Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This Is The House That Doubt Built

a part of “This Is The House That Doubt Built”, a fictional universe by Diane_Young.

Post-Apcolyptic North America, where two groups of survivors meet and have to decide whether to share their remaining supplies or fight over them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Is The House That Doubt Built”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Inspiration from "This Is The House That Doubt Built" by A Day To Remember.

Don't get me started on what it means to be alive
You're lying to yourself and yet still you act surprised
Cause you're scared and can't come to terms with what you are
The wolves in sheep's clothing will only lead you so far
You'll wait and they'll go cause in the end we all end up alone so just wait you'll know

Forget everything just for tonight we'll sing like everyone when they're alone
Cause I've been waiting for tonight to sing whoa, whoa

I rely on myself just making sure that was clear I'm not in need of your crutches
I've faced all my fears and I won what I knew I could have
Life is not a punch card make the best of what you have

But don't wait just go
And when you find yourself please let me know
It's not too late just let go

Let's believe that if we all stand together we're a force that can shake the whole world
For once we're doing something right when we sing whoa, whoa

In the end it's not about what you have
In the end it's all about where you wanna go
And the roads you take to help you get there I hope you think that's fair

Cause you've only got one life to lead so don't take for granted those little things
Those little things are all that we have

Let's believe that if we all stand together we're a force that can shake the whole world
For once we're doing something right when we sing whoa, whoa

(I say whoa whoa whoa whoa)

Can't forget everything

Last edited by Diane_Young on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: This Is The House That Doubt Built

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buzzydaangel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:18 pm

I wish to reserve the second command of the Halifax.

Dammit Madee. >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

buzzydaangel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Can I reserve a female member of the Halifax?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm

@aurban16 you got it!

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Can my character be a doctor for the Halifax?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

I wish to reserve a 2nd-in-command for Sydney Society. T.T Sydney isn't getting a lot of love in my opinion.

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 am

@aurban16, sure thing! good idea :D

@shadowangel789, sounds good! :)

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey, my name is WholesomeBURN, and I was hoping to join this rp with a character. His name is Logan Horrace, and I was hoping to make him the leader of the Halifax... If that is alright of course. If not, let me know and I will not hesitate to change it.
All you need to do is get with your group of friends, relax, lean back in your chair, bring a juice box up to your lips, and say "So, how about them mudkips?"

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:36 pm

@WholesomeBURN, you got it! :D I'll accept your submission once you're done! :)

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello! Could I reserve a member of the Sydney Society?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look forward, look besides you, and your best friend will always be there.

-UNKNOWN

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Yay! I'm glad you decided to join! :)
Sure thing, anything specific or just a member? Up to you! But I'll secure your spot! ^^;

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slick Scarlett on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Hmm...Is it okay if she was a former soldier?

Slick Scarlett
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Yeah, definitely. :)

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I might join up with a rogue traveler, open to joining either society but not decided at the start.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Cool! I'll reserve your spot :)
-If you decide you don't want to that's fine as well. XD

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RjWaltz on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:48 am

Hello. I would like to reserve a rogue traveler.
“Sometimes, when you least expect it, you meet one of the most important people in your life in a random space and time. Looking back, it’s easy to spot ways in which you could have not ended up meeting them. Had I not decided to window shop for guitars at the exact moment that I did, I never would’ve met the amazing girl, and I would’ve missed out on an amazing life with her in it."
-Rusty, Connect
My Website

RjWaltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 am

Sweet! :)

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

If everyone can submit their bios that hasn't already, then we can start posting :)

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Alrighty, I'm done with my character :D hope you like him

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Nice! A little confused about the Sarah Briggs thing in parenthesis though.
But I'll be putting up a post soon! :D

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!