Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

a part of “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”, a fictional universe by WendyDarling.

[PRIVATE RP] Wendy, Peter, and Alice go on adventures! Drama! Randomness! Probably Some Shipping of Some Kind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I posted.

With gifs.

(Cause I wanted to seduce you both into loving me again with our two hot leading males.)

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Huzzah, a post! And heck yes they had awesome chemistry for tiny childrens. That's one of the big things is what makes this story fun, them being grown up. Also, I post this from Korea. FTW.

I hope to get a post up in the next 24 hours but it's a crazy sort of week, and then on the weekend I may or may not have internet--might have to get it set up.
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:20 pm

You guys still alive? :P

I'm in Korea with a stable internet connection so I'm good to go any time you guys are!

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm still on the edge of my seat with this roleplay, and as lively as I've ever been :)

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:37 pm

This is the longest we've gone without a post :(

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:57 pm

It's so sad! I messaged Ivisbo--I'm hoping if her life is too busy to post on this any more maybe we can at least wrap everything up and give everyone a happy ending!

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:58 pm

•"To live would be an awfully big adventure"•

I miss you guys :( hopefully we'll see a post soon but I can't help but be worried. I hope everyone's lives are good!

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm

I'm doing ok. How are you? Yeah I haven't heard from Ivisbo yet, she hasn't read her message from me.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 pm

:((((( I am not happy.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

I have finished my first year of art school!

YES

So that means a summer of working, earning money, AND DOING MY OWN SHIT!

WHICH MEANS I CAN POST.

YESYESYES.

I miss you both and am excited to continue with this. Hopefully Haters post did not move to far, I deliberated with that for a while. But I wanted to get this show on the road and I have a few very good ideas.

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed May 21, 2014 6:02 am

OH GOSH I'M SO EXCITED! *dance*

Glad you have you back!

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed May 21, 2014 6:15 pm

I screamed. I got up, took a big breath, and I yelled so loud my neighbors may have called the cops. Oh Well.

HOLY CRAP YOUR BACK

((edit- You're*))

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu May 22, 2014 6:32 pm

So where would we like to take the narrative past this point? Peter and Wendy have a Neverland to fix and Alice has a Hatter to fix, so when would we like them to split up?

Conceivably Peter and Wendy could come to Alice's rescue (and could also possibly just run across them as they are flying) but would Alice like to rescue herself?

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu May 22, 2014 10:26 pm

I am sorry for the disappearance, my live turned upside down and I had to focus on it for a bit.

I was thinking of someone somehow convincing Hater to help them get Wendy and Peter to Neverland. Not sure if that should be Alice convincing Hater to be good or Peter/Wendy saving Alice and forcing Hater to do it.

Either way I sort of set up his teleporting thing, he just needs to finish it. Maybe Alice and Wendy can use what they learned from their trip from Earth to Wonderland to finish what Hater started? Either way, someone needs to convince him to help I guess.

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri May 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Alice, for one, would love to be the one to save the day (again); though, I'm not too sure how conceivable that is. The people she's fought before were never close to one her, and she was never the diplomat. Alice will try to help Hatter though- because she does love him and because she loves Wendy (though each in their own ways). She wants to help Wendy as much as she wants to stay and help Hatter- and to do that she'd have to fix Hatter first XD. I honestly don't think at this point in time Hatter would listen- even if he was forced- to any demands made by an outsider to Wonderland.

Either way, really- Alice getting him to take her back or Peter and Wendy giving him time to realize what he's done by getting Alice away- either would work, as long as Alice gets to talk with him first.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri May 30, 2014 2:20 am

So Hatter will be getting them there, and he needs to be convinced, which is an Alice thing. And Hatter has kidnapped Alice, which is another Alice thing. If Alice wants to save the day, I'm all for Peter and Wendy letting Hatter and Alice get to some kind of accord, however marginal, and then getting to work on getting Peter and Wendy back to Neverland.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:08 pm

I may or may not have purchased a peter pan bag oops

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:38 am

How is that anything but a good thing? Nay, an awesome thing?

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 pm

so.....

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

As it stands, Hatter needs to be talked to and persuaded to help, and Alice needs to deal with Hatter. I did the last post, I can't do anything atm haha.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!