Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tides of the Fallen

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tides of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 pm

"Breath in, and breath out. Breath in, and breath out." A sudden pause. "Thats what Michael use to tell me all the time when I would get frustrated and not know what to do with myself. A newly created being, no possibility of me being able to even comprehend what my duties were at that time, and what I was suppose to do." Another sudden pause came about.

"So, what did you do?" A different voice spoke out.

"I killed those who tried to steal what was not theirs. To use powers to create chaos for us to pick up their slack and clean up THEIR messes. I am not a messenger. I am a protector." The voice responded back.

"So, what now?" The voice from the second round about said.

"Now. Its 2000 years later, and I am going to continue my job. I am going to kill those who are trying to create havoc. That is what is going to happen now." The voice responded back to them.
"Your job, is to help me, to help the others to protect the realm of light. If it were to fall under sudden darkness by any means... We will be lost. Everything we worked for would be lost. Do you understand me? They do not call me Syria for nothing. I am Syria the Portector. And you, you are Lloyd, protector of the Lloyd the Protector of the Innocence. Do you understand me?"

The boy shuddered at the word,s you could see. He shook his head. Not smiling, and not being able to comprehend what was going to happen next.

OOC:

This is an angel RPG. Its simple. To protect Earth and Heaven from the Fallen Angels. I unfortunately have limited time to create more to this. But if you are interested. Let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Fri May 11, 2007 8:06 pm

He had several names.

"Earth," he said. "And Heaven are more alike than they would like to admit."

His slender fingers perched delicately on the spun glass globe, its continents frosted and its oceans mirrors. The globe twirled at his touch, reflecting shattered images of his straggly burnished red locks. His hair was of such a livid color the globe seemed to be in flames, that is, to all but himself--a black sash encircled his eyes to hide the white, dead pupils they had become.

Asmond the Vain was one of those names.

Blindness, it was a punishment inflicted upon him with the irony possessed by only those of the Heavenly realm. For his vanity, they did not scar him. Instead, they blinded him, so that never again could he ever gaze upon himself in the mirrors of which he was so fond.

Asmond the Monster was another.

Perhaps he had been created a monster. He would not have put it past his creator's irony, if he who created him also blinded him for the flaw of vanity. It was his creator's mistake, for creating such fine features. So, rejected from the Heavenly fold, he aligned himself with the Fallen. And fueled by a cold, seething vengeance he did unto others what they did unto him.

"Earth and Heaven are more alike than they would like to admit. Both to be conquered by darkness."

Asmond the Fallen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nils
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Fri May 11, 2007 10:57 pm

A young girl who stood about five feet and 4 inches above ground walked through a cluster of tree's. Central Park was the ideal place to hunt vampires, and to hunt lycans, or as well as being hunted by them as well.

This girl had dak blue eyes with a hint of gray in them. She was always told her eyes were enchanting. Her dark brown hair fell gently below her shoulders. A small smile fell apon her lips as she stopped. She heard rustling but shrugged her shoulders.

"It appears it is a quiet night in Central Park. That is quite unusual. I would say." She said as she turned to face the direction she had come from. A full blooded human. Once she had dreamed of being a doctor, but times changed, and so did what her field of interest was as well. A Vampire/Lycan Hunter.

Sarah Muldoon was her name. Straight from Irih background. Though an Americanized Irish girl, she still hold strong to traditions and beliefs. Sarah was a smart girl, graduated top of her class from high school.

Sarah had also had a brush with a vampire once. Which caused her to become what she is now. She wanted to help those being led on by falsehood, and immoral things. Though, not really religious, she feels her duty in life is to help those in need, and to help those who are lost souls.

"What now... This is so boring." She kicked some rocks out from under her shoe. She gazed about the area looking in to nothing but a vast darkness in once direction, and of course, light in the other. New York was indeed a town of opportunity and money making.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Sat May 12, 2007 4:09 pm

Few humans knew of the preternatural realm. Once, angels and demons were mistaken to be strictly spiritual beings, untouchable my mortal hands and inconceivable by mortal minds. Yet, they lurked among the humans, whether as pawns for a greater power or as offspring of the same earthly womb.

A dull red briefly illuminated a patch of bushes as a humanoid figure emerged from the ground. The lava-red mouth of the portal to the realm of Hell swirled closed soundlessly. A gleaming black leather shoe tapped the ground as if testing it.

Tick, tick. Asmond's cane guided him through Central Park. He wended his way past the bushes onto the concrete path. He was to go to the city for some business, but he had business in this park as well.

He could hear the beating heart of a young human girl, on edge with adrenaline, which he could practically smell. It was best not to sneak up on this one, Asmond considered. Her voice, rounded by her Irish accent confirmed her identity as she whined, “… this is so boring.â€

Nils
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Tides of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:24 pm

Dull thuds could be heard, and Sarah turned her head towards the sound. An eyebrow raised, she cautiously walked towards the sound, just seeing the portal closing. She frowned, then hopped forward, clearing the brush in front of her. She looked around, when she noticed the man, or rather, the imposter. She knew it wasn't a man, otherwise he would not have come from such a place. She moved forward to him, placing herself in his path.

"Sorry," she said, "but you're here on the wrong night. I'm afraid you can either head back, or die." It was said simply, as she looked up at its face. Her face was defiant, her pose strong, despite her height. Her eyes burned, and she waited.

((I know, took me forever, and it wasn't even a long post, but here's to the Shotgun RP Team))
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!