Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Three Trails of Love

Three Loves

a part of “Three Trails of Love”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Cupid is threatening to destroy his arrows of love. The only way to stop him is if his most loyal subject can make three couples get to together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Trails of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Three Loves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Three Loves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Three Loves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 am

May I reserve girl one? (:
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 am

Yes you may have her up soon

ceh12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

Okay I think Ill start soon well have other people join in later and if anyone knows anyone who might want to join tell them

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Idk if we should start yet we don't have very many people

Chizzura
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Well thats the problem the only true thing we could do is maybe post up a rpw but thats about all we can do

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeahhh =/ should I just go ahead and post then?

Chizzura
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm

if u want to I say go ahead

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Can I have girl 4? I'll have her in by tonight <3 in the last story
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!