Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Those Adrift

Those Adrift

a part of “Those Adrift”, a fictional universe by GreenPegg.

Some say that life has a plan for everyone, but what happens when this supposed plan leads you to another life and another world? (MORE INFO INSIDE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those Adrift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Those Adrift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Those Adrift"

Welcome to the OOC for Those Adrift. Here is where reservations are made as well as out of character conversation and questions are posted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Those Adrift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 am

Hullo!
Could I reserve Near 3, please? She's quite fond of #ff6f69. Also, could I change her FC to Astrid Bergès-Frisbey?
Either the TARDIS or the USS Enterprise (yes, all letters under that registry) for me. ;)
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:41 am

May I reserve Distant 1?
Color is #6699FF
And The Capitol from Hunger Games.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi there!

Can I reserve Distant 2, FC: Jenna Louise Coleman? The color will be #6960EC. And definitely the Stark/Avengers Tower. :)

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey can I reserve Anchored 1 Face claim Troion Belleriso (spelt wrong sorry)
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:38 pm

@Mei she's reserved for you.

@wednesdaysun consider her reserved and I'm completely fine with that FC change.

@ShieldMaiden Just so you are aware, that role is reserved by someone else as well, but you can compete for it as it says in the rules if you are so inclined.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 pm

@GreenPegg That is fine! :) Thank you. This will be fun.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Thank you for making my reserve, GreenPegg! C:
    I'll be submitting a work-in-progress here shortly, all her color information will be there. And I look forward to competing with you ShieldMaiden, best of luck to you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 am

And color since I noticed that could be a reason why you don't say I got it reserved (totally new to the site and reserving characters)
#bb0035

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:07 pm

And color since I noticed that could be a reason why you don't say I got it reserved (totally new to the site and reserving characters)
#bb0035
My favorite fictional place is Moya from Farscape my signitures shows!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 am

You are reserved, @Lvdwilt. I've been out most of today, which is why this is getting posted at 2:00 in the morning (my time).

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:06 am

Thanks @GreenPegg. I sent it in last night I believe. Hope I did good

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:18 pm

My character's finished! Sorry it took so long. For anyone who wants to take a look, feel free. [x]

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello everyone! I've been looking over the characters and have been very excited about what I've been seeing. I do however want to update you guys as well as make sure we're all on the same page when it comes to what the Drift actually is, as I've noticed some confusion with what the experience and the differences between the Near and the Distant;

• The Drift always starts the same; you are alone and hear an odd snap sound coming from nearby. You can't quite tell where it comes from but seconds after, a flurry if light appears near you which you are inexplicably drawn towards. You enter the light and after an intense feeling of drifting through some sort of odd ocean (hence the name) you find yourself in the new world.
  • The Near are those who are from a reality not too different from the one they arrived in and/or perceived a much shorter Drift then the Distant, who are the opposite case (longer Drift and/or from very different reality).
And as for the update mentioned above, due to a bit of a stall in interest, I've been asked if people could double up on characters and since I'd like to get started as soon as possible, I think that is a very fine idea. Now, just to make this clear, you don't have to have a second character if you don't want to, but you CAN, if you so desire. Just let me know here or through PM who you are interested in and I will reserve them for you.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Can I reserve Near 2?
My color is #d87093

And I really love to hang in Hyrule Field!

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Sure thing, Shadow. I'll reserve her now.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

Done with mine (sort of)!
I'm not too sure about the Personality section. I may expand on it when my muse comes back.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 pm

I think mine is pretty much done. I kinda wanted to expand on how her reality was different from this one, but I'm not sure really what to add. Let me know if I need to tweak anything!

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:13 am

So, in order to get us started a bit faster, I will be putting in a character sheet for Near 1 (and because I'm a dork about my own rules; favorite color green and I'd love to take a peak inside the Batcave). If someone reserves the role before I begin or get too invested in his sheet, I will gladly back down. Once he and Anchored 2 have been completed, I believe we will be able to get started, although a few characters shy of the complete roster.

Luckily however, these characters only have connections with each other and/or connections that could realistically be stuck into the world later, even if we started without them(i.e., if they are reserved after we begin.)

I hope this course of action is alright with you all and I am really excited to see where this role-play is heading.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:47 pm

It's alright with me. Hopefully we'll find some role-players to fill in the gaps soon. I'll keep looking around for literate writers who might be interested. I'm very excited to get started! As well as writing with you all, of course. I've got Robert almost finished.

Edit: Robert's done!
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!