Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Love Will Be Your Downfall

This Love Will Be Your Downfall

a part of “This Love Will Be Your Downfall”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Everyone wants to find that one person who will love them forever. No matter what happens or what they have been through in their life. Has that person gotten away or have you yet to meet them? FULL!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Love Will Be Your Downfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Love Will Be Your Downfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 pm

WHAT.
WAS.
THAT!?

Gucci Gucci? WTF.

I must rehabilitate with Gotye.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm

IT.
WAS.
"MUSIC".

If you could even call it that. XD Check mate! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

That was not music, that was an insult to the entire industry.
The song I just linked, however, is beautiful and I can't stop listening to it.
I'm obsessed.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Lol, I can't stand Wnat U Back. Ever since my boyfriend said if we ever brome up he would put it on loop on my phone. I'm obbessed with Korean music.....no dip. Anyway, I don't listen to a lot of American music.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

lolol.
Gotye is from Australia. xD
Technically Belgium, but yeah.
I can't really get into Korean/Japanese music.

And isn't Cher Llyod from the UK?

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Ah,I have never heard of them.....but that's what Youtube's for. One moment.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 am

I love him. :3

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:05 am

Not bad I will admit but, I think i'll stick to Korean. :P Stick to what you know....and can 100% understand.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am

lol, a good song, I agree.

Music, music. So many good bands… Awolnation, Imagine Dragons, Young Guns, Ra, Poets of the fall are some of the one's I like that come to mind. Then there's the classics- Greenday, Train, ect. I also really like Oomph! and Eisbrecher for their lyrical genius, both are German. Lady gaga, at least her lesser-known songs are really strong as well. She's a interesting lady.

Jezuz. I have too much music >.> I could fill a whole page.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 am

That's okay. :3 I do too.

Emilie Autumn
Heather Dale (YOU SHOULD ALL GO LISTEN TO THE TRIAL OF LANCELOT RIGHT NOW. OMG. BEAUTIFUL.)
Nightwish
Sirenia
Kamelot
Gotye
The Script
Blackmore's Night

This is just what I've listened to today. XD

I haven't heard of some of the bands you've posted, Stilts. I'll have to look them up!

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

You guys sure do have strange names for bands but I am in love with Poets of The Fall and The Script right now.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm

The script is awesome ;) i'm falling to pieces is..ahhh

And heather dale..one word=AMAZING
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:52 pm

So, just wondering, when are we going to start? Once everyone has their characters in?

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Yea, pretty much. They all have one more day but Geekly since he just reserved his.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

My mom just yelled at me because I couldn't help her on a paper about internal conflict in a book I've never read. She called me and my dad an asshole, then said she's never going to help me with anything again. -_- What does she want me to do? Read it through osmosis? .-.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow.....she sounds a lot like my mom. What book was it anyway?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm not sure. >.>

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow, sound interesting! XD

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

I have writer's block at the worst possible time to have writer's block.
I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow. -_-

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 pm

That sucks. Just got to push through it I guess. Good luck!

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!