Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

a part of “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”, a fictional universe by WendyDarling.

[PRIVATE RP] Wendy, Peter, and Alice go on adventures! Drama! Randomness! Probably Some Shipping of Some Kind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

I had a super-fantabulous christmas! I got booooookssssss XD I got The Expression Thesaurus and a few other writing-help books and chocolate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:30 pm

How was New Years for you guys? I watched an entire season of Merlin and threw gun-poppers (idk what they are actually called but imagine regular poppers/snappers/snap-its on steroids and you get the picture) at my unsuspecting victims. Hehehehehehehe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Pretty nice, but kind of low key. Went to a smallish party and had fun playing a few board games, like Catchphrase, which made me really competitive!

BTW, I've messaged Ivisbo, so hopefully we can hear from her about what's going on with her soon!
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi.

I imagine you all hate me now, but I'm still alive and kicking if you care....DX

I started working full time over winter break and have been basically working butt so I could get everyone awesome Christmas presents and hopefully start saving up for my new apartment in the summer. Im also dating a new guy, and he's sorta distracting...XD

But I have a few days off here to relax and I will be working super hard to get a post for both Hater and Peter up! No matter how long it takes me to reply, just know that I have not abandoned this. I just get really busy and I have to set my priorities.

Hopefully you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!
I haven't seen the episode with Matt leaving yet, but honestly I'm excited for Capaldi soooo..

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 am

Of course we care! Glad you're still up and around (congrats on the new guy), and glad you haven't abandoned it! We understand about your priorities, we were just hoping the story was still somewhere on the list :P

I actually haven't seen the Christmas episode yet, either (shame on me) but I have seen the new episode of Sherlock. aww yeaaah Sherlock.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:31 am

I care :) it would be sad if you were dead or something, I'd imagine that wouldn't be fun.

((PS- use protection))

So I'm the only one that's seen the episode?

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:27 pm

You both are lovely, thanks a bunches.

And I haven't even seen the new Sherlock yet, jagsoigasojfha me. I'll catch up some day....:(

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Writing this is so hard! Because I'm all WENDY JUST GO TO FRIGGIN NEVERLAND AND BE HAPPY and Wendy's all, "I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES, STOP BEING A FANGIRL." gah

But I think I've tread the line between her confused feelings well enough. She "knows" that Peter won't want her there forever, whether that's true or not, so she's looking at this as a temporary move. At heart, Wendy is a total softy, and she's worried that she'll completely fall for him again and then be heartbroken because he doesn't. friggin. get it. (Thus, making him promise). But who knows what will happen this time around? That's the fun of this story :D

I didn't understand this truly until this moment in time. I had to step away from my computer before I could finish my post. Alice is so viciously righteous that she can't just say "Of course I'm staying- I just have to help whip up something that could maybe get my friends to where they want to go," because then she'd wonder if something happened and she promised she would get Peter to Neverland safe and sound. The only thing I'm thankful for is that, unlike Alice, I know that whatever the Queen tries will fail and that eventually they will get to Neverland via Hatter's portals with Hatter with them XD

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:10 am

IKR? Author wants versus character wants. Such a pain in the butt. I never understood what famous authors were talking about until that very crisis, it was very revealing to me and helped me (I hope) start to learn more about making my characters individuals with their own POV's and motivations and decisions, instead of characters that were basically just versions of me, or at least did what I wanted them to because they had no real voice. CAN'T WAIT FOR ADVENTURESSSSS!

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 pm

I've never cried over a snowman before and I just...... gahhhhhhhhhhh......... it hurts in my heart place.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Elsa was epic in that movie. I empathized with her quite a lot. *eldest child syndrome*

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

am I the only one that constantly goes back and looks at the older posts to see how my writing style has changed? It's so strange seeing my new posts vs my old posts. (Especially in this rp because it's been going on for so long and I've tamed Alice somewhat- though not on purpose. I just couldn't fit her crazy into one post anymore)

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Oh yeah. I've definitely noticed a shift, although not a dramatic one. Wendy herself is also shifting, so I'm trying to reflect that in the way she is written. Also, btw--I'm going to be working in Korea for a year starting on the 20th. So I don't know how fast I'll have internet there, but I will have internet. I'm pretty sure I SHOULD be able to access this site from there, but if not, my personal email is dameoftomes@yahoo.com, so feel free to get in touch with me through there if you don't hear from me! I hope we can keep continuing this and maybe even finish this story within this year :D

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:24 pm

ohhh have fun in Korea!!!

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Roleplaygateway was down and I was so scared

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm in a very writey mood and n o n e of my rps are active at the moment why must the world hate me.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Full of haaaaaaaaate.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 am

that's a lot of "A"'s you sure you want to hate that much?

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 pm

It's around this time that I start to get nervous for this RP IF THIS DIES I WILL PERSONALLY FIND EACH OF YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE FEELINGS I DIDN'T GET TO HAVE.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm

I sometimes wonder how many legal hoops they had to jump through to get him to be able to do this scene. I mean, he's like what in this movie? 13? 12? He's CRAWLING over Wendy's body ON A BED.

But they have so much chemistry in this move though:

Image (Do you see the love? I see it)

Image ((EVEN IN THE INTERVIEWS LOOK AT THESE LITTLE SOUL MATES)

Image ((LOOK AT THE SMILE ON PETERS FACE DO YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT BECAUSE IT IS THERE AND YOU CAN SEE IT)

Image EXCUSE YOU PETER YOU DON'T SHRUG LIKE THAT AND EXPECT NOTHING OF IT YOU FEEEEELLLL

Possibility
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!