Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Throw something at the next user!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Throw something at the next user!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikado on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:29 pm

A simple game just for fun.
Say what you do with the thing that has been thrown at you, and what you throw at the next user.

A: I throw a carrot at the next user
B: I steal a bunny from the local farmer and make the bunny eat the carrot.
I throw the farmer at the next user.
A: I evade the farmer while jumping to the sun.
I throw the sun at the next user.
C: I get hit, I burn and I die.
I throw the graveyard I'm buried at the next user.
etc..

Let's go!

I throw a whale at the next user!
Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artmist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist Artist

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikado
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Throw something at the next user!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 pm

I evade the whale by getting out of the sea, then pick up a small child making sandcastles, and throw him at the next user! ^_^
the epic girlies,,
{♥} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {♥}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 pm

i evade the small child by hiding behind a beach bum's hotdog stand, and I throw the hotdog stand at the next user.
それは避けられない勝利者です。

sketchy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenAngelPrincess on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:02 pm

I jump to the left, evading the hot dog stand, and I'm standing next to a couple sitting underneath an umbrella and I throw the umbrella at the next user

FallenAngelPrincess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 pm

I create a barrier of pure energy using only the power of my mind. This blocks the umbrella in mid-flight. I then throw the barrier of pure energy at the next user, again using only the power of my mind.

Village Alchemist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eternalfaithx on Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 pm

I endure the barrier of pure energy and keep it in my pocket where it burns my pants and i have to go to the store to get new ones. i take my cart full of jeans and throw it at the next user.
only the strong will survive.

eternalfaithx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue May 06, 2008 7:49 am

I throw an anime fangirl (cause they're EVERYWHERE) at the cart full of jeans while it's in mid-air. The cart and the fangirl bounce off eachother and both head toward the next user.

MEGAcya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eternalfaithx on Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm

I am startled by the cart and the fan girl that bounced off eachother and hit them both away from me with a giant baseball bat. The giant baseball busts into splinters that I throw at the next user.

eternalfaithx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 08, 2008 6:32 pm

I dodge the baseball bat and splinter with my mad disco skills and through the giant disco ball at the next user!

Mr Hyde
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am

I eat the disco ball and get mad dance skills and I throw myself at the next user.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 15, 2008 11:24 am

I set Knock on fire, move out off the way, and throw the lighter at the next user.

MEGAcya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu May 15, 2008 12:38 pm

I Pick up the lighter and start to mess with it until my finger get burnt so I run to te doctor, and ask for band-ades. He gives me some band-ades and I wait for the burns heal. In a wek the burns are healed so I throw the band-ades to the next user.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheVeryScaryTeaparty on Fri May 16, 2008 8:35 am

I put a fat band-aid on my bleeding knee and and recycle the box so I can save the world, then throw a solar-powered jacket (mp3 compatibility) at the next user.

TheVeryScaryTeaparty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikin_the_creater on Mon May 19, 2008 2:46 pm

-i jump into the jacket and in one swtift move through the lint in the pocket at the next user.-
& i love her

rikin_the_creater
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 am

I eat the pocket lint, throw up in my bag, then throw the puke-filled bag at the next user.

MEGAcya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue May 20, 2008 12:29 pm

I burn the bag cause i'm on fire and I throw the ash at the next user
Last edited by knock on Tue May 20, 2008 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knock
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue May 20, 2008 1:35 pm

(..I already ate the lint... o_0)

MEGAcya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue May 20, 2008 2:04 pm

(I fix it)

knock
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Tue May 20, 2008 4:18 pm

I see ashes hit me, think they're the remains of vampires, and freak out. Going all paranoid, I throw a silver crucifixes everywhere, including at the next user.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue May 20, 2008 4:25 pm

A silver crucifix becomes embedded in my forehead and in my anger I through a rubber duck at the next user.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!