Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Those With The Iron Touch.

a part of “Those With The Iron Touch.”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

White Chapel is not a place you want to be, especially those called Iron Touched, hated for what they can do and how they were born, so no one cares when they start to go missing...except maybe others like them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those With The Iron Touch.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Those With The Iron Touch."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Those With The Iron Touch.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 am

Hey there! Can I please reserve a character with the fact claim Gabriella Wilde?

I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:44 am

Alrighty then, do you know what your gift or mutation will be?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 am

I absolutely adore you rp set up and idea!! I am a huge steam punk fan but haven't seen it here before! May I reserve a spot? I am not sure whether I will play a male or female or what they will be like yet......perhaps if you are lacking on either gender?

Is this ok for me just to reserve a spot that has no specifications yet?
Shané

Shané
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:07 am

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, I've been dying for a Steampunk rp myself, obviously xD

and That's okay, but think up a character soon, the space is limited!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Definitely want to reserve a role. Male character, don't have a face claim or anything figure out. As for the gift or mutation, is there any guidelines (other than being op)?

crashmeback
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Alrighty then,

As for the Gift or Mutation, It's pretty much up to you. Like my character, she has basically an automaton, that's her mutation, or like phoniexheart, whose character is has a gift of Air Absorption. It's really up to you. Just like you said, nothing too over the top.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:58 pm

May I please reserve a female role? I was thinking as using either Keira Knightley or Samantha Barks as FC.... as for mutation... what sort of mutations can they have, exactly? Is it just anything?

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Yea, just about anything, just within reason, like this is 1886, so I don't wanna see something like, controlling computers or some such nonsense so stick to the genre but yea, it's up to you.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 am

I was thinking Metal Manipulation? Still have no clue about a face claims, open to ideas. Probably figure it by tomorrow.

crashmeback
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 am

Ooh that's awesome! I love it! Do you have a personality in mind, I can probably help with a FC to match.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:20 am

Submitted my charrie :) Hope you like Lorena. Can't wait to roleplay with you all.

Shané
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:05 am

Love her! glad to have you aboard!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm terribly uncreative when it comes to face claims. I'm always so relieved when someone has them already. I was thinking of a scrappy character, similar to Kaylee in Firefly but a guy.

crashmeback
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Could my character have a healing touch?

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Of course Horsey.

@crashmeback, maybe you could take a look at Bret McKenzie in Austenland. I'll have a root around and see what else I can find for you

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 pm

@crashmeback, here's some more names for your consideration and a few shows to help narrow down the search
Aiden Turner- Poldark or Desperate Romantics
Jamie Dornan- New Worlds
Jude Law- Cold Mountain
Hans Matheson
Matthew McNulty- Lark Rise to Candleford
James Murray- Under the Greenwood Tree
Matthew Rhys- The Abduction Club
Simon Woods- Cranford

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Awesome, thanks, phoenixheart! This definitely helps.

crashmeback
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:08 am

@crashmeback, Let us know when you've finished your character ok! Looking good so far

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Malice, we need to reserve a spot for WendyDarling if a space hasn't been reserved already

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!