Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Three Years Later - The City of Paris, Never Changes.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Three Years Later - The City of Paris, Never Changes.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:33 am

The train whistles as it's metal wheels come to a hault. The doors whoosh open and Maxwell Heart steps out. His heavy black boots echo through the strangely busy Paris station. He slowly made his way through the station. It was like everything around him was moving in fast forward. He didn't mind, what he needed to do could be done in good time. First he lit up a cigarette and made his way to the same appartment he had lived in for five years. He moved in after the original Gundam War, curtosy of White Fang.

He sighed as the door swung open. He hadn't been back here since before New York some days ago. Dropping his black coat to the ground his sleeveless shirt accented his muscular arms as he opened the fridge with a new cigarette in his mouth. Taking out a beer he sat down in the ratty old chiar he had always had and picked up the phone. A few tones sounded from the ear piece as he punched in a few numbers. It was followed by the most annoying ring he had ever heard and a voice came through.

"Hello?"
"Frank, it's Gabriel."
"You're fucking jokin. Gabe's dead."
"Fuck you I am. I'll be down in de morning. 'Ave something good ready for me."
Maxwell hung up the phone and sighed as he tapped the ashes into an overflowing ashtray on the floor beside him and took a huge drink of the cold beer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:34 pm

The dawn of the next morning came early. Maxwell decided to cook himself a large breakfast using up most of the food in his grungy appartment. At ten after nine he sat down to a well cooked breakfast. It was a little known fact that Gabriel had been a chef before his days with White Fang. Scrambled eggs with old cheddar and a mix of red and green pepper sprinkled in, upon two pieces of homestyle garlic bread with a cold bottle of beer.

With the end of breakfast Maxwell made his way down to Frank's yard filled with many pieces of worthless junk, and the odd piece of useful equipment for one with intentions such as his.

His old friend waddled out of the guard house. If anything Frank had gotten fatter. Stupid American.

"What'dya want?"
"W'at do you 'ave?"
Maxwell replied with a sly grin. The pudgy little man looked him over before his eyes glew with recognition.
"You dirty fucker. Gabriel!"
"Actually, dat name is dead. Maxwell, please."
He replied with a modest smile.
"So w'at 'ave you got for me Frank?"
"I've got almost anything you need for that Aries of yours."
"Wonderful. Lead de way."
Frank led Maxwell into a tightly locked stair case which opened up almost a story below the surface of the yard where most of the fills had their bottom. There were a few parts lain out between the massive holes in the ground filled with garbage. The stench was awful.
"Welcome to my warehouse, with direct from the trash prices."
Frank mocked me as I wondered over which part would best suit my needs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:45 am

Frank grinned as Maxwell picked out multiple new parts for his beloved Aries. The new parts would surely help him in his future plans. Maxwell smirked to himself as he left. Frank had begun the installation of his new 'toys'. He was to come back in a week.

A week pasted and Maxwell returned to Frank's place. Frank smiled as he greeted him.

"It's finished."
"Den let's fire 'er up."
Maxwell replied. Frank laughed and led him once again below the dump. Maxwell's cold eyes almost jumped back to life at the sight of his improved Aries. He smiled and rubbed the cold leg of the Veteran mobile suit.
"Looks amazing Frank,"
Maxwell took a few steps back to join his close friend and looked up at the suit. A small decal upon the left chest plate caught his eye.
"W'at's dat Frank? W'at did you put on my girl?"
He asked frantically trying to make out the picture. Frank laughed to himself as he pointed up at it with his right fist.
"That Gabe, is the image of a Falcon right over where the suit's heart would be. I mean, it's almost perfect logic. Faile, means Falcon right? And you're taken name is Heart so I figured I'd throw a falcon on there right over the heart. It's practically meant to be."
Frank laughed as Maxwell's eyes let up. Max was pleased at this new change.
"Y'know Frank, I like dat. De Falcon."
"The Falcon of Righteousness."
Frank replied. His words almost shocked Maxwell, but he settled. Frank was right. He believed in Maxwell's cause. It truly was Righteous. Max turned back to him.
"Well, it's dat time again."
"That time where we shake hands and the next time I hear of you you're in the obituaries with a quote saying something about how you were under the influence of the enemy?"
Maxwell laughed and hopped up into the suit. As he closed the hatch he called back to Frank.
"Yeah, dat time!"
Frank shook his head as he slammed the cockpit hatch closed and took his seat at the controls. Max's fingers were tingling as he started up the old girl. He couldn't help but smile as a massive amount of power surged under his fingertips. The thrusters began to roar and spit fire as the Aries erupted from the underground hanger and high into the air. He kept repeating The Falcon of Righteousness to himself under his breath until he steadied out the heavy suit high above the Atlantic.
"Let's check out de new shit."
Max said as he lit up a cigarette. He looked over at his right arm where a buster shield now sat, he knew that locked into the wrist below the shield was a beam Sabre and with a smile he ignited his beam scythe the Aries had clutched in his left hand. A few more types of keys cause fire to spit from a new flamethrower mounted upon the left wrist. Maxwell's smile only grew as he hit all the keys but one to test out his favorite addition. With the click of the last key the chest cavity of the Aries sprung open and 22 micro-missiles launched out exploding twenty meters from him, the chest then fell closed. Maxwell laughed to himself as he took a huge drag.
"I'm finally ready. Please forgive me Seraphina, my love."

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:39 pm

The small pudgy American stepped out of his little hut four miles outside of Paris. He raised his dark eyes to the sky and used his right hand to block out the sun.
A massive dark shape was falling toward him. With a cry of terror he ducked into his rickety little hut and ducked under his desk. He knew the hut wouldn't hold if it started to rain hard, why he assumed it would protect him from this falling item was beyond him. Not a time to think rationally.
There was a sudden burst of fire to be seen out the window and two massive Grey legs landed gently upon the flat ground outside the garbage yard. Frank breathed a heavy sigh of relief. He got to his feet and casually brushed himself off before moving outside.

"Hey Gabe! Don't fuck with me like that! Use the hanger entrance!"
He called. Maxwell hopped out of the cockpit and looked at him.
"Open 'er up den!"
Maxwell called back. Frank proceeded to waddle back inside and flip a switch on the underside of his desk. There was a monstrous quake and Frank gave the Aries a thumbs up. It then rocketed upwards and disappeared.

About ten minutes later Maxwell Heart appeared through Frank's locked stairwell leading downwards to his "storage shed". He approached the little man.

"T'anks Frankie. It's a little scratched up, can you do somet'ing about it?"
"What'dya think I am? Your mechanic or something! Fix if your-"
"Dat's a great idea. Become my mechanic and I'll pay you. On your terms."
"So I get ta-"
"Name your price? Yes. So fix it. I'll pay you. We're even. But for now, I 'ave some errands to run."

Maxwell then turned around and headed back to Paris.

Upon arrive in his apartment he made a quick lunch and looked himself over in the mirror. He removed the fake glasses he wore and tossed aside his bangs. His eyes wandered passed the mirror and to his only closet that hung open with his white coat inside it. With a smile he lit a cigarette and removed his brown contacts.

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:56 pm

His warm fingers brush across the mirror as he looks at himself. In a less than thirty minutes Maxwell takes a complete transformation, back into himself. The green eyes he sees staring back at him in the mirror are not those of the warlord Maxwell Heart. They were the soft caring eyes that once looked over Seraphina Alighieri with a passoniate and loving gaze. He stood up and opened his door.

He walked down the street with his hands shoved deep in his pocket and a lit cigarette as he walked further towards the outskirts of the town. He made his way toward the train station outside town. The metal of the wheels echoed across the track as he stood upon the platform surrounded by people with the same desire as him. To leave Paris for the time.

Paris had begun to remind of him war. Looking up at Paris he was reminded of his Aries standing up tall with the Falcon painted upon his chest. With a grin he stepped up on the train making it's way Southward. He was going back to a fun place where he was happy for a few nights.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Entry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:13 pm

The NSX flew up the highway and through the entrance to the city. The flying convertible began to slow down as Claude entered the city. Downshift into fourth, to third and he kept up a steady pace as he dragged it through the city. He looked around before trying to shake the black bangs out of his face.
"Ah Paris, ce qu'une ville de wondeful. Je me demande où Gabriel de cousin habite ces jours."
He dropped the glove compartment open and pulled out a small piece of paper with Gabriel's phone number and address. He pulled the cell phone out of the cup holder and a cigarette. He lit up the smoke and began to dial Gabe's number. The phone kept ringing. A beep, then the answering machine.
"Gabriel, j'espère que vous accueillez le cousin de jour. Maman ne fait pas si bien avec cette guerre et comme vous savez que le père est mort. Elle aimerait que vous ayez rencontré avec elle un dernier temps. J'arrêterai par un jour aujourd'hui."

Claude kept at a reasonable speed as he pulled it into the parking lot by Gabriel's building. He made his way inside and up the stairs to Gabriel's room. Claude knocked on the door, it fell open. He began to wander in through Gabriel's mess of a home. Everything looked so dirty and poor. Claude was a little unnerved considering they came from a wealthy family and Gabe was no doubt rich. He scrunched his nose as he looked around the room for some evidence where he had gone.

In the bed room Claude found black clothes, brown contacts and a pair of glasses. They looked strangely familiar.

Back out in the kitchen he found a receipt for a train ticket to Florence dated today. He nodded and laughed finding Gabe's cell phone number on the fridge.

He hopped back into the Acura and shot off. Driving at an immense speed.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:12 am

As he shot down the road in sixth Claude set his arm up on the car door ledge and relaxed back into the seat. He was in for some heavy driving.
Just as he got comfortable he pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a tiny silver zippo with a black spade on it. He took one inhale and his cell phone began to splurge that ring that he hated so much.

His eyes drifted down to the glowing phone and for a moment he wondered why he kept that ringer on, and then he realized the more annoying it was, the sooner he would answer his phone. So he caved and picked it up.

"Claude."
He said into the receiver. A heavy American voice drifted out of the earpiece. Claude sat back and listened. His eyes grew weary as the harsh news weighed down upon him.

Claude sighed and flipped the phone shut. His eyes darted up and down the road. There was no sign of approaching traffic, his hand clutched the E-brake and the car did a full one hundred and eighty degree turn. The tires screeched like a Harpy and the tires fumed like a minotaur. He took another lung full of smoke before the tires lit up and Claude shot forward just as he jammed the shifter back into second. The NSX exploded back toward Paris. Urgent business had just arose.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:26 am

The Acura slowed to a stop on the west end of the glorious city. The lights of the red convertible shut off just as the image of a silver gate became visible. Claude pulled out the keys and hopped over the side of the car before walking up to a small steel door beside the gate. Claude knocked on the door three times and it opened.

A stubbly little man with dark hair pulled open the doors. He shut it quickly behind him. Claude nodded to the man.

"So you are t'ee man I am 'ere to see. You are t'e one called Frankie."
Claude's accent was thick, and that mingled with his poor English the other man could barely keep up.
"Yes, follow me please."
Claude nodded and followed Frankie down a set of stairs into his metallic workshop below the junkyards. Frankie stopped inside a small booth with nothing but chalk boards and a wooden table covered in blue prints and the boards were filled with mathematical equations. Frankie stopped in front of one of the boards with a rough sketch of Heavy Arms upon it.
"Okay, this is the problem,"
He said as he pointed to the diagram.
"I only have the outside schematics, I need the control system and the weapons diagrams as well as the interior design."
Claude looked him over and leaned back with one hand upon the table. He was not impressed.
"Can you jus no geet t'ee missing information from t'ee known information about eet?"
"No. It's not that simple. Not to even mention the fact that you're going to need to make a run to MO-V for Gundanium to build this beast."Claude growled angrily and began to tap his fingers upon the table.
"Fine I weel 'unt down t'ee scheematics and geet t'em to you, t'en you start bueelding. An I weell geet t'ee gundameeum. Agreed?"
"Agreed."

Claude exited the dump and jumped back into the NSX. He ripped out of the city north bound. Where was the nearest place to get Heavy Arms design?

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:58 pm

As Claude ripped down the street in sixth gear he wondered to himself as he inhaled a cigarette. He rubbed his chin with the same hand as he thought. The city of Paris was coming up soon, then it hit him. The colonies. Where Heavy Arms was originally designed. The car made a sharp right and skidded into the left lane as Claude hit the gas to accelerate again. He was about to jump a shuttle.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:18 am

A half and hour after landing Claude was in his car thundering down the road toward Frankie. The engine roared as he reached the point where the govenor would normally kick in. It continued to revv and the speed increased passed he 210 km/h mark on the spedometre. He grinned as the gates to Frankie's yard came into view.

As the metallic silver glinted in the headlights of the auto as they reflected off the gates. Claude became very close to the gates before they began to open.
As he passed them Claude heaved up on the emergency brake sending the car into a hundred and eighty degree spin. He dropped the brake and threw the clutch back into first. The car sailed to a hault just by Frankie.

The pudgy man was standing right next to the rear bumper, unflintching. Claude smiled as he jumped out of the Acura and wandered over to him.

"That was quick."
"I deecided to geet it quick, so you could start beelding sooner and den I could go geet de Gundameeum an we could get dis t'ing done quicker."
"It was good timing none the less, I just finished my last project."
The man's eyes gleamed as he spoke.

Claude then reached into his pocket and pulled out the silver jump drive. He looked it over and tossed it to Frankie. Frankie looked at it and nodded.

Within minutes Claude was back in the red convertable Acura NSX speeding down the highway back towards Paris. Time to visit MO-V for the finishing touches.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:30 am

By the time the train pulled into Paris Gabriel had become focused on what he needed to do and was fully intended to let nothing stop him. His heavy boots echoed as he stepped off the platform into the slightly rancid air. He couldn't help but smile. As much as he loved Florence, it just wasn't home. He placed one of his last cigarettes between his lips and lit it up with an old black lighter. He closed his eyes for that first, refreshing inhale and started off towards his shotty appartment.

The city seemed to rush by him. The world almost seemed like it was going in fast forward as he made his way up the block and into the building where he lived. The familliar burn holes in the elevator brought him nothing but a content feeling. Gabriel quickly shrugged it off, this was no time to be happy. He glanced down at the gold band around his finger and sighed. It was time for Maxwell Heart the War Lord, not Gabriel Faile the Husband. He turned the ring on his finger as the doors to the elevator wooshed open.

He lit up his last cigarette in the hallway as he approached his door. It was wide open. Gabriel immediately dropped the cigarette and threw his back against the wall. He slipped his hand behind his back iching for his glock. With a grunt he realized it wasn't there. He closed his eyes and sighed as he pushed the door open and rolled behind the counter into his kitchen. He kept his back to the counter as there was a creeking sound from his living room. Gabriel quickly threw his hand into a drawer and pulled out four of his steak knives. He counted to three and stood up launching one quickly in the direction of his shaky chair.

The man in the chair stood up and brushed himself off, having just narrowly missed having a knife in the mouth. He pushed his black hair out of his face.

"A étonné de me voir Gabriel ? C'est été quelques années n'ont pas il ?"
Gabriel's jaw dropped at the sight of his cousin Claude. He threw his arms around him as he dropped the knives.

OOC::Surprised to see me Gabriel? It's been a few years hasn't it?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:23 pm

Gabriel's shock wore off initially as the cousins hugged each other. Claude could feel the tension in them. Gabriel knew how angry Claude had gotten with him after he moved to Paris, from their home town of Reims.
Claude retook his seat in Gabriel's junky chair as his cousin poured them drinks. Wine from the family vineyard. Claude smiled as he took the glass and swirled it about a little before taking a drink. Gabriel then took a seat next across from him on the couch.

"So what brings you to Paris Claude?"
Claude couldn't help but smile as he took another drink.
"Truth is cousin, that I need your help."
Gabriel gave him a questioning look.
"I need your skills with a Suit to assist me in obtaining mass amounts of Gundamium. And I know that you can infiltrate MO-V and do that."
Gabriel leaned back into his chair and took a large sip of the wine.
"Yes, I am aware that it is a desolate waste land, and of course I would do it myself, but you see I have no skills just yet. I know what you are thinking too Gabe. What does a snot nosed spoiled brat like me need with Gundamium? Well you see cousin, I have become truly interested in politics and I would like to show them my visions."

Gabriel continued to listen as he watched Claude's eyes light up.
"And a Mobile Suit would surely help me in putting some of my visions into light. Heavy Arms. I all ready have a mechanic willing to build it. I just need some money, and the Gundamium."

Gabriel just kept listening and rubbed his chin. He rose and put his glass in the sink. Claude got up and followed him around the kitchen as Gabriel though.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:44 am

OOC:: All dialogue is French.

Gabriel in the kitchen rubbing his chin as he considered Claude's proposal. It appears that Claude knew about his masquerade as Maxwell Heart, and it seemed that he wanted in. He moved from the kitchen and into his bed room. Claude followed him.
Gabe began to pull the black clothes from his closet as Claude took a seat upon his bed. He just sat in silence. Claude was family, and his best friend as a child. The two were a good team, and Claude had his head on straight. Gabriel stopped and looked at him again. He just sat, silently on the corner of the bed, his legs crossed and his hands cupped resting in his lap. Gabriel turned around and went into the washroom.

He took a quick shower and pulled on his black pants and suspenders. He bent over the sink and began to put in the brown contacts of Maxwell. Followed by the glasses. He stopped and propped himself up using the sides of his sink with his elbows locked.

"All right Claude,"
He paused for a moment as Claude wandered into the door frame.
"I shall get you your Gundamium, and I shall lend you all the money you require for this. But, you have to assure me, the killing will be limited to those who truly deserve it. Not to help your campain."
Claude placed his hand on Gabriel's back.
"Of course cousin. I promise."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:32 pm

Claude crossed his arms and leaned against a doorframe. His green eyes gistened as he thought of his gundam coming together. He gave his head a little shake to remove the black bangs from his eyes. Claude smiled wider as he spoke to his cousin.
"Thanks again cousin. I'll wait for you in the living room."
He began to make his way back to the living room as Gabriel began to braid his hair. Claude pulled out a cigarette and put it between his lips before calling back to Gabe.
"Cousin, are we allowed to smoke in here?"
"You don't smoke Claude."
Gabriel said it like he was telling his young cousin that he didn't smoke before and if he did now Gabe better not find out. Claude couldn't help but smile. Gabriel had always been like an older brother too him. He lit the cigarette as he continued to smile.
"I'll take that as a yes cousin."

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:32 am

He had entered the house as Gabriel Faile, and now he left as Maxwell Heart.
When he exited the washroom and reentered the kitchen, Claude nearly dropped his cigarette. The metamorphesis to Maxwell shocked him.

"Cousin...is that you?"
He stuck his hands in his pockets and came out with a pack of cigarettes and alighter. He lit up the smoke before replying.
"At heart, yes. But as far as the world is concerned no. I am now Maxwell Heart, the war god."
Claude was still stunned. The two exited the building together and hopped into Claude's Acura NSX. Maxwell turned to him and adjusted his glasses.
"Take me to your mechanic."

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:40 am

Claude nodded, though he couldn't help marvel over the transition from Gabe, his older cousin to Maxwell. They then quickly made their way downstairs and out the door to Claude's Acura sitting in the lot of the building. Claude revved it up as high as he could get it before shooting out of the parking lot. Maxwell couldn't help but smile as they accelerated up the busy street. Claude really knew how to drive as he shifted into fourth. He was now cruising at 100 km/h in a 50 zone.

Soon enough they pulled up to the junk yard. Maxwell gave Claude an eye as they hopped out of the car after Claude hammered the horn.

"W'at'dya want?"
The familliar voice echoed out of the booth. He waddled out and frowned at them.
"Oh, it's you."
He mocked as he looked the two over.
"Now, w'ich one ya here for?"
"We are heere for Maxwell to talk to you, before yee start beeilding my Heavy Arms."

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Thu May 04, 2006 10:49 am

Discussions took place inside the poorly constructed underground hanger. Frankie agreed that he would build the gundam, though it was still more than obvious that he needed the Gundamium. He showed Maxwell and Claude the frame and wiring for Heavy Arms. He just needed the gundamium to finish it off and to perfect construction of the weapons. He then brought Maxwell and Claude over to his Aries. Maxwell lifted his hand up and rubbed it along the arm of the kneeling Aries. He couldn't help but smile as he saw the Falcon painted upon it's chest. Claude stepped up to him and placed a hand on Maxwell's shoulder.
"W'at a peece off sheet."
Claude joked. Maxwell turned around and looked at him with a serious face.
"The Falcon of Righteousness will destroy everyt'ing you t'row at it. It may not be de easiest t'ing on de eyes, but it's your only hope to getting Gundamium for you 'Eavy Arms."
Claude smiled and pated his shoulder.
"Alright Frankie. Open de 'anger. I'm going on a little trip."
Frankie hobbled out of sight as Maxwell jumped into the Aries.

The engines roared to life with the flick of a switch and a voice confirmation. Maxwell took one more look at Claude before the Falcon exploded out of the hanger towards the sky.
Before he went to MO-V Maxwell decided it would be best to test the weapons once again.

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Sat May 06, 2006 2:19 am

Claude turned his back to the massive hanger doors. His dark green eyes found Frankie as he came waddling back. Frankie slipped his hand onto Claude's shoulder. The pudgy man looked up at the skinny and tall Claude.
"So what are ya gonna do now boy?"
Claude turned his head back toward the faint glistening of the yellow and orange flames from the pack of the Aries. His eyes glinted in the light as he was brought back to former memories of childhood and the desire to pilot a Gundam. He and Gabriel used to pretend all the time, of course Gabriel never saw himself fly an Aries, he was always piloting Sandrock and Claude had Heavy Arms. This was almost a dream come true for the eight teen year old pilot, but as he turned back to Frankie he realized something. Was he indeed ready for this? Was Claude ready for war? Ready to kill? He was just a child.
"Go back to Riems, I suppose. I don' know w'at else I can do. Probably go veeseet Marc."
Frankie nodded, only assuming that Marc was Claude's best friend. Frankie's nieve American up bringing blocked him from most subtle hints, and with that Claude made his way upstairs to his Acura wondering over what he had begun to think back in the hanger as he sparked up a cigarette.

It would be a long drive back to Riems, but in all honesty Claude had no idea how long this trip would take Gabe, Maxwell. So he decided to go see his boyfriend and wait.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Mon May 15, 2006 1:56 am

Maxwell sat in the cock while it was on autopilot and smoked a cigarette while he read the Divine Comedy. His phone then began to ring. Maxwell sighed and closed the book as he picked it up. He noticed it was an L01 number. It was Ezekiel. The voice from the other end of the phone started to speak immediately.
"Friend, I have done as you told and I will continue on this mission. As you know this is a public phone and I will use no names. But I will have you know that Prince Paris, who attempted to steal Helen has been put down by Achilles, as history tells. I will update you later Captain Odessyus."
Maxwell sighed as he exhaled and snapped the phone shut. Zeke was doing a good job. He was glad his beloved Seraphina was safe. Maxwell turned into Gabriel for a minute as he started to rub the cross upon his neck. He snapped back to reality as the auto pilot disengaged to he could land it at his parent's old airfield.

When the shuttle was safe in the hanger Gabriel took off in the Falcon with the gundamium towards Frankie's place. The Aries soon after shot into the hanger and dropped the gundamium near the almost complete skeleton of Heavy Arms. He ejected from the cockpit and made his way up to ground level. It was pitch black outside, no wonder Frankie was not around. Gabriel found Frankie's motor bike just outside Frankie's garage. He slipped on the seat and revved the engine before taking off towards Paris.
Tonight he would rest. Tomorrow he would call Claude. It was time to set up a meeting.

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue May 16, 2006 2:00 am

OOC :: The phone conversation happened over MSN. Assume all dialogue is French.

The night before Maxwell Heart hit the bed of Gabriel's shitty little appartment. The next morning it was Gabriel who awoke. He removed the brown contacts and took his hair out of the braids. He then put on his black pants and fell back down onto his bed. He laid there motionless for a moment staring back up at the ceilling. His right arm then reached over and pulled out a cigarette, he lit it up and smoked it just laying there, moving as little as possible.

When Gabriel finally arose he put on his gloves and put out the smoldering filter of the cigarette before wandering out towards his kitchen. He lifted the phone and dialed in Claude's number. It rang five or six times before Claude's tired voice spoke.

"Hello?"

"Claude, it's Gabriel. How did everything go while I was gone?"

"It went well, I spoke to a few individuals and they are awaiting a date and time for a face to face."

"Wonderful."

"How did your expedition go cousin?"

"Sucessful."

"Spectacular. I'll drive up there and see you today sometime and we'll figure things out."

"No, don't worry about it. Just relax and I'll call you with more details."

"All right cousin."
Gabriel then hung up the phone and lit up another smoke before taking a seat upon his dirty and broken chair in the living room next to his box television set.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.