Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

a part of “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”, a fictional universe by WendyDarling.

[PRIVATE RP] Wendy, Peter, and Alice go on adventures! Drama! Randomness! Probably Some Shipping of Some Kind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Perfect! Well I wrote the beginnings of his bio, go check it out if you'd like

I also was thinking through Hatter as a character and I sort of came to the conclusion that he always sort of rounds out to what Alice needs every time she's there. As a child, he's a crazy 'dad' like figure that gives her entertainment and joy. The second time, he's a best friend that helps her through a very hard time and makes sure she's victorious. This time, as she is finally in that stage of her life, he will play her love interest. I don't know if we want to make that just a background writers choice, or if Wonderland is morphing his character every time Alice visits that that she has what she wants. Sort of like how Neverland cares for Peter, Wonderland changes Hatter so that Alice can get what she needs most at the time. Its kind of weird to think he went from father-friend-lover, but Wonderland/Hatter/Alice are a weird bunch, so its not so strange in actuality.

We could even have it that this final time his appearance changes...maybe just tones down the craziness so that he's more attractive? Haha, I don't know, my mind is off in Wonderland craziness...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 pm

I find that fantastic! Wonderland does crazy things like that, after all XD. I'm sure Alice will be floored to get back to Wonderland, even if the others aren't so happy about it. I can't wait for them to get to Wonderland!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 pm

That is really, really interesting. Great twist, Ivisbo! But what if, when they all visit Neverland (or leave Wonderland in general for their post-Wonderland plot arc) the Hatter reveals his real self? So if he really does like Alice, she can see that that's the truth and not just what Wonderland is doing for Alice, lucky girl that she is. And if the world does that to Hatter, I wonder if it will alter Wendy and Peter? Not necessarily for Alice, but just altering them because the world doesn't leave anything the same?

Or maybe, Wonderland alters Alice (or doesn't because it's altering things for her) but the new Neverland alters Wendy and Peter in some way?
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm sorry that took me so long- I got really busy. I tried my best to post the second I got on my computer though!

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Let me know if my random idea needs tweaking to work or whatever... I was pretty much just working off the cuff to see if it would fly. Alice can feel free to say "nope, never heard of it, let's try something else" and Wendy will go off and do a research!montage at some bookstores. Couldn't think of any brilliant way to get to Neverland that wasn't flying or portals, although if we wanted we could use a new portal (maybe a more open-ended spell that will take you more than one place?) or whatever works for you guys. Just wanted to try something different.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

I was going to wait for Ivisbo to post but it has been a week and I couldn't wait anymore and I can't let this rp die. I can't.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:41 pm

I feel you. I'm gonna message her, see what's up. I'll get my own post up within the next day or two, maybe godmode us forward a bit if no one has any objections. I feel like if we were close to/in Wonderland, it might help? I dunno. Hopefully Ivisbo is doing ok!

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hopefully- sickness/wifi-less-ness is never fun. Ever.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Very true. I want to godmode us forward a bit, do a sort of skimming to the getting to Wonderland part. Haven't heard from Ivisbo, although she has read the message. So.... what do you think?

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 am

Alright, I'll bore you with the horribleness of the last week so you know I did not abandon my Wendy and Alice!
It was my birthday first off, which meant hangover central the next day which also meant I got horrible sick during the wonderful week of midterms! Huzzay! Now I'm playing this horribly mad game of catch up that just leads to me getting sicker and its the worst thing I have ever experienced. I was able to read your message at work a few days ago and I am sorry I couldn't reply- but here it is for both of you to see.

Go ahead and god-mod him, midterms are over Thursday (right in time for Halloween thank god) so I will try and post after that! You both know my Peter very well, I trust you. Just don't fly off to Wonderland without me please :D

Im sorry for the bother, you both are wonderful

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Aw :( Sorry you've been sick, hope you get better and your midterms go well! No bother, we're just glad you're still out there and want to write, even if your life isn't cooperating. DARN YOU LIFE.

Won't get to Wonderland, quite... I'm going to post later today and just tie up a bunch of the loose ends in the real world and get us a post or two away from it, so when things go wonky Peter can be right there to see it. Poor thing lol.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Life. Just.... sometimes I want a game or a roleplay (this roleplay in particular) in 4D so I can escape testing, stress, and just life in general. I'm sorry you've been sick, and I do hope you get better soon.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Everything is mellow and smooth now. Expect a nice amount of posting from me, lets give this ball a shove and get it rolling!

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

YAY! Happy days are here again! I love the "fussing," haha.

Angst angst angst. Lol that will be the good thing about being in Wonderland, Wendy can stop being so torn.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Yayyy! Only a few more posts to wonderland! Yipppiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So.... next post, perhaps? I don't think it would be logical for me to post for Alice, considering the fact that she is in snoresville, but maybe we can start it early and they can leave at night instead of morning? I mean, potions are generally given at night according to most mainstream media. I wouldn't mind them leaving like now-ish, but take however long you guys need for this conversation-- I can tell it's important. But then, WONDERLAND AND ALL THE GLORIOUS WONDERLAND THINGS!

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Haha indeed. I think they will be leaving at night, although I said "the next night," with a new moon, so I think after this conversation between Wendy and Peter we can skip to the spell the next night. If you want, you could even write the spell and how it goes wrong. We had quite a few elements, and my original thought was pouring the potion on the mirror (or drinking it) and then stepping through a mirror, but feel free to be creative and get them to Wonderland, in my opinion.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Yay! I can get to work on my idea's now because this might take a bit and then I can do the time skip. I figure it would have to be stepping through the mirror, because that's how Alice got to Wonderland the second time. Anywho, drafting time EXTRAVAGANZA!

Image AWAY I GOOOO!

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 pm

How I imagine Peter right now:

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Writing this is so hard! Because I'm all WENDY JUST GO TO FRIGGIN NEVERLAND AND BE HAPPY and Wendy's all, "I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES, STOP BEING A FANGIRL." gah

But I think I've tread the line between her confused feelings well enough. She "knows" that Peter won't want her there forever, whether that's true or not, so she's looking at this as a temporary move. At heart, Wendy is a total softy, and she's worried that she'll completely fall for him again and then be heartbroken because he doesn't. friggin. get it. (Thus, making him promise). But who knows what will happen this time around? That's the fun of this story :D

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:54 pm

My post for the timeskip has been written, prepped, pampered, but into cryogenic freezing, and rewritten. I can't explain my excitement in words.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!