Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This place looks familiar.....[new-old member]

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

This place looks familiar.....[new-old member]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaehna on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:51 am

But very different from years ago! I made a new account. I didn't even want to try to remember the email and password to my old account.

I'm actually here because I'd like to write a play. It's been a long time since I've written dialogue though so I could use your help! It's going to be a really trippy play about spirits and death and dreams so I could also use all the creativity I can get.

I'm considering starting my own roleplay but I want to get my feet wet by participating in one first.

I am entirely overloaded by options.

Anyone looking for new members? I'm not really interested in animal, highschool, or ones based off of books or tv shows.

I used to do this a lot and run more own, so I have some experience but I'm totally old and out of it at this point most likely.

Me:

27 Female

Personality:
Kind to a fault.
Sometimes really has no idea who she is.
Likes to talk to her plant Saulia.
You've met me in a very strange time in my life.

Profession
Multimedia Artist, Dream Interpreter and playwright.

Background on my name:
Avaehna is the name of my internal spirit. I kind of named my soul. She started off as a flying earth spirit who carried me off to imaginationland when I was bored, but she has been through hell and to heaven and is now my everything and is connected to everyone.

Writing sample about Ava?

The air singed with a fiery intensity beyond anything she had ever felt before. Far below the black ground creaked with pain. Instead of cool nothingness her feet rested on an ash filled acid cloud of yellow death.

Her face was without age or lines but her heart was more tired than the charred earth beneath her. Though still shining in the midnight red light her long white wings bore limp behind her.

Everyone she had created and lovingly watched over was long dead eons ago. They were gone. It was her turn to move along and live again.

She lorded as the sun grew larger and closer. The thousands of years felt like seconds compared to the billions she had experienced.

Though she had taken up guardianship of this planet entropy had taken over her mind and dissolved it into infinite chaotic memories. She stood motionless as the radiant flames tricked her nose. Her name was lost to time.

Her flowing red dress held fast in the irradiated storm. The sky flooded with violet lightning in one last burst of fight against the sun. Unaffected, the red beast devoured its prey.

For a few moments she held her place as if nothing had happened. Then slowly she let the sun creature nibble away at her physical form. Though as much a part of her as her eyes her shredded dress up an swirled around as it was digested. No longer having anyone else to protect she pulled her legs up against her chest and cried tears into her knees. The small droplets froze and bedazzled all the shades of green.

After one last stretch to reach towards the universe’s edge her wings dissipated in one painless instant. And after one millenium long sigh of relief her perfect form burned away.

planet-death.jpg
(111.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avaehna
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: This place looks familiar.....[new-old member]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Welcome back, I wonder who you were from years ago? Though many changes have taken place, there are still good people here and hopefully you're find and join a RP to your liking. If not, you could always make your own collecting players like tiny porcelain bells grandmother's purchase when on vacation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!