

@Wisteria Cresting - Holliday Grainger would work just fine! Would you like me to put a reserve of her??

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes please. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 pm

I'd probably be most interested in The Boss, The Kid, or making an OC.

I have a few ideas for an OC, but I think I'd be able to do the Boss justice after getting the feel for him.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Personally, I would love to see the Boss as he is such an integral part of this RP. That being said, you should go with whoever you want to - I feel you would produce an amazing OC too!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:56 pm

I'll take the Boss then, just pm me any information you might want me to incorporate and I'll work with it.

I'll introduce an OC later on down the line.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesuisprest on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:25 pm

That would be so brilliant if you did, and bonus good news - we'll be able to open then too!!

jesuisprest
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Sounds good to me, I'll get to working on him, like said, PM me with anything you think I should know. :)

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!