Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tier Village

Tier Village

a part of “Tier Village”, a fictional universe by KittyKnight.

a rated PG world where everyone is part animal We're back, and open for new players.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tier Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tier Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun May 06, 2012 1:08 am

*looking over old posts.*
Holy crap do I need a new key board!..or at least to proof readImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon May 07, 2012 12:18 am

I'm going to be gone monday-wednesday so sadly I won't be able to post. You can god mod my character a bit if needed but nothing huge like having her hit by a truck or anything...
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

lol, awe so much for that plot twist. (Kidding)
Anyways it's ok, I'm probably gonna have 'Jason' do some stuff with 'trying to save Aida' and all.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Tue May 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Yay! Jason to the rescue! Heh heh....
Shame he can't compare to the evil bunny Bosewicht...
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

pipzel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Tue May 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Don't worry, Jason isn't dead.
I plan on teaming him up with Thomas in the end to save the day.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 am

Just got back from my audition :) I'll be able to post now! Except for on saturday because I have a badminton tournament.... =/

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 am

how did it go?

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Badminton tournament got cancelled =\ but my audition was pretty good :) didn't get it but I'm happy with my performance

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 am

Oh cool :) Glad the audition went well for you! ;D

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 pm

I apologies in advance for the poor quality of my posts.
I've been off my BPD medication for too long and it's making me a little crazy ^0_o^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

The whole Wild wars thing that I keep dropping hints about has 2 points to it.

1- part of Tier Village History from when I first wrote this story as a manga.
2- Hinting at a prequel that I may open if you guys are interested.
^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Fun fact; While I'm not a bunny man, I do walk with a limp in real life. ^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 am

KittyKnight wrote:Fun fact; While I'm not a bunny man, I do walk with a limp in real life. ^w^

Fun fact, i walk with a limp too! But just fir since I pulled my achellies tendon :S
a prequel? Do tell!!!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 am

ok so the book was a plot devise. in German it reads law of the animal gods.
it basically was a record of a war that took place 1,000 years before the events of 'Tier village'
where a coven of dark magi know as dream weavers plunged the land into darkness for their own twisted ambitions.
the dream weavers fed off of peoples negative emotions (regret, fear, anger jealousy, ect) and the more they took from people the stronger they became.
(the whole war thing would be explained in more detail if the thread was made.)
Anyways, so the name 'Dream Weaver' over time got deluded into a ketch all for those who abuse the magic of the Tier world (Tier meaning 'animal' by the way)
Bösewicht is the only REAL dream waver having lived for over 1,200 years and being imprisoned for 987 of those years.
The book, and the legend of the Wild war are the only things that remind the people of the past and how they stood up to and defeated the dream weavers.
burning the book got rid of the written word, and killing the mayor would get rid of the spoken word.
Thomas poses a threat to him because he inspires the one thing that can defeat him. true love. love that can span time and realities. (sappy, but I don't care lol)

ANYWHO.. getting to the point; it would take place 1,000 years earlier and would involve the ancestors of existing characters and NPCs.
(Not poor tom though.. his ancestors would be in human world Belgium)
It would go through pre-to post wild war era tying up unexplained plot holes about the town and its people.

also thought about a sequil that takes place 3-5 years after all the mess in Tier is cleared up.
Just throwing ideas out there as I never sleep and it begins to show lol ^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 am

Those are both good ideas, but I'm less i.terested int the first one haha. I'm a girl, what can I say ;) but i will say that I like the one after this whole mess is cleared like 5 years after. :) Thomas and Charlotte could be engaged or married with a family. Dependin on what happens in this rp.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had a busy week. But don't worry, I'll catch up!
Oh and, although I'm a girl(I don't see what difference that would make anyway but hey), I think both of those ideas would be really cool to try out! If you created both of them I'd be interested. Though I think we should get further into this rp before you start the others, if that sounds alright with you :)

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LePhone on Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey, it's pipzel speaking. I was just thinking, what if we got so far on In this rp that we meet up with the sequel if you see what I mean? Will we just stop?

LePhone
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 pm

no need to worry about the sequel interfering with things. It would only come about after this one was done.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Mon May 21, 2012 3:11 am

omg poor katnip :(
lol ^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 am

Oh boys we gots drama..... Ooooooo!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!