Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

a part of “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”, a fictional universe by WendyDarling.

[PRIVATE RP] Wendy, Peter, and Alice go on adventures! Drama! Randomness! Probably Some Shipping of Some Kind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:21 pm

All right, you guys. Let's get this thing started!
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Dadadadaaaaaaa! Alice is done. I chose Gemma Ward as her new fc, but Gemma Ward is 23 in most of the pictures I used and looks approximately 15. Oh well. She was perfect in every other regard! Anywhoo, I cannot wait for this to start up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Awesomesauce! I think I'm going to start up now, even though Ivisbo isn't officially in the RP yet, because I'd like to get at least a little Wendy and Alice background up and frankly I'm itching to start lol.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Yay! Let's do it! Ivisbo can jump in later.

Ps, sorry Ivisbo. We leaving you. Jump in when ya get the chance. Sorry, so so sorry.

Possibility
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:32 am

I'm good with Peter coming in at any time--is there any other background stuff that you want to do, Possibility, with Alice and Wendy before we get into the main plot?

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 am

No, I think we're good for now. Of course, we can cover background stuff as the main plot goes on, too.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:46 am

I think I'll finally have free time tomorrow evening to post- sorry things have been hectic. I took double shifts all weekend long, but I'll be free after class tomorrow! I'm gonna edit up Peters sheet then figure out his first post. It probably won't get to him meeting them yet, but I'll give a background on his two years in the real world and his journey to Brighton. Excited to get this started!

And it's cool to start early for them, their storyline aren't alighted yet so it really doesn't matter yet :)

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Excellent! Bleh, hectic is unfun but glad you are getting free time. Glad you're excited!

Don't worry too much about making Peter's sheet perfect unless you really want to--I just changed my FC, tweaked a couple of things to fit the world, and put it up.

BTW, what did you guys think of the random name I picked?

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:22 pm

I like the random name. It's wonderful! And terrific and all the other synonyms.

Also, t-minus one day until this gets really interesting and strange. YIPPIE!

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:58 pm

I think it might be interesting if Alice ran into Peter first, what do you guys think? Alice would probably feel sorry for him (wouldn't anyone) and bring him back to the apartment, so they could have some talk-time and see how they'll relate to each other a little before Wendy comes into the picture. I can get Wendy out of the apartment if you like that idea.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:17 pm

I like it :) on my post now-ish

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:54 pm

ooo Hatter/Peter comparison. Interesting. They're similar in some ways, but different in others... makes me REALLY curious what will happen with Canon characters (especially Hatter) when they fall into Wonderland.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Let me know if Peter written accent gets too hard to understand, I'm trying to keep with it while keeping some of the slang terms out of it, very hard to write an accent (but I want to do it sooooo :D)

I love the Hatter/Peter comparison, Hatter is my second favorite fictional character next to Peter so I like that they are alike. It makes sense that I like them I guess!

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:31 pm

It's understandable so far. LOL yeah you love the accent :P I'm looking forward to when Hatter meets Peter kind of a lot.

On another tangent... didn't know how Alice felt about Cheshire being taken out places without her. He's her cat, so I didn't think Wendy would just take him along when Alice might need him... but it's something we hadn't covered yet. Of course Ranvir has a little dog/cat hate, so that prevents a lot of Wendy/Chess hangout time lol.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I wasn't sure how they would feel about that either- though Alice prolly wouldn't care too too much. She trusts Wendy, and Cheshire's a cat. Cats will go anywhere if it means food.

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Very true, if they're deigning to move in the first place. ONE SEC HUGE SPIDER MUST KILL

Anyway, I know friends in RL that are rabid about other people doing stuff with their pets, so I didn't want to assume.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Guys, Guys.... I just re-watched 2003 Peter Pan. It is so much better than the Disney one (Don't get me wrong, that version has a place deeply rooted in my heart). Even though Peter's hair isn't red in that one. Hook is just so much more... bloodthirsty and amazing.

Anyway, I'm on a Peter/Wendy binge right now (Which is odd, considering I'm leaving my own character out of my obsessing for now. She'll prolly be back in the forefront of my heart along with them when I re watch/ re-read Alice in Wonderland again)

Possibility
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 pm

I LOVE Hook in that version. As well as in Once upon a time, where Pan just made an appearance... but so many spoilers so I'll stop there.

That reminds me, I haven't seen the Alice movie in forever. I ship Alice/Hatter like no one's business in Burton's version.

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

BTW the sword looks something like this : Image

only in gold and a bit fancier. So something between that sword and this one : Image

WendyDarling
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:43 am

Sorry that took so long, hopefully Peters first sighting of Wendy is up to par for you all!

Oh, and I was thinking, when we get there all the way down the line, I am totally willing to take on playing Hater. I would love for him to be an actual character; mostly because I ship him and Alice as well :D. We can make a crazy love-square for us to muttle through!

Ivisbo
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!