Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Last Time

This Last Time

a part of “This Last Time”, a fictional universe by dietmountaindewbaby.

A group of friends decide to spend the last weeks of summer together. One last time to say and do all the things they were too scared to do in high school. One last chance to leave with a bang before its all over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Last Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

This Last Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

Please include a Face Claim in your reservation. If you have not read the rules, read them now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: This Last Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello! ^.^ May I reserve on of the three available females please?

Asked for her FC I was thinking of using either:

Caitlin Stasey

or Erica Dasher (I haven't decided just yet.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello! May I reserve an available female position? :3

FC: Kendall Jenner

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:28 pm

@Bleedinglover & Saxylady15
I reserved them for you.

Bleeding lover just let me know when you decide

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 pm

May i reserve the last female position? and may i use the fc Shawna Howson?

I was originally thinking of reserving a male, but i still need to find a fc, so i'll do that later if that's okay. :)

BTW, I live in the Jersey Shore area, so if you have any questions about ANYTHING like locations and the atmosphere, feel free to contact me :) Seaside Heights and Wildwood are basically my childhood.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 pm

@lizardheartstring
I'm reserving her now but I went with a different gif because it kind of looks like she's drowning in that one and you can't really see her face

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Just so you guys know I have to leave at five today and will not be back online until at least nine fifteen.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello! Could I reserve a male, with the FC Drew Roy?

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm

May I reserve a male? His FC will be Ansel Elgort.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 pm

@Boomerang
I will reserve him now, also relating to your pm I would have no issues with that however, because I am new I can not pm yet. So I will get that to you as soon as I can

@Auban16
Yes you can

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 am

Would it be possible to reserve a male? His FC would be Hunter Parrish.

Edit*: So, I've started my character. He's still a WIP, but I feel he's coming along nicely. Now, I have to work midnight shift tonight, or is referred to as tomorrow night???? I don't know, but I should be able to work on him roughly 26 hours from this edit. So, if there's any problem about the FC, tell me about it and I'll choose somebody else. I haven't gone on the GIF hunt yet, but I feel the need to know if it's going to be a problem before I pour a couple of hours on getting pictures.

*Roughly two hours after OP time
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:26 am

Hi!

Would it be possible for another female spot to be open? I had an idea for a character that's itching to come to life. If so, the faceclaim will be Hayden Panettiere

Scratch this, was thinking on a whim

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 am

Hello, could I please reserve a male character with Dylan O'brien as the faceclaim?

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

I had a medicl procedure this morning, but I'm back now.
@cheater0611
I get it, my fc is a bit difficult as well. I'll reserve him.

@insoucince
I'll reserve him now.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 am

Hey just wanted to let you know Steve is done. Any comments, questions, or concerns? If so, I will address them as soon as I see your post. Here's the Link for those who want to look at him without all the trouble.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

May I change my FC to Tyler Posey?

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes I'll change it

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm

I think you changed the wrong one. Mine was originally Ansel Elgort, not Dylan.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:36 pm

On yeah sorry and that works because it was difficult to find gifs of him

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Finally finished Leo Chase :3

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!